WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Body Found On Dike Rd Last Week?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
ZackNews reported a body being found on Dike Rd on Friday I think. Rumors now it was a homicide, a 19yo male from Needles. Anyone know or hear anything?

bk2drvr

Reaction score
This is right next to my house. My neighbor found the body walking his dog. Body was on a dirt road where the street ends going into the desert. Body was about 100 yards from where the pavement ends. LEO were there all day until dark with the road blocked. The following day there was a gathering of about 20 people along the river that I imagine was his family/friends. Saw them as we left Jack Smith. I don’t know anymore details than this. Didn’t even know it was a suspected homicide.
BAB3648C-2E6D-4F21-A076-07C57A4C582C.jpeg
was

DWC

Reaction score
This is right next to my house. My neighbor found the body walking his dog. Body was on a dirt road where the street ends going into the desert. Body was about 100 yards from where the pavement ends. LEO were there all day until dark with the road blocked. The following day there was a gathering of about 20 people along the river that I imagine was his family/friends. Saw them as we left Jack Smith. I don’t know anymore details than this. Didn’t even know it was a suspected homicide. View attachment 987364 was
Marina Coves?

AZagpilot

Reaction score
I live right near as well (River Terrace) zachnews quotes Mohave Sherrif’s that it is being investigated as a homicide

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is right next to my house. My neighbor found the body walking his dog. Body was on a dirt road where the street ends going into the desert. Body was about 100 yards from where the pavement ends. LEO were there all day until dark with the road blocked. The following day there was a gathering of about 20 people along the river that I imagine was his family/friends. Saw them as we left Jack Smith. I don’t know anymore details than this. Didn’t even know it was a suspected homicide. View attachment 987364 was

Sure is a strange looking cloud
1617072185230.jpeg

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Been down that road quite a bit myself. I was thinking north side of the bridge in my head...because I always pop in the dirt road instead of going down Dike Rd by the houses. Hope your neighbor's OK...not something people need to see or find on their morning walk.