WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boy Scout Christmas Wreath - It's that time again

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
My son's boyscout troop is doing their annual wreath sales. Please help support the Boy Scouts with a wreath or two. Here is the ordering information:

the website is www.giftitforward.com the fundraising code is TR24CA002 and the member name is Ben Wenhe
These can be shipped correct?

In regards to the negative post. I am an Eagle Scout, earned 5 palms, am an OA vigil, a Mic-o-say warrior, one of very few BSA Heroism Award “for saving life” recipients, I am a former district commissioner etc. BSA filled a big gap for me in life. It taught me a plethora of life skills, and helped me pay for college. Are there some bad people that make it through? Yes…does that make everyone involved bad no…bsa fills a vital role for many young men in this country. I’m going to leave it at that.

500bbc

Reaction score
I used to be a big supporter until they started their woke shit.
Is it still the Boygirl scouts?

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
These can be shipped correct?

In regards to the negative post. I am an Eagle Scout, earned 5 palms, am an OA vigil, a Mic-o-say warrior, one of very few BSA Heroism Award “for saving life” recipients, I am a former district commissioner etc. BSA filled a big gap for me in life. It taught me a plethora of life skills, and helped me pay for college. Are there some bad people that make it through? Yes…does that make everyone involved bad no…bsa fills a vital role for many young men in this country. I’m going to leave it at that.
Shipping avail?
Can U ship to LOTO ?

Shipping is available through the website I provided in the first post. 👍 Please be sure to input the troop # and reference Ben Wenhe.

Thank you for your support!

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I used to be a big supporter until they started their woke shit.
Is it still the Boygirl scouts?

Believe me...the "die hard" boy scouts and Troop Leaders were very disappointed with the integration. Simple explanation is that the Girl Scouts are more of a home-ec organization that did not really cater to the Tomboy. The girls that joined the scouts wanted to do outdoor activities, camp, shoot etc.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I'm in Scott please
Thank you Chris. Please let me know which wreaths you want and we'll order them for you. Let me know if you can Venmo Pam (she's running the troop finances) and I will PM you the Venmo info.

beerrun

Reaction score
Thank you Chris. Please let me know which wreaths you want and we'll order them for you. Let me know if you can Venmo Pam (she's running the troop finances) and I will PM you the Venmo info.
Will do this afternoon

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
You've still got a few days to get your orders in. Last day to order is December 9th. They've got multiple sized wreaths, garland and many other assorted decorations. Makes your house smell like Christmas even with a fake tree! :D

rightytighty

Reaction score
We’ve been buying boy scout wreaths from the same family for 21 years. 4th and final son now.

And they’ve got a couple girls as well. (Thats where i get my girl scout cookies from)

I just keep getting fatter and they just keep having more kids. Lol!

Our front door smells like christmas and our pantry smells like thin mints.

beerrun

Reaction score
I guess ours got mailed this year Scott
20221128_160301.jpg

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Thank you all for your orders. Your support is extremely appreciated. There are 3 more days for orders!

LAKEMAN

Reaction score
Perfect addition to the decorations.

Attachments

• 8371604F-293C-4868-9265-E0294CED63EA.jpeg
    8371604F-293C-4868-9265-E0294CED63EA.jpeg
    844.9 KB · Views: 12

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Thank you all for your orders. We are grateful for your generous support of my son's Troop this year.