WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BOLO truck stolen in Rialto today sat April 21

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Good friends daughter got her truck stolen tonight at work in Rialto.
Her and her brother have done all the work themselves on this truck.
keep your eyes open, any help appreciated
IMG_0977.jpeg
IMG_0978.jpeg
IMG_0979.jpeg
IMG_0980.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Pretty easy to identify. I'm assuming it's to take parts off it.
If I see it headed south I will obviously let you know
Also few guys at work in the dez a lot testing, I will show them

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Their mom died a couple years back. She originally got daughter into building it, and encouraged brother into schooling for fab work. Her and brother both have rad little builds. Dad is raising 4 kids on his own. Fukt situation

NicPaus

Reaction score
Hemet has several Flock cameras. If the truck is driven around, it will be detected and reported to law enforcement.
Friends stolen plumbing van was detected by them. But after he recovered it himself. A neighbor called the number on the van after seeing it sit in front of her house for a few days. He went got it and was driving it back to his shop and got pulled over. It was cleaned out and dumped a few blocks away.

Joker

Reaction score
No joke but if the owners have Tik Tok, have them reach out to the guy with Foo News Network. This guy is all over that area on a daily basis. He’d be a good one to keep an eye out for it.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
No joke but if the owners have Tik Tok, have them reach out to the guy with Foo News Network. This guy is all over that area on a daily basis. He’d be a good one to keep an eye out for it.
Haha I saw that guy on Instagram. He seems to have a lot of time in his hands.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Well a Bittersweet result. Hopefully Insurance steps up. If they don't, report back and perhaps we can steep in and lessen the sting.

A chop shop and I'll ask it anyway even though I likely know the answer. Was anyone arrested?

When it comes to kids doing the work....having their creation stolen is just the worst.

Last edited:

boatpi

Reaction score
I can’t cut and paste if someone goes to KTLA news online I think there’s a big article about this truck and other ones being found at a home in Loma Linda