Ensuite Bath.jpg
Ensuite Bedroom.jpg
Dining with Tile ceiling.jpg
Pool bath.jpg
Powder room with shower.jpg
Rear of house lit up.jpg
RV Garage backyard.jpg
RV garage.jpg
My wife and I built our dream home (18 month project) and have decided to put it on the market. We're decided that it would be nice to have 2.5-5 acres so we could build a bigger garage (never can have enough) and a custom barn for her horse(s).

Completely custom plan, ultra high end finishes, designed for families and/or entertaining, completely fenced in and of course, has a 45'x20' detached pull through RV garage with two 12w x 14'h doors.

Specs: 3670 Square Feet Livable, 1100 Square Foot 3 car garage, 1000 square feet of patios and 900 square feet detached RV garage.
4 Bedrooms (one is designed as an office as well)
3.75 Baths in the home + .5 pool/RV garage bath out back
Game Room/Teen Room to fit 8' pool table with private patio
1000 sq ft master suite with stained beams, gas fireplace and stunning master bath with barrel ceiling with travertine tiles and copper tub.
Great room is 24'x20' and features 15' pocket glass door, built in entertainment area, two fans, 42" gas fireplace, floating shelves and a custom wetbar.
Wetbar features a tile roof and exposed beams to match the house and includes a built in ice maker and wine/beverage fridge.
Stunning kitchen features a huge 10' island, two tone inset cabinets, and Dacor professional appliances and huge walk in pantry.
The dining/breakfast nook will hold a table for 10 and features travertine tile ceiling accents.
Both guest bedrooms are ensuites with built in desks.
Laundry room is massive and has a place for a built in fridge.
Over 5500 sq foot paver driveway and patios
Front is completely landscaped with auto sprinkler system.

Lot is 1.15 acres and located within 5 minutes of I17 Freeway and Carefree Highway, only 15 minutes to Lake Pleasant.

Price was $835,000, just reduced for FIRESALE: $799,000.

www.creekcanyoncustom.com

Any questions, feel free to call me at 602-312-4550.
Patrick

Exterior 1.jpg
Exterior 2.jpg
Front Door.jpg
Exterior 1.jpg
Exterior 2.jpg
Exterior 1.jpg
Exterior 2.jpg
Front Door.jpg

Last edited:

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Beautiful home.......if it was in Havasu I could have it sold 4 times over........GLWTS

HavaToon

Reaction score
GLWTS. These types of homes are becoming more and more popular in the North Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Even has us thinking...

roln 20s

Reaction score
Thanks for the all of the great words! Its everything we hoped it would be and more. FIRESALE PRICE: $799K.

Call me with any questions.
Thanks,
Patrick