WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boys encounter with Las Vegas cop

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I park my motorcycle on the sidewalk so the kickstand doesn't melt into the asphalt and tip over on a hot August day.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
The kid has been watching too much YouTube.
There's a bunch of reasons why that motor cop could have needed to park there.
Not exactly investigative journalism there.
Cop should have tased him and run over his foot leaving.

PVHCA

Reaction score
I'd start with an ass beating on my kid for being a smart ass to the cop. However this wouldn't occur in my household because I teach respect for your elder's first and respect to those that respect you, doesn't matter what they do for a living. This kid probably grew up with some whore mom and some short angry dad that's sponging off the system. It looks to me that the little dipshit had nothing better to do than to bust balls, the cop should have never acknowledged the lil fuck stick!!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Image starting out in life like that little 12 year old punk.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
When I was 12 we spent our time runnin from the cops, not trying gather subject matter for our conspiracy theory websites. Someone tell that kid to go drink, do drugs and try to buy nudy mags like all the other 12 year olds and he won't be such a nerd.

Hammer

Reaction score
That kid is a punk, probably instigates the bullies at school, records his beat down then files a police report.

boatpi

Reaction score
It is all a play for a reaction to get Youtube time, simple as that.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
It is all a play for a reaction to get Youtube time, simple as that.

Your probably right. Little shit needs to be smacked... It takes a special kind of personality to use dis-respect and sarcasm intentionally to get a reaction out of someone just for attention. His parents must be so proud :cool:cool

JBS

Reaction score
Remember this was in Vegas. Not a real Cop

That was the Cop from the Village people :rolleyes

Letzgo

Reaction score
Kids a lil waste of time and will grow up in the system, the cops only fault was talking to the bag of shit.

The kid is 12. He is still learning life lessons and needs to be taught. The more of your posts I read the more i think you are a shit bag. The first thing you can think of is his mother is a whore. yore a DICK! lol

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
The kid is 12. He is still learning life lessons and needs to be taught. The more of your posts I read the more i think you are a shit bag. The first thing you can think of is his mother is a whore. yore a DICK! lol

:eek

ROUND 1 :D

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

Well, I think we found the videographer. ^^^:rolleyes

PVHCA

Reaction score

Sorry if I offended you, your wife and your kid. Take some advice fuck face, if you don't like my posts don't read them. LOL!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Sorry if I offended you, your wife and your kid. Take some advice fuck face, if you don't like my posts don't read them. LOL!!

lmao....omg:) the godfather has spoken..:thumbup:

Joker

Reaction score
My money is on the guy slinging hub caps.

J5Daytona

Reaction score

Uhhhh ..... It's you're:thumbsup

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Oh and by the way that kid is a disrespectful little piece of shit. Probably has never had his parents whip his ass in his whole life . WTF kind of generation is being raised now days?

Andy B.

Reaction score
Oh and by the way that kid is a disrespectful little piece of shit. Probably has never had his parents whip his ass in his whole life . WTF kind of generation is being raised now days?
Hit the nail right on the head!!! Kids today have no respect, product of there clueless parents!!:thumbsdown

Tishimself

Banned
Reaction score
the spawn of worthless, useless Obama voters. get used to it, it's the new norm from now on. (sigh)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
So if an adult took the video would your opinions be the same or would everyone be bitching about abuse of power and shit?

milkmoney

Reaction score
fuck cops...................for shintooo:)

milkmoney

Reaction score
oh it was cops suck, ok my mistake. disregard my other post. cant delete it, you quoted it.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
So if an adult took the video would your opinions be the same or would everyone be bitching about abuse of power and shit?

Nope, I've seen many an adult act worse than a 12 year old and I will bag on them just as much. Probably more because I expect them to know better.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Hit the nail right on the head!!! Kids today have no respect, product of there clueless parents!!:thumbsdown

It's deeper than that...parents aren't allowed to punish their own children anymore thanks to all the libtard laws on the books nowadays. The Govt is the new parent and look how well it's working, case at point!!
Little johnny gets a spanking and tells his teacher and the next thing you know, little johnny's parents are criminals for punishing him.

boatsntoys

Reaction score
The cop should have taught the young boy a lesson. By either stating a valid and legal reason for parking on the sidewalk, or admitting his mistake, apologizing and thanking the observant citizen. The cop went straight to intimidation in a threatening manner to get rid of the kid and his questions. What kind of lesson did that teach the kid ?

The cop handled it wrong!!

Motor Boater

Reaction score

No, I don't let stupid shit consume my life. If that was some big tough biker nobody would have said shit. If that was Jesse James or paul jr people would want to take his picture. I park my moped right in front at circle K (not in a parking spot) and if someone said something to me I would tell them to go fuck themselves. I allow cops a certain amount of leeway because I dont know their situation, like maybe it wasn't an emergency but he's in hurry for some other reason. Maybe he just peeled a dead hooker off the front a city bus and needed to get a drink before threw up. either way I could really care less if the guy rode his motorcycle right into the restaurant and got a drink, makes no difference to me and he doesn't need his every move to be questioned by every asshole on the street.

rvrmom

Reaction score
This kid must have some ambulance chasing attorney for a parent. This is just straight up weird. Like someone else said... don't most little boy's try and out run the cops.

Weird.. very weird

Tank

Reaction score
No, I don't let stupid shit consume my life. If that was some big tough biker nobody would have said shit. If that was Jesse James or paul jr people would want to take his picture. I park my moped right in front at circle K (not in a parking spot) and if someone said something to me I would tell them to go fuck themselves. I allow cops a certain amount of leeway because I dont know their situation, like maybe it wasn't an emergency but he's in hurry for some other reason. Maybe he just peeled a dead hooker off the front a city bus and needed to get a drink before threw up. either way I could really care less if the guy rode his motorcycle right into the restaurant and got a drink, makes no difference to me and he doesn't need his every move to be questioned by every asshole on the street.

That's good shit right there!

Just for info, in California the vehicle code specifically states a vehicle can be driven on a sidewalk at the direction of an officer. Ergo, a ca. Police officer can drive (park) on a sidewalk lawfully. I don't know the specifics of Nevada law but I assume there's something similar on the books there.

The kids a little douche bag in the making for wasting the cops time with his BS. With that said, it doesn't necessarily look good to the public for an officer to park on the sidewalk for a cup of coffee. But it's definitely not a 12 year olds place to question him about it.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
That's good shit right there!

Just for info, in California the vehicle code specifically states a vehicle can be driven on a sidewalk at the direction of an officer. Ergo, a ca. Police officer can drive (park) on a sidewalk lawfully. I don't know the specifics of Nevada law but I assume there's something similar on the books there.

The kids a little douche bag in the making for wasting the cops time with his BS. With that said, it doesn't necessarily look good to the public for an officer to park on the sidewalk for a cup of coffee. But it's definitely not a 12 year olds place to question him about it.

Eg-fucking-actly! This kid is going to be one of those "occupy" pukes that will accuse cops of brutality when asked to disburse but refuses saying he has a right to be there. Another whiny little fuck with a hall monitor attitude.

Now if the cop was driving recklessly or blocking other cars or something more serious then I got no problem with someone calling them on it but parking a bike on the sidewalk? Just fucking walk around it!

Now if it was a CHP then go ahead and bust his balls. I hate them ticket slinging, not a real cop fuckers! :eek :D

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Cop wasn't going to buy into the kids shit.
If he did, he'd cuff him and frisk him, it is Las Vegas...

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Just saying.

Attachments

• Image12182011204203.jpg
    Image12182011204203.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38

Andy B.

Reaction score
It's deeper than that...parents aren't allowed to punish their own children anymore thanks to all the libtard laws on the books nowadays. The Govt is the new parent and look how well it's working, case at point!!
Little johnny gets a spanking and tells his teacher and the next thing you know, little johnny's parents are criminals for punishing him.

Great point! We didn't have then when I was I grade school, if you got out of line SMACK!!Old school is cool!!!