WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bob Moses Ceramics?

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Anyone have experience w them? Reviews....

Singleton

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY
I think Walt has had his fleet done.
I have followed Matt for a few years, one of the best products in the world.

Reactions: DWC

OCTANE MARINE

Reaction score
He just did a beautiful 40 Mti that is in our shop ! There is a huge difference before and after!

Reactions: DWC

JFMFG

Reaction score
Everything I see if flawless. Prob the best in Havasu from what pics show on social media

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Nice. I take my boat on Thursday. Everything online they have looks really good. Thanks.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Nice. I take my boat on Thursday. Everything online they have looks really good. Thanks.
What size boat? Any rough estimate what they’re charging you?

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
29’ I believe 85 a foot. May be a little less. Depends on how much color correction and current condition of gel.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Prob the best in Havasu from what pics show on social media

There are several great ceramic coaters/detail shops in town...calling them the “best” is essentially a “Chevy vs Ford” statement.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
There are several great ceramic coasters/detail shops in town...calling them the “best” is essentially a “Chevy vs Ford” statement.

the product used at BM, SENSHA is one of the best.

only a few shops in Havasu do ceramic, and they are all solid

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I work with Misty from BMCC and we use exclusively Sensha ceramic coating in Havasu. It is so good our competition tries to buy it from us since we own the distribution rights. We obviously don’t sell it to them. 8 yr warranty on vehicles and 4 years on boats. We don’t have to do “re-do’s” . .
5ADC9CF3-2B8C-41AD-929F-355DF310547E.jpeg
A8534F38-FD7A-4C8B-9F6F-4E7D1A468425.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Nice. After the boat I plan on doing the truck and trailer also.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I work with Misty from BMCC and we use exclusively Sensha ceramic coating in Havasu. It is so good our competition tries to buy it from us since we own the distribution rights. We obviously don’t sell it to them. 8 yr warranty on vehicles and 4 years on boats. We don’t have to do “re-do’s” . . View attachment 979661 View attachment 979660

I like Misty a lot and she’s a great person and runs a good shop..

That said I can’t hardly believe that you’d take a situation where Chris went above and beyond to stand behind his customers and tried to make it a bad thing or some point of contention.

I have never heard Chris say anything negative about anyone else or any other shops in town. It’s unfortunate (and unprofessional) that you being a representative of her business are doing so. 👎

FYI I was literally hanging out with Misty at 3 dunes 2 hours ago, and the Griner’s yesterday. Nobody has anything bad to say and there’s enough work to go around for everyone.

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
I am sure DS are great, but they lost me as a customer..

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score

That said I can’t hardly believe that you’d take a situation where Chris went above and beyond to stand behind his customers and tried to make it a bad thing or some point of contention.

I have never heard Chris say anything negative about anyone else or any other shops in town. It’s unfortunate (and unprofessional) that you being a representative of her business are doing so. 👎

FYI I was literally hanging out with Misty at 3 dunes 2 hours ago, and the Griner’s yesterday. Nobody has anything bad to say and there’s enough work to go around for everyone.

Yes there is plenty of work for EVERYONE, and I said the competition, not Chris. Since you brought his name up all I can say is I have a very different opinion of him than you do. You’re friends with him, I get that. . .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes there is plenty of work for EVERYONE, and I said the competition, not Chris. Since you brought his name up all I can say is I have a very different opinion of him than you do. You’re friends with him, I get that. . .

It was patently obvious who you were talking about Randy..

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I’m on a quite a few RV groups and anytime ceramic coating comes up Bob Moses name comes up. Don’t know much about the location in Havasu as all the RV guys swear by taking it to Phoenix. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I heard some real estate agent runs the one in Havasu?

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I’m on a quite a few RV groups and anytime ceramic coating comes up Bob Moses name comes up. Don’t know much about the location in Havasu as all the RV guys swear by taking it to Phoenix. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I heard some real estate agent runs the one in Havasu?
Yes Misty is her name. She is a big boater herself and moved to Havasu and bought a franchise to become Bob Moses Ceramic Coating from Matt Moses in Phoenix. She went thru all of their training as did her team.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Yes Misty is her name. She is a big boater herself and moved to Havasu and bought a franchise from Bob Moses and his son Matt in Phoenix. She went thru all of their training as did her team.

Matt is the owner of Bob Moses. Bob was Matt’s grandfather and played a huge roll in his life, that is why Matt named the company Bob Moses. Matt also owns the US Distribution rights to the Sensha products.