WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Bootyjudge"

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
His name reminds me of the 60s and a topless bar called the "Kismet" on Pico bl. west of Bundy in WLA. One night a week they had an amateur topless contest and the customers got to vote the winner... The Queer from Indiana just seems to want to judge the wrong gender's "Booty"....
BUT, how would he, as President, be able to visit the Mideast for diplomatic reasons?? The Mideast is where they throw queers off of high rise roof tops!!!!! Is there really a segment of our population that would even consider voting for a faggot for President??? Sure, a few of his fellow gays might want to make some sort of 3rd party statement, but can the DNC really be entertaining the idea???
NO, I am NOT HOMOPHOBIC. I have no issues with gays or lesbians as long as they don't want taxpayers to pay for their sex changes... I do have issues with the idea that a POTUS would get thrown off of a building during a diplomatic visit to the Mideast...(A dozen secret servicemen guards against 1000 Muslims doing their best to fulfill Allah's guidance about queers)....
Bottom line, the dimturds have nothing for Trump, nothing....
Ray

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hi I’m Pete Buttigieg, I’m a Marxist but I was in the military without going to bootcamp so I could use it for my political career. I was in the Middle East for a few weeks and my main job was taking photos with a gun for my future political career and for Insteeeegram!!!!!

1582742428228.png

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hi I’m Pete Buttigieg, I’m a Marxist but I was in the military without going to bootcamp so I could use it for my political career. I was in the Middle East for a few weeks and my main job was taking photos with a gun for my future political career and for Insteeeegram!!!!!

View attachment 848391
John "Lurch" Kerry 2.0.

buck35

Reaction score
What's Isaf?
I'm safe against firearms?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
What's Isaf?
I'm safe against firearms?

International Security Assistance Force.

The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) was a NATO-led military mission in Afghanistan, established by the United Nations Security Council in December 2001 by Resolution 1386, as envisaged by the Bonn Agreement. ... About 400 of these were used by American‑led NATO forces and 300 by the ANSF.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
He's CIA, same as Obama, same as Bush, same as Clinton, same as...............

And you're wrong, you ARE homophobic!!!! @GRADS 😆
Actually, it is YOU that is WRONG. You don't know me, or anything about me. Just because I don't really want a gay President you ASSUME I am homophobic... You are wrong...
Ray

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No, BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG!.... Sorry, just felt like I had to jump in the mix for a second. I digress, carry on.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Actually, it is YOU that is WRONG. You don't know me, or anything about me. Just because I don't really want a gay President you ASSUME I am homophobic... You are wrong...
Ray

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

View attachment 848391
So now you've stooped to ripping on Veterans...noted.