WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boating content..

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
What are your thoughts so far on the new ride?

For where I boat (mainly the Columbia River) with the constant changing of the wind and tides, my only regret is that I didn't buy something like this sooner... That all said, I will list it for sale here soon. A member on here has one that I REALLY wanted originally, but is going to take a bit of effort to get the paperwork past the Oregon Marine Board, but I think I am getting that figured out.

The boat planes easier, turns harder, is more stable, and much less windy than the Daytona. I will admit I miss the ease of on/off with the open bow. It is also A LOT of real estate to wipe, wash, wipe, wax, wipe, did I mention wipe? When I sold my Shockwave I swore off ever owning a boat that big again for that reason, well here we go again!

Overall we LOVE it! Super smooth, still runs north of 100 at will, EATS UP the rough water, quiet and not windy behind the windshield (windshield is super clear I might add), and the Alcantara interior is really comfortable and supportive! Although I am not much of a Yellow guy it looks tremendous in the sun! The yellow is full of pearl that really brightens it, the accents are all pearl as well, and I didn't even notice until the other day, there is a bunch of ghost graphic in the background that you don't see until it is in the sun.

DWC

Reaction score
For where I boat (mainly the Columbia River) with the constant changing of the wind and tides, my only regret is that I didn't buy something like this sooner... That all said, I will list it for sale here soon. A member on here has one that I REALLY wanted originally, but is going to take a bit of effort to get the paperwork past the Oregon Marine Board, but I think I am getting that figured out.

The boat planes easier, turns harder, is more stable, and much less windy than the Daytona. I will admit I miss the ease of on/off with the open bow. It is also A LOT of real estate to wipe, wash, wipe, wax, wipe, did I mention wipe? When I sold my Shockwave I swore off ever owning a boat that big again for that reason, well here we go again!

Overall we LOVE it! Super smooth, still runs north of 100 at will, EATS UP the rough water, quiet and not windy behind the windshield (windshield is super clear I might add), and the Alcantara interior is really comfortable and supportive! Although I am not much of a Yellow guy it looks tremendous in the sun! The yellow is full of pearl that really brightens it, the accents are all pearl as well, and I didn't even notice until the other day, there is a bunch of ghost graphic in the background that you don't see until it is in the sun.
Sounds like a hell of a ride. Good luck with the new deal. Big boats are a SOB. Wiped down my buddies 35’ during DS. Just did the deck and i was beat.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Terrible afternoon.. boats stacked up like cord wood. This must be what it feels like in the channel at havasu right now🤣🤣
20210529_153509.jpg
20210529_153614.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
That's a hell of a long way to go! ... Just to get out of letting me run that Boat of yours! 😁

Looks like you're having an awesome time! :D Keep it up! 😏

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
We ran from Camas up to Bonneville Dam, back down with a stop just outside Janzen Beach at a floating restaurant called “The Deck” for some libations and a snack. From there rolled down the Columbia and turn up the Willamete..... Then things got fun......

The BIGGEST FKN TUG in our area was being a cocksucker to the fisherman and was rolling down hill about 15 knots, producing a set of tsunami waves big enough to eat the titanic! @JUSTWANNARACE will chime in for sure, but I’m talking a real 6-7 foot deep trench, about 15 feet apart! Hindsight is 20/20, but knowing what I know now, I should have turned and ran, instead, let’s see what this true tunnel, offshore shit box is all about........ Just as the sponsons got to the first one, I hammered it. LOL..... I’m not sure entirely what a 32’ flying banana looks like, but I can tell you there are a few people that were nearby who do now!

We came up about 5’ short one the landing, and hit HARD! Boat took it like a champ, I shook the shit outta my britches, and off we went into downtown.

Ran 110 miles give or take total, the Columbia was a STRONG outgoing tide, with a directly opposite wind stacked on it on the way back, with what appeared to be a yacht obstacle course going on with boat wakes resembling the worlds biggest washing machine.

I had a great time, got to see some tits from a group partying near us, @JUSTWANNARACE and @bigdawgmini kept me laughing. Put the boat on the dock when we got back so it’s ready to roll tomorrow with no launch required.
IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
We ran from Camas up to Bonneville Dam, back down with a stop just outside Janzen Beach at a floating restaurant called “The Deck” for some libations and a snack. From there rolled down the Columbia and turn up the Willamete..... Then things got fun......

The BIGGEST FKN TUG in our area was being a cocksucker to the fisherman and was rolling down hill about 15 knots, producing a set of tsunami waves big enough to eat the titanic! @JUSTWANNARACE will chime in for sure, but I’m talking a real 6-7 foot deep trench, about 15 feet apart! Hindsight is 20/20, but knowing what I know now, I should have turned and ran, instead, let’s see what this true tunnel, offshore shit box is all about........ Just as the sponsons got to the first one, I hammered it. LOL..... I’m not sure entirely what a 32’ flying banana looks like, but I can tell you there are a few people that were nearby who do now!

We came up about 5’ short one the landing, and hit HARD! Boat took it like a champ, I shook the shit outta my britches, and off we went into downtown.

Ran 110 miles give or take total, the Columbia was a STRONG outgoing tide, with a directly opposite wind stacked on it on the way back, with what appeared to be a yacht obstacle course going on with boat wakes resembling the worlds biggest washing machine.

I had a great time, got to see some tits from a group partying near us, @JUSTWANNARACE and @bigdawgmini kept me laughing. Put the boat on the dock when we got back so it’s ready to roll tomorrow with no launch required. View attachment 1008097
View attachment 1008098
View attachment 1008099

I would never expect a 32' boat to have so much hang time🤣🤣 boat took it like a champ! Just one gunnal panel to reattach!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Reaction score
The BIGGEST FKN TUG in our area was being a cocksucker to the fisherman and was rolling down hill about 15 knots, producing a set of tsunami waves big enough to eat the titanic! @JUSTWANNARACE will chime in for sure, but I’m talking a real 6-7 foot deep trench, about 15 feet apart! Hindsight is 20/20, but knowing what I know now, I should have turned and ran, instead, let’s see what this true tunnel, offshore shit box is all about........ Just as the sponsons got to the first one, I hammered it. LOL..... I’m not sure entirely what a 32’ flying banana looks like, but I can tell you there are a few people that were nearby who do

there is a special "seeker of the unusual" that waits around to surf those wakes...

have you been up the river like by Biggs Junction ? my favorite campground on other side of the mighty columbia.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
there is a special "seeker of the unusual" that waits around to surf those wakes...

have you been up the river like by Biggs Junction ? my favorite campground on other side of the mighty columbia.

There wasnt anyone around to surf those wakes! And if there would have been, in this area, they would be dumb or chopped up. Especially with the other tug right behind it!

But I wish some one would have got a pic of us airborne it was epic🤣

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

No sir. If I still have the boat, or a similar boat with the same or better capabilities, next year I am going to traverse the Columbia from near the Ocean, to near its end. It’s really not that far, will team up with a chase vehicle and do it over a 4 day stretch, with a stop over at or near @buck35 place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No sir. If I still have the boat, or a similar boat with the same or better capabilities, next year I am going to traverse the Columbia from near the Ocean, to near its end. It’s really not that far, will team up with a chase vehicle and do it over a 4 day stretch, with a stop over at or near @buck35 place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be an Adventure. the riverboat below passes by the campground I stay at.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I need to get better about posting pics. Today is the first in the last 8 I haven’t boated.