WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bought this at the boat show ! Pop up dock

Albert

Reaction score
E7EF1EA5-DCB0-4164-BBF8-46066F4CDD61.jpeg

11225B3E-BF41-4790-BE2F-19AC9C0879BC.jpeg
:cool:Seemed like a great 4 beer in idea when I bought. Fast forward a massive box comes in from ups and Im thinking hmmmm I didn't order anything? This box was like the size of the leg lamp on Christmas story. Opened it up like a little kid on Christmas and went oooh yea forgot about this! So I decided to pump it up of course to see how it is for the kiddos? Bad idea!! I almost fainted twice and all I could see are spots when fully pumped! Anyways we will see how this does on the water. Oh yea I did buy one other thing while there :D

grumpy88

Reaction score
View attachment 840450
View attachment 840451 :cool:Seemed like a great 4 beer in idea when I bought. Fast forward a massive box comes in from ups and Im thinking hmmmm I didn't order anything? This box was like the size of the leg lamp on Christmas story. Opened it up like a little kid on Christmas and went oooh yea forgot about this! So I decided to pump it up of course to see how it is for the kiddos? Bad idea!! I almost fainted twice and all I could see are spots when fully pumped! Anyways we will see how this does on the water. Oh yea I did buy one other thing while there :D
We have had one for a couple of years now and we love it . I use my air head electric pump and it fills it in about 3 minutes . I hand pump another 30 pumps to make it rock solid .
45518.jpeg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
That would be sweet for raft ups if it had cleats on top! No more need for fenders!

Ladsm

Reaction score
Can I ask how much that was?? Looks pretty cool

Albert

Reaction score
We have had one for a couple of years now and we love it . I use my air head electric pump and it fills it in about 3 minutes . I hand pump another 30 pumps to make it rock solid . View attachment 840453
First off great pic of you and your son? Did you just screw on the hose from the hand pump it came with? To the other one?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Post up a pic of of deflated ready for storage .. Im over the ifloat/lily pad program.. Pain in the ass.. Ive seen a few of those pop up docks in parker.. They look pretty damm legit!

grumpy88

Reaction score
First off great pic of you and your son? Did you just screw on the hose from the hand pump it came with? To the other one?
Thanks and no . There is a fitting that comes with the air pump that is supper close and works fine . I asked Joe a couple of years ago about buying the exact end that comes with the hand pump and he told me the name of it . I forgot it as quickly as he told me . My only complaint is the deck faded 50 50 exactly where we fold it in half . We store it inside so it was not from sun . Were not picky so we don't care but for the money I wish it didn't do that .

grumpy88

Reaction score
Post up a pic of of deflated ready for storage .. Im over the ifloat/lily pad program.. Pain in the ass.. Ive seen a few of those pop up docks in parker.. They look pretty damm legit!
That's where ours is . It's a pain in the ass to put back in the bag in my opinion . We only do that at the end of the season . We fold it in half and put it in our storage after each use .

Albert

Reaction score
I just deflated it and put it away, I folded it in half the long part of it like a taco and then rolled it like a sleeping bag . That part was not bad at all. It came with straps with pull handles or one that goes over your shoulder like a duffle bag .

aj923

Reaction score
Just like my inflatable paddle board it seems like a great idea.... til you have to pump it up.

I haven't looked into them too much but there are electric pumps you can get to inflate them.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Thanks and no . There is a fitting that comes with the air pump that is supper close and works fine . I asked Joe a couple of years ago about buying the exact end that comes with the hand pump and he told me the name of it . I forgot it as quickly as he told me . My only complaint is the deck faded 50 50 exactly where we fold it in half . We store it inside so it was not from sun . Were not picky so we don't care but for the money I wish it didn't do that .
It wasn't called a Boston valve was it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk