WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boatsandblondesplace.com. He needs his own forum.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Sorry bout that kids. I was on 2 websites at the same time and sometime it taxes my lil pea brain tryin to give two different fucktards hell on different subjects at the same time. I'll try an be more attentive after this.....Kiss, Kiss...
lol
Rio

Geezus Rio, keep up with the soap operas won't you!!!:D We don't have time to fill you in on what is going on.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED THIS LITTLE FOCKER IS RIGHT ABOUT NOW(BNB)i would hate to be on a train tomorrow,he has a gang fight going on inside him right about now:)

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
So, riddle me this . . . based on a couple of BnB's posts, does he think Jordy is some kind of cheerleader for Kachina? :lmao If so, that's some funny stuff, right there.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So, riddle me this . . . based on a couple of BnB's posts, does he think Jordy is some kind of cheerleader for Kachina? :lmao If so, that's some funny stuff, right there.

Jordy will chearlead for anyone as long as he's drinking their beer.:beer;)

jordy

Banned
Reaction score

He has apparently no comprehension of the Kachina joke... I was picking up on that as well, and even explained it to him a couple times in both threads... He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, as he has proved time and time again... :point

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
My friends have been reading htis all day...they too think your a smartmouthed little bitch of a guy whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.....you should just shut the fuck up you little tub of lard....someday, somewhere, your gonna get that shiteatin smirk knocked off your face...I hope I am there to see it...I would pay good money to...too bad they don't have a form like that for dummazzs...but, as a consolation..theres a lady on the other site eager to step into your world of BS and try to help you...I truly feel sorry for her....

Damn you Jordy. I could post up the perfect pic right now. LOL. :D

Now let me finish reading all these other stupid pages and get caught up. :point

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
My friends have been reading htis all day...they too think your a smartmouthed little bitch of a guy whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.....you should just shut the fuck up you little tub of lard....someday, somewhere, your gonna get that shiteatin smirk knocked off your face...I hope I am there to see it...I would pay good money to...too bad they don't have a form like that for dummazzs...but, as a consolation..theres a lady on the other site eager to step into your world of BS and try to help you...I truly feel sorry for her....

if you are still able to read this....just remember, jordy's friends are reading this too......dickhead. :nono

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
if you re still able to read this....just remember, jordy's friends are reading this too dickhead. :nono

So are we supposed to kick Jordy's ass too???????:hmm:smackhead:D

rocket98

Reaction score
All I can say is "WOW" I checked out for a while. BNB has outdone himself. I guess DONE is the keyword. He is a self imposed train wreak..........Didn't look like Jordy needed any help

Director...
Reaction score
ff.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
His regular name no longer has the user title "banned" either.

I don't really keep track of him to be honest.. Just some of what I heard in one of the morning meetings the other day.. I overheard it waiting in the donut line, so don't quote me on any of this. LOL

TBI, JBB, are the BnB experts. :D

RD

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I don't really keep track of him to be honest.. Just some of what I heard in one of the morning meetings the other day.. I overheard it waiting in the donut line, so don't quote me on any of this. LOL

TBI, JBB, are the BnB experts. :D

RD
I noticed it when I was catching up on 30 pages of the picture thread.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
anybody want to know his new screen name? :hmm :D

Topless

Reaction score
Just spill the beans already, we'll leave them alone.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
The one PC called out was not him, he has been lurking but has not posted anything yet :hmm

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
The one PC called out was not him, he has been lurking but has not posted anything yet :hmm

I say just let him be. Let him get away from the stigma of his old SN and see what he does. Maybe six completely new personalities will show up this time.

Photo Chick

Reaction score

Yes and "Fry" was not happy I did that either!! He had BnB's old avatar, figured it might be him :confused:

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Long gone from here also.....no lurking, no posting, nothing.....RD, feel free to delete this name and account to free up a little space...the only reason I log in, is to check Byrons pics for my screen background..otherwise, POOF, I'm history....(bye)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Long gone from here also.....no lurking, no posting, nothing.....RD, feel free to delete this name and account to free up a little space...the only reason I log in, is to check Byrons pics for my screen background..otherwise, POOF, I'm history....(bye)

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D:D

Director...
Reaction score

Noted, Topcoat......:p

BajaMike

Reaction score
LOL, BNB needs his own fourm.:D It would be even funnier if you let Jordy be the Mod. :beer

disclaimer... I have nothing against BNB.. heck I don't ever even post in the flame ware threads. Just find the threads very entertaining.

I thought for sure there was going to be a "Rick-Roller" link on this thread.....:hmm

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood a while in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One two! One two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe. :hmm:p

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
freakin dog musta caught up to the train and bit him.
He's obviously rabid......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just when you thought it couldn't get it any better, he throws that curve ball into the mix. I'm going to be wondering all morning WTF that meant? :D

RD

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Just when you thought it couldn't get it any better, he throws that curve ball into the mix. I'm going to be wondering all morning WTF that meant? :D

RD

I will join you in ponder of thought at least for the next 30 seconds.

I got nothing.

:hmm ;)

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Long gone from here also.....no lurking, no posting, nothing.....

Wow, the irony of this post is just overwhelming... The fact that you even replied to this shows how full of shit you are, not to mention a little thing called IP addresses... You've never been gone from this place. :fsakes

RD, feel free to delete this name and account to free up a little space...

There ya go RD, delete him and be done with it...and his other screen names as well.

the only reason I log in, is to check Byrons pics for my screen background..otherwise, POOF, I'm history....(bye)

Do you realize that this contradicts what you said intially where you don't come here, you don't lurk, you don't post, nothing??? Somethings just never change...assclown. :rolleyes:

RaceFace

.....like warm apple pie!
Reaction score
23popcorn.jpg

Looks like its gonna be an entertaining wednesday morning. I brought POPCORN!! :D