WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brand new never lived in Henderson single story home for rent. 1760sq feet with next gen suite. 2600.00 a month.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I can't believe there going to finish that community. I hope they do for your investment but that's the only reason.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I can't believe there going to finish that community. I hope they do for your investment but that's the only reason.

Not a huge investment. I am willing to work with the right renter on rent if they have great credit and sign a year lease.

It's not the Ridges in Summerlin or LLV, but it's going to be a great area. I love the fact you can get an RV garage home for 600k there. Lennars are not fancy, but they do come with everything! Even Ring door bell and blinds. We have bought Lennars to rent out before and it sure makes it easy to just rent without doing a thing. Plus they are under warranty so for the first year we don't have to even use our property manager (we still do, but the % we pay isn't as much).

Last edited:

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Is this the black mountain golf course location. Looks good. But I don't recognize the model

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Total side question. Are you still selling Nautiques? I have a 2019 G25 and need to upgrade 1 more time before I’m out of the wake boat arena. Thinking a new one is an option.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Total side question. Are you still selling Nautiques? I have a 2019 G25 and need to upgrade 1 more time before I’m out of the wake boat arena. Thinking a new one is an option.

Hey there, no I left the boat business when we moved back to Southern Nevada. However, l am still close with the owner and Nautique, and I would love to help. Shoot me a message with questions etc and Ill get you hooked up! Have a merry Christmas.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
This house will be available Feb 1st! Message me if anyone is interested or knows anyone. Thanks.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
How did you do on this property?
Not that you have to share--but did you get full ask on the rent?
I have a new TH by Horizon/Horizon Ridge thats 1711sqft 3/2 two car, gated community with strip view and rented for $2400/mo. (no solar to cover utilities)
Most tenants came in with story after story. Shit for credit and wanted to prepay rent for 6mo. Hard pass when I hear things like that.

Tenant is coming up on her year and we hope she will renew--I hated the pool of prospects we had last time.

Reactions: DWC

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
How did you do on this property?
Not that you have to share--but did you get full ask on the rent?
I have a new TH by Horizon/Horizon Ridge thats 1711sqft 3/2 two car, gated community with strip view and rented for $2400/mo. (no solar to cover utilities)
Most tenants came in with story after story. Shit for credit and wanted to prepay rent for 6mo. Hard pass when I hear things like that.

Tenant is coming up on her year and we hope she will renew--I hated the pool of prospects we had last time.

Hey there, and I don't mind answering. We actually have not rented it out because we decided if our current home sells we will move into it. However, we did have two qualified renters that wanted it at 2450 a month. One traveled a lot and the other was a young couple that both had remote positions. The floor plan was perfect for them.

We make it easy for our renters that rent 6 month to 1 year leases as they get a copy of all bills (power, water, trash etc) but they just add total to their rent. Meaning we have all bills come to us. This way they don't have to go through the hassle of deposits and setting up accounts. Also it gives us control as we want to make sure everything is running and water etc is on so all our beautiful landscaping doesnt die.

We also use services to run all credit and narrow down renters for us. I can't remeber the name of the property management but they are insanely good. We never lift a finger.