b-bountyhunter-4.jpg
b-bountyhunter-6.jpg
b-bountyhunter-7.jpg
b-bountyhunter-1.jpg

496ci (600hp) BBC
Casale V-drive
Motor moved forward
Replaced bulk heads
Well maintained boat, stored inside in LHC.
email: [email protected] or leave message here, if you or anyone you know might be interested in this beautiful boat with a ton of history in the Campbell family!!!
$25,000obo

Last edited:

707dog

Reaction score
still and always have loved these old campbell cruisers...GLWTS

farmo83

Reaction score
Are these hull's a splash of the Spectra 24 or vice versa ?

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Are these hull's a splash of the Spectra 24 or vice versa ?

Neither. Campbell was first and the Spectra's came years later and copied the styling but not a splash. Spectra's have quite a bit more dead rise (more V).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickybobby

Reaction score
The sale of this boat is kinda of a sad deal in that the owner took great pride in his boat and had it special built to race the slalom course in Thompson Bay back in the day (my understanding of story) The motor was moved much farther forward than the stock boats with really big power, but this boat handled significantly better and won the slalom race 6 years straight!!!!! I am not the owner of this boat. The proud owner past away recently and his widow would rather not sell but needs to move things along. I can provide more details and access to the boat if interested. Nothin in it for me but to help the widow and possibly get this to a new Campbell family member.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
If anyone is "thinking" about a Campbell, the owner is motivated to sell and needs to move this along. Also I was corrected. The boat has a 496 bbc built by JD Marine in LHC not a 540,
JD has all the specs on the motor if anyone is interested.