JBZ

Reaction score
Find the initial getaway car
There you may find her body...... in the trunk

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Find the initial getaway car
There you may find her body...... in the trunk

They found it, it was poorly painted, why they would choose a bright orange getaway vehicle is the biggest question I had. I would have went with like a 2000's Toyota Corolla, white or grey...those things are everywhere...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
They found it, it was poorly painted, why they would choose a bright orange getaway vehicle is the biggest question I had. I would have went with like a 2000's Toyota Corolla, white or grey...those things are everywhere...
Perhaps exactly that reason?
Besides Bo and Luke, who would drive an orange get away car? 🤷‍♂️

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'm guessing they're heading for Mexico. 😉

They'd be better off staying here in these times. Hell.. they'd be convicted and out the same day. It would be easier right now to go to jail here for murder than getting into Mexico. Not getting into America would be a different story. We already have murders and rapists "fleeing TO the US" for solidarity right now🤷🏻‍♂️🤬

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
People think fleeing to Mexico and they’ll be in the wind. Not so much. People get “extradited” back across all the time.

I say if you’re fleeing. Don’t stop. Go as far south as possible. Get to Nicaragua or Panama or even Columbia. Stay super low profile through Mexico.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'm guessing they're heading for Mexico. 😉
“They headed down south and there’s still money toda...er....
😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
People think fleeing to Mexico and they’ll be in the wind. Not so much. People get “extradited” back across all the time.

I say if you’re fleeing. Don’t stop. Go as far south as possible. Get to Nicaragua or Panama or even Columbia. Stay super low profile through Mexico.
Do you do this after trying to recoop some funds selling the wood chipper?
Or before someone finds the barrel?
😏

rrrr

Reaction score
If a non-Spanish speaking gringo shows up in any Mexican city, they stick out like RD at an Episcopal church Sunday school class.

Remember Ethan Couch, the "affluenza" teen that killed four people with his F-350 while drunk? Couch and his mother Tanya were arrested less in Puerto Vallarta than two weeks after they fled Texas.

rrrr

Reaction score
Update: Corrections officer Vicky White has died from a self inflicted gunshot at the conclusion of a car chase.

She didn't have a clue what her involvement with Casey White would lead to. Probably had a long and unfulfilling life as a CO, and after seventeen years on the job saw romance and adventure attractive.

The outcome of hooking up with a murderer and sociopath that used her was predictable.

Tank

Reaction score
Do you do this after trying to recoop some funds selling the wood chipper?
Or before someone finds the barrel?
😏
Liquidate, run, keep going. Then keep going more when you think your good.

But really, it’s difficult to disappear these days no matter what. And as stated, Mexico is no place to hide. Lots of Americans and American agents through out Mexico. Kinda cool when someone is spotted there, they’re swooped up by clandestine agents and then dropped on the American side of the boarder at 3 am in some parking lot to the agency conducting the investigation. No paperwork, no extradition trial, no BS. Been there. It’s surreal.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Liquidate, run, keep going. Then keep going more when you think your good.

But really, it’s difficult to disappear these days no matter what. And as stated, Mexico is no place to hide. Lots of Americans and American agents through out Mexico. Kinda cool when someone is spotted there, they’re swooped up by clandestine agents and then dropped on the American side of the boarder at 3 am in some parking lot to the agency conducting the investigation. No paperwork, no extradition trial, no BS. Been there. It’s surreal.
My daughter has changed her major to some "global security" something...her professors include a retired CIA ghost and a Secret Service guy. Trippy stuff. Now, my 15yo is deciding on if he wants to use his powers for good or evil 😂 He's been learning about computer hacking, viruses and worms, and also about skip tracing and locating.

Technology has changed the game. Kids are brighter now than most any thug or criminal was 20 years ago...I know :oops: