WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Bravo XR upper or stock Bravo upper.

wet hull

Reaction score
My upper is shot. Anything available let me know.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
How much power is behind it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Bravo upper with xr internals is the best set up. The bravo upper is a better design than the xr upper case, that’s how Max Machine builds theirs.

Springfield

Reaction score
Bravo upper with xr internals is the best set up. The bravo upper is a better design than the xr upper case, that’s how Max Machine builds theirs.
MMW built me the same in December when I cracked my upper (actually it blew the top off and cracked) and I also went ahead and had them rebuild my lower at the same time. All upgraded gears and larger shafts, added the bat wing and back on the water with my stock Merc 525. If I am not mistaken the bravo casing is thicker than the xr.

Last edited:

wet hull

Reaction score
MMW built me the same in December when I cracked my upper (actually it blew the top off and cracked) and I also went ahead and had them rebuild my lower at the same time. All upgraded gears and larger shafts, added the bat wing and back on the water with my stock Merc 525. If I am not mistaken the bravo casing is thicker than the xr.
That would be my ideal set up. My tower cracked so need the MMW stainless tower plus XR gears and everything else involved. Expensive day.

Springfield

Reaction score
That would be my ideal set up. My tower cracked so need the MMW stainless tower plus XR gears and everything else involved. Expensive day.
It will place a dent in the beer budget. 💰😂
Check the lower and I would rebuild it also or it kaboom.

wet hull

Reaction score
Thats the shitty part. I know what needs to be done including the lower with a -2 upgrade. Issue is wife not happy. Upgraded motor to EFI in tune of $10k. Then lost a gear in drive right after. $2500. This is 2nd round on drive this year in ball park of $6k

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Yes, the snout is thicker on the bravo. I did both of mine, bat wings are awesome, I think it was $10,000 or so per side for the full blow set up upper and lower.

Springfield

Reaction score
Yes, the snout is thicker on the bravo. I did both of mine, bat wings are awesome, I think it was $10,000 or so per side for the full blow set up upper and lower.
Right, cost money to maintain the fun. Mine cost a little more as I needed the upper casing also but happy with the results. I think @wet hull wasvdoing some prop test after some engine tuning when shit blew. 😟

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

aijuarez10

Reaction score
I have a fully built complete XR that MMW just finished on Friday. Never ran after rebuild. Has best of the best internals. MMW clutch shaft, upgraded bearings. Everything inside both upper and lower is new. Also has a Eddie marine drive shower and MMW cavitation plate installed. $11,500. I’m only selling because I just upgraded to a new IMCO SCX.

Reactions: DWC

wet hull

Reaction score
Right, cost money to maintain the fun. Mine cost a little more as I needed the upper casing also but happy with the results. I think @wet hull wasvdoing some prop test after some engine tuning when shit blew. 😟
It did. Once motor wo
I have a fully built complete XR that MMW just finished on Friday. Never ran after rebuild. Has best of the best internals. MMW clutch shaft, upgraded bearings. Everything inside both upper and lower is new. Also has a Eddie marine drive shower and MMW cavitation plate installed. $11,500. I’m only selling because I just upgraded to a new IMCO SCX.
Thanks for offer but only about $6k to get mine rebuilt. My lower is good so dodged that bullet.

outboard_256

Reaction score
Thats the shitty part. I know what needs to be done including the lower with a -2 upgrade. Issue is wife not happy. Upgraded motor to EFI in tune of $10k. Then lost a gear in drive right after. $2500. This is 2nd round on drive this year in ball park of $6k

yep sounds like a boat.

wet hull

Reaction score
Are you going to have yours rebuilt? I have both a max machine upper and teague platinum upper.
MMW is currently doing upgraded tower but thats as far as we have got so far. What you looking for price wise on either upper?

Paul Petruzzelli

Reaction score
I really haven't checked the market. Pm me an offer or we can talk on the phone. Might get you up and running a little quicker than having one built.

Brennan

Reaction score
You still have for sale?