WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boom lol

Taboma

Reaction score
Would appear this arsonist got a real good dose of his or her's own medicine.
Splash the gasoline into the rear seat area, set down the can, extend your arm into the car holding the lit lighter, only to discover that the vapor is far more volatile than the liquid. :oops: Who knew ??? 🤣

ChrisV

Reaction score
Obviously he/she never lit shit up when as a kid. Light something and throw. Foookin roookiessss

Taboma

Reaction score
This is why Father's take our kids camping and show them how Sobee bombs work. You don't get that kind of experience via video games.
Daddy never showed or taught me how explosives work, but he certainly impressed on me before I'd reached puberty, how to use our noses to give the boat bilge the "Sniff Test" prior to turning the key.
Old Chris Crafts didn't come with bilge blowers, which meant, unless it had been towed to launch, you best pop the hatch and allow it to properly air out --- then give it a nose job. 😂

I learned explosives all by myself by placing 22 rounds in a vice and whacking them with a hammer and punch :oops: Oh and blowing up garden snails using firecrackers 🤯 🤣

poncho

Reaction score
Daddy never showed or taught me how explosives work, but he certainly impressed on me before I'd reached puberty, how to use our noses to give the boat bilge the "Sniff Test" prior to turning the key.
Old Chris Crafts didn't come with bilge blowers, which meant, unless it had been towed to launch, you best pop the hatch and allow it to properly air out --- then give it a nose job. 😂

I learned explosives all by myself by placing 22 rounds in a vice and whacking them with a hammer and punch :oops: Oh and blowing up garden snails using firecrackers 🤯 🤣
Had a wood shop teacher in high school who was one of the most chill and cool teachers I ever had, didn't think the guy was capable of anger.

Legend had it years before a kid in class did that with a bullet in a vice, Mr. Nordeen calmly walked over and cold cocked him.

Taboma

Reaction score
Had a wood shop teacher in high school who was one of the most chill and cool teachers I ever had, didn't think the guy was capable of anger.

Legend had it years before a kid in class did that with a bullet in a vice, Mr. Nordeen calmly walked over and cold cocked him.
Ahhhh, yes, the good ole days, back when during my parent's initial visitation with a new elementary school teacher, dad always made sure she or he understood, if I screwed up, they had parental permission to whoop my dumb-ass. :oops:

DLC

Reaction score
That looks like a female, No guy would wear pants like that!

stupid she reached into the car to light it up! If her clothing caught fire the gas can sitting right next her could of poped also!

buy a lotto ticket! And don’t worry about your baby’s daddy!!

poncho

Reaction score
Ahhhh, yes, the good ole days, back when during my parent's initial visitation with a new elementary school teacher, dad always made sure she or he understood, if I screwed up, they had parental permission to whoop my dumb-ass. :oops:
Oh yea, whole farm community had permission to whoop my ass if needed.

Taboma

Reaction score
Oh yea, whole farm community had permission to whoop my ass if needed.
Damn right, and look how good us "Whoop his ass" generation turned out 👍👍👍
I mean if you don't look too close that is, I mean boys will be boys so not getting caught became an act of preservation. 😉

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Damn right, and look how good us "Whoop his ass" generation turned out 👍👍👍
I mean if you don't look too close that is, I mean boys will be boys so not getting caught became an act of preservation. 😉

Obliviously not everybody turned out well. Look what you left us. 😝