WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bob Welch!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Remembering Bob Welch. He was a former member of Fleetwood Maz, and then moved on to "SOLO" Career, with Single Hits, "Hot Love, Cold World", "Ebony Eyes", "Precious Love", and his signature Hit, Sentimental Lady". June 7th, 2012, Bob ended his life, leaving a 9 Page Suicide Note and Letter to his wife. She said that he had Spinal Surgery three months earlier and not having improvement the Dr. told him that there would be no improvement and he did not want his wife to care for an Invalid for years. She believes that the medication he was prescribed, contributed to his Suicide.

Another talented Artist, gone way too soon!!

June 7th, 2012. Bob Welch, RIP:confused:

Captain Dan

Reaction score
This is a great version of "Ebony Eyes"... Cal Jam 2, Ontario Speedway, March 18th 1978.. Stevie Nicks was in her prime and very high that day..

I was in the crowd that day. Ted Nugent allegedly wanted to be lowered to the stage from a helicopter - that didn't happen.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
70's fashion. :oops: LOL So funny how we go from tight pants to baggy pants and back to tight pants.

Then again a pretty woman in a low cut top with nice cleavage never goes out of style! 😍

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I was in the crowd that day. Ted Nugent allegedly wanted to be lowered to the stage from a helicopter - that didn't happen.

Wow, that's so cool... What an experience that must have been.

C-2

Reaction score
Ebony Eyes is a great, but often overlooked tune. Love listening to it.

Missed going to Cal Jam II by.....that much. My brother was able to go.

Festivals were festivals back then and they didn't have "safe places" to hide. But yeah, a 12-year old tagging along behind a 15-year old probably wasn't a good idea.

“No sir, man. I don’t like that crap. I’m a rocker dude, through and through."