WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Body shop recommendations in Corona area?

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Eventful day, while I was getting a vasectomy today, my Wife got hit in the Tahoe. Any recommendations for a body shop in the Corona area?

AQUA-HOLICS

Reaction score
Grady Garrisons in Corona , luckily it’s been over a year since I needed him but he’s a stand up guy and the workmanship is good. Hope this helps, Ray.

senorpdog

Reaction score
Eventful day, while I was getting a vasectomy today, my Wife got hit in the Tahoe. Any recommendations for a body shop in the Corona area?

I'm in Riverside. I own Hamblin's Body and Paint. We do all the work for Riverside Chevrolet and have General Motors World Class technicians. Let me know if I can help.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I recently contacted senorpdog (Eric) about just getting some new scratches and a dent removed in the truck. Never meeting him before, he took such great care of me and handled it same day while I waited, making me a priority.

Hamblins Body in Riverside is a class act and I could tell by observing other customer interactions that service is a priority. He gave me a killer deal! I recommend them 100 percent.

Thanks Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Color by woz in riverside is superb. Have had many vehicles repaired by them. Hot rodders and drag racers too...

Hamblins has a great reputation in the area as well.

3.Slow

Reaction score
x2 for Hamblins, had no idea the owner was a member, but we had our Expedition repaired there after my wife was hit by a Prius, pretty sure it was totaled. lol. very happy with the work done by Hamblins.

I recently contacted senorpdog (Eric) about just getting some new scratches and a dent removed in the truck. Never meeting him before, he took such great care of me and handled it same day while I waited, making me a priority.

Hamblins Body in Riverside is a class act and I could tell by observing other customer interactions that service is a priority. He gave me a killer deal! I recommend them 100 percent.

Thanks Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I'm in Riverside. I own Hamblin's Body and Paint. We do all the work for Riverside Chevrolet and have General Motors World Class technicians. Let me know if I can help.
I have taken our cars there a couple of times also. Excellent work they have been there for years. Eric will make sure you are taken care of.

Big Crapolla

Lake Mead Bound
Reaction score
Corona auto body. They've done my Genesis, Tahoe and little Hyundai. All came out perfectly and timely. Highly recommend them.