WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bow chock

v6toy4x

Reaction score
who knows where I can get one of these 4" "lipped" bow chocks in stainless or aluminum instead of bronze?
davey-company-bronze-straight-deck-fairlead-lipped-pattern-4-to-8-sizes-53.gif

v6toy4x

Reaction score

rrrr

Reaction score
These are available in chrome. They aren't exactly local. 😁

v6toy4x

Reaction score
These are available in chrome. They aren't exactly local. 😁

Son Of A B***h
That is the exact one, I have sourced those from multiple places and never once saw the chrome plate option. Take a guess how stupid I feel right now
Now I know who to call the next time I loose my keys or phone, since they are usually right in front of my face too!

THANK YOU
Happy holidays

rrrr

Reaction score
Son Of A B***h
That is the exact one, I have sourced those from multiple places and never once saw the chrome plate option. Take a guess how stupid I feel right now
Now I know who to call the next time I loose my keys or phone, since they are usually right in front of my face too!

THANK YOU
Happy holidays

That's 'lose'. See this Froggystyle thread for further information.

😁

But seriously, I'm pleased to have been of assistance. 😁 :p

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Just e mailed fisheries supply out of Seattle and R&W Rope out of Maryland

Thx again

rrrr

Reaction score
Just e mailed fisheries supply out of Seattle and R&W Rope out of Maryland

Thx again

You're welcome. It's good to hear they had what you needed. I was just funnin' ya about the grammar thing. Froggystyle is nuts about proper style.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
You're welcome. It's good to hear they had what you needed. I was just funnin' ya about the grammar thing. Froggystyle is nuts about proper style.

There are 2 things I cant do, see what is right in front of me and grammar, so I just let that one go!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That was actually a spelling nazi post....😆😇
B+

v6toy4x

Reaction score
What are these for?

I want them for dropping my bow and/or stern anchor lines thru and when my old body tries to retrieve them I can just let the anchor line "rub" on the "lip" as I pull in the line and it doesn't mess with the gell or rub rail or frey the line, while being compact and not looking too awful "ugly", nothing earth shattering. Plus if I get too old too fast these will work well with a concealed 12 volt windlass (winch) retrieval. This next boat will be my last and I hope to be using it into my 70s and at 70 I sure as hell dont want to be pulling up an anchor!

rrrr,
spell check aisle 2 please :D

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Rex Marine - High Performance Boat Parts, Marine Parts, Automotive Parts &  Hardware

Just consult your handy REX Marine Catalog!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
View attachment 954859
Just consult your handy REX Marine Catalog!

I searched the usual suspects, eddie, hardin, CP, marine ind west (dana), rex and none seem to have the "lipped" version.
It seems to be more of a cabin cruiser or sail boat deal as opposed to a go fast pleasure craft billet piece.

With that said, did I miss something in the rex catalog?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If you got a normal stainless one you could have the "lip" welded on after the fact if it's that important to you. 👍

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The REX catalog was a running joke for a few years while we waited for him to finish it. But by then the internet was taking over and I don't think he ever completed the last revision.

I'd say check West Marine. Over Overton's maybe?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
The REX catalog was a running joke for a few years while we waited for him to finish it. But by then the internet was taking over and I don't think he ever completed the last revision.

I'd say check West Marine. Over Overton's maybe?

Jokes on me, haven't been here long enough for that! They do seem to be abit behind the competition.

Thx