WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BofA buys CountryWide

lebel409

Reaction score
Awesome, imagine the level of customer service...:joke

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The experts said Bof A was crazy to back a guy with a feature length color cartoon in the midst of the depression.
Walt Disney and the movie was Snow White.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Awesome, imagine the level of customer service...:joke

Exactly what went through my mind this morning when I heard the news.

Next thought was, I wonder who they are going to sell my loan to.

Exactly. I have had several home loans all through Countrywide. They know how to do customer service. That's over now.

BofA is trash of a company and makes money because of all the crap they pull. Changing credit card due dates all around to help obtain late charges, not allowing online payments to credit over the weekends, and I am sure others. They are the only bank like this of the many I have dealt with.

If you have good credit they will probably sell the paper straight away.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Exactly. I have had several home loans all through Countrywide. They know how to do customer service. That's over now.

BofA is trash of a company and makes money because of all the crap they pull. Changing credit card due dates all around to help obtain late charges, not allowing online payments to credit over the weekends, and I am sure others. They are the only bank like this of the many I have dealt with.

If you have good credit they will probably sell the paper straight away.

Yep, marry into the family and sell off the family jewels.

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score

What he said

I have 3 mortgages w/Countrywide. I'm expecting the worse :swear

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Yep, marry into the family and sell off the family jewels.

Amen to that. Then they will keep all the bad credit stuff so they can extract maxium fees from them. I am afraid I fall somewhere in the middle of that. We will see. It's not like we have a choice.

What he said

I have 3 mortgages w/Countrywide. I'm expecting the worse :swear

You made it over here. Welcome. Sorry it was BofA to do it. :D:D