WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boatsandblondesplace.com. He needs his own forum.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
LOL, BNB needs his own fourm.:D It would be even funnier if you let Jordy be the Mod. :beer

disclaimer... I have nothing against BNB.. heck I don't ever even post in the flame ware threads. Just find the threads very entertaining.

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
Each one of his different personalities could be a moderator. :D

oldschool

Reaction score
Not sure what's worse, being punched in the face like that or having all that jiz on your face. WTF?

That's not jiz, it's the sweat from all those personalities working themselves into a lather.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Each one of his different personalities could be a moderator. :D

So I'm thinking about a few of the different sections here:

The Looney Bin- for general discussion.

The Infirmary--- for discussing new medications and treatments.

The Chapel---- to go pray for the bad spirits to leave the body.

The Marketplace--- To sell overpriced wares, like old boats and sculptures made from inmate/patients' own bodily waste...

What else?? :point

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the thread starter is about to go BEAVERRETRIEVER on him

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that lack of originality thing we talked about yesterday??? Yeah, you're doing it again. :point

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
the marketplace section for BnB's forum could also include used train parts for sale :cool:

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
This is a great site Allie.....love it!! I have found so many places to get help for Jordy here....still nothing for chronic dumazz syndrome...but maybe I can talk to the mods and get one to open one up..."The Jordy center for dumazz research and clinical trials" wow...just think.....then we can work on you...."the Allie center for research and workshops"

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
This just keeps getting better!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Topless

Reaction score

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
That isn't funny especially since someone there wants to help now.:smackhead

Yeah, taking his stupid bullshit over to other forums, that actually really do try to help people isn't funny. Perhaps it's time to just pull the plug on BNB. I've got the go ahead from the powers that be. He's crossed the line of being out of control now.

Topless

Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to ban you for having multiple names or if they expect it.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
That isn't funny especially since someone there wants to help now.:smackhead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure, you'll find lots of people, here, willing to help you!
Not sure, what, you need, though. Can you share some more, about,
yourself??

Again, welcome to B.T.!

Oh, where should we start jordy??? Think she will hate you within a couple hours?? Lets find out.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Remember that lack of originality thing we talked about yesterday??? Yeah, you're doing it again. :point
lumberg.jpg

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, where should we start jordy??? Think she will hate you within a couple hours?? Lets find out.

Seriously Brett, the best thing for you right now is to nip that bullshit in the bud. Those people have no idea how much of a fucking retard you are, and spilling your bullshit onto a sight such as that isn't in the slightest bit funny... then again, you wouldn't know anything about being funny.

Put a stop to it now.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously Brett, the best thing for you right now is to nip that bullshit in the bud. Those people have no idea how much of a fucking retard you are, and spilling your bullshit onto a sight such as that isn't in the slightest bit funny... then again, you wouldn't know anything about being funny.

Put a stop to it now.

Not a chance fucktard, ...unless.....unless.....unless you agree to stop all this BS between us right now.....and I mean that...and we find some way to peacefully coexist on this board.....I will delete everything from over there and close the accounts forever. Think about it before you answer...I would like nothing better that to find a common ground between us.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Not a chance fucktard, ...unless.....unless.....unless you agree to stop all this BS between us right now.....and I mean that...and we find some way to peacefully coexist on this board.....I will delete everything from over there and close the accounts forever. Think about it before you answer...I would like nothing better that to find a common ground between us.

Eat a dick you closet homo cocksucker. You want this to stop??? You can step right up and apologize for even starting your bullshit with me yesterday and then never let it happen again.

Otherwise, you won't be here any longer, among other places...

You don't hold any cards in this little game, and you never have. You made a big mistake and now you're about to be made accountable for it.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Eat a dick you closet homo cocksucker. You want this to stop??? You can step right up and apologize for even starting your bullshit with me yesterday and then never let it happen again.

Otherwise, you won't be here any longer, among other places...

You don't hold any cards in this little game, and you never have. You made a big mistake and now you're about to be made accountable for it.

No, you appologize for taking it way out of context, like you always do....

Also, is that a threat Jordy??? You threatening me?

And there ya have it...I put out the olive branch of peace and serenity, and what does he do? I try to find a common ground, and end this for the sake of tranquility on this board, and jordy keeps it going...and yet you all blame me? Give me a focking break...on we go Jordan, on we go...

jordy

Banned
Reaction score

Did I not make myself clear earlier??? Any chance you're going to be at the boat show???

Topless

Reaction score

And there ya have it...I put out the olive branch of peace and serenity, and what does he do? I try to find a common ground, and end this for the sake of tranquility on this board, and jordy keeps it going...and yet you all blame me? Give me a focking break...on we go Jordan, on we go...
Brett, isn't Jesus the one who turned the other cheek? I thought you were a man of God and were trying to do the Christian thing. You are not a very good example because your Olive branch seems pretty thorny.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Brett, isn't Jesus the one who turned the other cheek? I thought you were a man of God and were trying to do the Christian thing. You are not a very good example because your Olive branch seems pretty thorny.

Allie, thats what I am doing.....didn't you read the post before this?? I can't make peace with someone who doesn't want it....he chooses to keep going.....at the same time...he thinks that by me appologizing, that he has some sort of win here, thats not gonna happen either....I'll never be rid of his bs if that happens...

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Allie, thats what I am doing.....didn't you read the post before this?? I can't make peace with someone who doesn't want it....he chooses to keep going.....at the same time...he thinks that by me appologizing, that he has some sort of win here, thats not gonna happen either....I'll never be rid of his bs if that happens...
Did you forget that you started this dipshit?!

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
What a demented clown this guy is...

So he sends me this:

Boatsnblondes said:
I did everything I could to stop this today....everything I could.....this is NOT what I wanted..all I was doing was having a little fun...think bilge would have reacted to this like you have?? You have gone wild with anger, nuts with it....you need to calm down take a deep breath, and lets just end this...between us, no one else needs to know....I know I did a lot of fucked up bs back on the other site.....but I want that stuff forgotten..your the only one who still holds a grudge....

I'm wild with anger, nuts even??? yeah, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at this fucking psycho, right up to the point that he involved some unsuspecting board that is really there to help people. Then he stopped being funny.

"I'm the only one who holds a grudge" so you decide to fuck with me??? You posted that in another thread, where you clearly don't like me, but you decide to play with me... What the fuck is wrong with you??? Other than the obvious ALOT, you've got some issues... a lack of common sense being the biggest one for sure.

Again, fuck off Brett. You're still not my buddy, and you don't get to play around with me. Go get some help as you're clearly disturbed and I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you, and your husband Chris for these apparent moodswings.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Did you forget that you started this dipshit?!

I started this all in good fun BI, this not what I wanted, had I known this would happen, I would never have turned on the computer. And I'm sorry to you for fucking up your board for two days....I thought since your thread over on PB was so cool, I would start it over here..I should not have used Jordy for it, but, everyone likes him, likes to tease and razz him about kachina, and chop him on stuff...I thought it the makings for a fun thread....boy, was I wrong....

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
What a demented clown this guy is...

So he sends me this:

I'm wild with anger, nuts even??? yeah, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at this fucking psycho, right up to the point that he involved some unsuspecting board that is really there to help people. Then he stopped being funny.

"I'm the only one who holds a grudge" so you decide to fuck with me??? You posted that in another thread, where you clearly don't like me, but you decide to play with me... What the fuck is wrong with you??? Other than the obvious ALOT, you've got some issues... a lack of common sense being the biggest one for sure.

Again, fuck off Brett. You're still not my buddy, and you don't get to play around with me. Go get some help as you're clearly disturbed and I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you, and your husband Chris for these apparent moodswings.

I did everything I could think of, even sending him a PM to let this die....and I get this back...

So I ask you all...who's the bigger man here, the one who tries his hardest to end it? Or the one who refuses to listen to reason and keep it going? I took the high road here, Jordy is the immature little bitch I know him to be be, and he proves it every fuckiing time....waaahhhh...fucking wahhhh....Jordy ain't my friend....so fucking what....go fuck a goat you immature little bitch....

I did everything I could think of, even sending him a PM to let this die....and I get this back...

Here is his enlightened response....

Again, fuck you Brett. You were warned repeatedly not to go down a road with me, and you decided to. Now you really crossed the line, and you're gone from here.

You're a psychotic train wreck, for lack of a better term. I've been sitting here laughing my ass off at your stupidity, while you have admittedly gotten pissed off. Not the other way around.

I strongly suggest you seek some help, as you've made it very clear that you have some serious emotional issues at a bare minimum, and mostly likely some mental ones on top of it.

Since you don't want to be the adult here Jordy, since you WANT to be the kid....I'll be the adult and end it....this thread is doen, this useless dumazz argument is done, everyone go home, nothing more to see...Jordy is a waste of time for not only me, but all of you...

Attachments

• BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg
    BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 140

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I started this all in good fun BI, this not what I wanted,

Yet you were warned repeatedly... I warned you a few others warned you, yet you proceeded... I even played your little lame ass game for a few posts, and then it got really old, yet you continued, despite continued warnings...

had I known this would happen, I would never have turned on the computer.

Well boo fucking hoo... had you read any of the 57 posts, INCLUDING A PM from RD, telling you that this wasn't a road you wanted to go down...

And I'm sorry to you for fucking up your board for two days....I thought since your thread over on PB was so cool, I would start it over here..

Here comes the remorseful kiss ass portion of the show... right before the execution... The dumbass finally realizes the impending doom... Too bad we've seen this too many times.

Brett, you're like a Steven Segal movie... they all end the same way, same plot, same beginning. I think I pretty much speak for everyone when I say it's fucking old. Been there, done that. Now just go the fuck away.

I should not have used Jordy for it,

Gee, ya think??? Nothing gets by you does it???

but, everyone likes him, likes to tease and razz him about kachina, and chop him on stuff...

You obviously have minimal understanding of the Kachina joke. People don't razz me about Kachina. That would be like me razzing you about being sane. There is no common ground there. I don't own a Kachina. Never have.

And again, just about anyone else on this board could have pulled what you tried, and it would have turned out differently. It's just that I don't like you, and you know it. You've made it clear that you don't like me over on hotboat, so what makes you think that something like this would fly??? :hmm

I thought it the makings for a fun thread....boy, was I wrong....

Yeah, Spammit felt the same way once, and he was warned as well... Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Now again, just go the fuck away Brett, not that you have much of a choice in the matter anymore. :point

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Sounds like the thread starter is about to go BEAVERRETRIEVER on him

:confused:

Wow, it didn't take this thread long to take a crap. LOL, I had the feeling it would...I honestly didn't mean to throw fuel on the fire. :(:fsakes

jordy

Banned
Reaction score

Who's acting like a big baby???

Any last words before you're shown to the door??? :hmm

So I ask you all...who's the bigger man here, the one who tries his hardest to end it? Or the one who refuses to listen to reason and keep it going? I took the high road here, Jordy is the immature little bitch I know him to be be, and he proves it every fuckiing time....waaahhhh...fucking wahhhh....Jordy ain't my friend....so fucking what....go fuck a goat you immature little bitch....

I suppose that's one way to go about it...

Here is his enlightened response....

Again, fuck you Brett. You were warned repeatedly not to go down a road with me, and you decided to. Now you really crossed the line, and you're gone from here.

You're a psychotic train wreck, for lack of a better term. I've been sitting here laughing my ass off at your stupidity, while you have admittedly gotten pissed off. Not the other way around.

I strongly suggest you seek some help, as you've made it very clear that you have some serious emotional issues at a bare minimum, and mostly likely some mental ones on top of it.

Since you don't want to be the adult here Jordy, since you WANT to be the kid....I'll be the adult and end it....this thread is doen, this useless dumazz argument is done, everyone go home, nothing more to see...Jordy is a waste of time for not only me, but all of you...

Glad you could be the grown up here Brett... What a fucking joke you are. Have you read anything you've typed over the last 2 days??? Unreal.

My advice to everyone in Cali is stay off the trains... you just never know...

As for you Bretty, here's a consolation prize for you. Make sure you fill it out completely you pussy... Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :smackhead

Be sure and tell your friends!!!!

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Who's acting like a big baby???

Any last words before you're shown to the door??? :hmm

I suppose that's one way to go about it...

Glad you could be the grown up here Brett... What a fucking joke you are. Have you read anything you've typed over the last 2 days??? Unreal.

My advice to everyone in Cali is stay off the trains... you just never know...

As for you Bretty, here's a consolation prize for you. Make sure you fill it out completely you pussy... Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :smackhead

Be sure and tell your friends!!!![/QUOTE]

My friends have been reading htis all day...they too think your a smartmouthed little bitch of a guy whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.....you should just shut the fuck up you little tub of lard....someday, somewhere, your gonna get that shiteatin smirk knocked off your face...I hope I am there to see it...I would pay good money to...too bad they don't have a form like that for dummazzs...but, as a consolation..theres a lady on the other site eager to step into your world of BS and try to help you...I truly feel sorry for her....

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
My friends have been reading htis all day...they too think your a smartmouthed little bitch of a guy whose mouth writes checks his ass can't cash.....

I'm sure that your friends have... How many of them live in your head anyway????

you should just shut the fuck up you little tub of lard....someday, somewhere, your gonna get that shiteatin smirk knocked off your face...I hope I am there to see it...I would pay good money to...

What a fucking pussy you are... You just want to be there to see it??? C'mon little man, this is your last chance to show what a badass you really are and tell me how you're going to do it... After all I'm a tub of lard right??? :beer

too bad they don't have a form like that for dummazzs...but, as a consolation..theres a lady on the other site eager to step into your world of BS and try to help you...I truly feel sorry for her....

Funny thing is, that other site is all about your world of BS, not mine. You don't even realize that. I'm not registered there. In your little world of man-crushes, between me, and well, Rod Stewart, you can't even separate your fantasies from reality. Good stuff... :beer

Besides, I thought you were done??? Guess you're a liar as well. :D

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
What a fucking pussy you are... You just want to be there to see it??? C'mon little man, this is your last chance to show what a badass you really are and tell me how you're going to do it... After all I'm a tub of lard right???

Well, there is this.....sure your not the gay one here??

Attachments

• jordydatehk0.jpg
    jordydatehk0.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 147

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Well, there is this.....sure your not the gay one here??

So you put a pic of me with Grads photoshopped into it, from about 4 months ago... again, nothing clever, nothing original, just nothing... Seriously, you're one of the least interesting people ever to post here. Not one clever thing yet.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Jordy, you got some moobs...:lmao

Funny thing is, you seem to talk alot of shit, yet you won't put up any pics of yourself... sure seem to spend alot of time studying mine though. Does your husband know you're gay?

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
So you put a pic of me with Grads photoshopped into it, from about 4 months ago... again, nothing clever, nothing original, just nothing... Seriously, you're one of the least interesting people ever to post here. Not one clever thing yet.

Who cares about the photochop? I'm still counting your chins...:lmao