WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brand new Mini Boat on the CHEAP!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you ever wanted a mini boat but don't want to restore an old one and can't afford a new one.. Then here ya go.

2,000 bucks cash. (Not 1999.00 not 2001.00). Twenty crisp new 100 dollar bills.. Will get you this brand new hull. Comes with a white fiberglass deck lid as well! (Already made its inside the boat and I didn't take a picture of it)

Can be bought as is, or Rusty can put in interior in, and rig it etc.. He can also build a trailer to whatever level you desire from single axle to a slammed triple on golf cart tires..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454532414.117757.jpg

Only one at this price so the first one to call Rusty and buy it gets it..

928-855-7946

RD

Blubyu

Reaction score
Wrong section... You act like you own this place or something and can post shit anywhere you'd like. Don't we have mods around here to move spam like this. :D

Looks like the same cat minikat cruises right?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Same hull Minikat uses.. His is setup really well and hauls ass.

2k for this thing is ridiculously cheap.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Just curious, what is the OAL of this hull?

McKay

Reaction score
What power do most put on these?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
On a print I have right now....

12.120 OAL REF only

HitIt

Reaction score
LOL @ "cheap boat". No such thing. Well, maybe a canoe.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
For 8k more someone could have the baddest 10'r on the planet! 10k is a steal for this boat! And it's a Schiada which is the baddest mofo on the planet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454539555.650738.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454539567.253965.jpg

guest hs

Reaction score
Its a funny! haha Dave good one love that commercial.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Was taking a look at minis on CL. Found this:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/5425104875.html

Seems cheap but it needs new everything. Really pink, like pepto-pink. Is 12' considered a real mini?

That kind of reinforces my point about this new hull, or even Marc's (my old one). To find one that isn't molested, that has legit colors etc.. Is near impossible. If you buy an old one you have the option of slap sticking them and running them.. But if you want it to be rigged your way, then you have to start the process of restoration. Marc's 10' Schiada has over 10K in gel and glass work alone (let alone the bottom being blue printed etc..)

I can find an older version of these cats online for the 3-4 range with a motor.. But by the time you finish fixing the stress cracks, fixing the floors, fixing this and that etc.. You're gonna be in the old one a shit pot of money.

RD

MOUZER

Reaction score
still in the wrong section dave..............if any body else put a boat for sale in this forum it would get moved and a warning..like when i posted my craigslist add link up in the sale section you let me have it, just saying...............dave........:grumble: mouzer J/K

start calling u mouzer jr ..with moves like this............

very bitchen mini cat..price is cheap....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
still in the wrong section dave..............if any body else put a boat for sale in this forum it would get moved and a warning..like when i posted my craigslist add link up in the sale section you let me have it, just saying...............dave........:grumble: mouzer J/K

Mouzer, this isn't any different then if I put up a boat of the week for an advertiser.. Or features of the week for Paradise Auto, etc.. Ultra Boats & All In Kustom Trailers advertise with RDP. Rusty says "Hey Dave I got this little Mini boat here and I'll let it go cheap" I say "I'll put it up in the main section today."

That's kind of the whole point of paying the advertising on the board is to get your products out in front of the people.

If Mouzer wants to sell parts out of the lounge, or have his own little section on here.. We can arrange that. ;) Get your credit card out and we can start right now. :D

The fact that I feel this particular deal is actually a great deal is just a bonus..

RD

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Mouzer, this isn't any different then if I put up a boat of the week for an advertiser.. Or features of the week for Paradise Auto, etc.. Ultra Boats & All In Kustom Trailers advertise with RDP. Rusty says "Hey Dave I got this little Mini boat here and I'll let it go cheap" I say "I'll put it up in the main section today."

That's kind of the whole point of paying the advertising on the board is to get your products out in front of the people.

If Mouzer wants to sell parts out of the lounge, or have his own little section on here.. We can arrange that. ;) Get your credit card out and we can start right now. :D

The fact that I feel this particular deal is actually a great deal is just a bonus..

RD

Hey RD,
As one of the resident experts on minis, I can certainly see how you can get nickel and dimed to death on one and starting with a fresh hull is a great place to start. Your old boat was insane, just curious why you never wanted to finish it, and SFV2RVR as well for that matter, it seemed pretty far along to my untrained eye.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I hate to point out the obvious, but maybe the reality of it escapes you who the OP is, and who you are. Just sayin. :)

ultraboats

Reaction score
The mini kat is a 12'. You could put anything on it from a trolling motor up to a 75 ob