WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Break through cases?

golakers

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it. But has anyone heard of many “Break through” Covid cases with natural antibodies? Just seems like natural antibodies are out performing the Jab!! Just curious 🤨

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it. But has anyone heard of many “Break through” Covid cases with natural antibodies? Just seems like natural antibodies are out performing the Jab!! Just curious 🤨
I believe I got Covid twice last year.

First time in March and it was a one day brief episode. Just a blip really and not diagnosed.

2nd time it hit me hard over apx 3-4 weeks. Had to go to the hospital for some oxygen help. This one came back as negative put the entered it as covid pneumonia and called it a false neg test.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Omicron, or in the vision of the lib/Dems, another chance to lock down our economy, print more money, cut checks and have a large number of people, once again, dependent on the Fed Govt.

And stop flights to the US from South Africa, but not until Monday! WTF??!!

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

First time in March and it was a one day brief episode. Just a blip really and not diagnosed.

2nd time it hit me hard over apx 3-4 weeks. Had to go to the hospital for some oxygen help. This one came back as negative put the entered it as covid pneumonia and called it a false neg test.

No you didn’t. You got it only once.

Fiancé has the first strain Christmas 20. When I got delta in July, she was immune. When her dad got it later in sept. She was still immune. Natural anti bodies are probably forever unlike that they wanted to claim that they were only there for 3 months. She is almost at a year now.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Fiancé has the first strain Christmas 20. When I got delta in July, she was immune. When her dad got it later in sept. She was still immune. Natural anti bodies are probably forever unlike that they wanted to claim that they were only there for 3 months. She is almost at a year now.
Possibly but it isnt that clear

golakers

Reaction score
My dad still has antibodies 1 year later. Interested to know how long natural antibodies will last and have immunity.

still the question, how many natural “break through” cases have you heard Of 🤷🏼‍♂️

And no, a study will NEVER happen.

Raffit78

Reaction score
You know, nobody is really talking about the monoclonal antibodies. Just in our circle of friends, whoever has gotten Covid. I’ve asked them to do that injection and they have gotten better in less then a week.

It’s not easy to get, however there are many resources now online that you can pay for. With tele health you can speak with a doctor. It gets prescribed and a nurse comes over to the house and administers it.

It is between $800-$1500 in LA. You can also get vitamin C, zinc, all other injection type vitamins to help. It’s not cheap but I think it’s definitely an alternative option for many. I’m not a doctor, just personal experience.

4Waters

Reaction score
I doubt natural antibodies will last forever but I do believe they last longer than 3 months. I think once you get natural antibodies from an infection they will stay strong due to repeat exposures.

I also believe that the mutations are caused by the shot just like the flu, it keeps mutating because it's not a cure (vaccine) it's a shot.

JDKRXW

Reaction score

I don't think you're quite right with "Natural anti bodies are probably forever unlike that they wanted to claim that they were only there for 3 months".
From what I've read, I believe the anti bodies are short lived. What is very long lived is the T cell memory that you get after fighting off a true C19 infection.... and this is what's going to protec/ save a lot of people in the future.
This is also why I think the only easy out of C19 is for everyone to get it, unless you know you're compromised and you'll need the vaccine for a long time to come.
AND; let's face it, the medical community KNOWS who's at risk for serious cases and the knows who needs to get the jab to stay safe.

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I don't think you're quite right with "Natural anti bodies are probably forever unlike that they wanted to claim that they were only there for 3 months".
From what I've read, I believe the anti bodies are short lived. What is very long lived is the T cell memory that you get after fighting off a true C19 infection.... and this is what's going to save a lot of people.

My wife gets an infusion that wipes out her B cells. We need this thing to be over ASAP.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
From what I've read, I believe the anti bodies are short lived. What is very long lived is the T cell memory that you get after fighting off a true C19 infection.... and this is what's going to protec/ save a lot of people in the future.
This is also why I think the only easy out of C19 is for everyone to get it, unless you know you're compromised and you'll need the vaccine for a long time to come.
AND; let's face it, the medical community KNOWS who's at risk for serious cases and the knowledge whi needs to get the jab to stay safe.

Her long term antibodies still show on tests.

Dalton

Reaction score
"break through case", a semi successful marketing buzz word/phrase

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Natural Immunity is the winner, My wife and I had covid last Nov 2020. She gets the antibody test once a month. Her antibody count changes from the avg of 300 to 1500 pending if she has been exposed. Since covid we have helped many people when they are in need, when other people are afraid to go near. Her Doctor has said she is the poster child for Natural Immunity and how it works. When you have had the wild virus your body creates memory T Cells from fighting the virus and if you are exposed again to covid you body reacts with the memory T cell and creates the antibodies needed to fight the virus and kill it. Although it is very rare to have a reoccurrence of Covid, but possible in some rare cases. The issue with the Jab is that it does not create a "true" memory T cell and it would take much more than this thread to explain why and this is the main issue with the Jab, it only creates a temporary neutralizing antibody that only lasts a short period and why you need boosters, here is some data from research on the avg life of the jab antibody and to understand when you are vulnerable to the covid virus.

Vaccine (JAB) antibodies on average last 3-10 months.
Moderna- 6-10 months
Pfizer- 4-9 months
J&J- 3-6 months

golakers

Reaction score
Natural Immunity is the winner, My wife and I had covid last Nov 2020. She gets the antibody test once a month. Her antibody count changes from the avg of 300 to 1500 pending if she has been exposed. Since covid we have helped many people when they are in need, when other people are afraid to go near. Her Doctor has said she is the poster child for Natural Immunity and how it works. When you have had the wild virus your body creates memory T Cells from fighting the virus and if you are exposed again to covid you body reacts with the memory T cell and creates the antibodies needed to fight the virus and kill it. Although it is very rare to have a reoccurrence of Covid, but possible in some rare cases. The issue with the Jab is that it does not create a "true" memory T cell and it would take much more than this thread to explain why and this is the main issue with the Jab, it only creates a temporary neutralizing antibody that only lasts a short period and why you need boosters, here is some data from research on the avg life of the jab antibody and to understand when you are vulnerable to the covid virus.

Vaccine (JAB) antibodies on average last 3-10 months.
Moderna- 6-10 months
Pfizer- 4-9 months
J&J- 3-6 months
Great info. So, does she have a ”card” for natural immunity 😂

If someone test pos for antibodies, they should get a card.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Great info. So, does she have a ”card” for natural immunity 😂

If someone test pos for antibodies, they should get a card.
Well actually you would need the T-Cell test from t-detect that isolates the covid T-cell for verification, antibodies are just a short term evidence for covid and the T-Cells are for life.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We have had one of our employees get covid multiple times.. I can’t think of who right now but I know someone in my circle Of friends had it twice as well.

Stacy and I have been exposed to it multiple times but we haven’t gotten it yet.

wet hull

Reaction score
I have a acquaintance that does government contracting. He has not had the vaccine and has got Covid 4 times already we know of. Never more then sniffles but test positive. Funny thing is you need to wait a certain period of time from a positive test to get vaccine to save his job but he keeps testing positive and reseting that clock. Doctors orders he can't get jab. He is a anti vaccine guy so maybe he is on to something here.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I have a acquaintance that does government contracting. He has not had the vaccine and has got Covid 4 times already we know of. Never more then sniffles but test positive. Funny thing is you need to wait a certain period of time from a positive test to get vaccine to save his job but he keeps testing positive and reseting that clock. Doctors orders he can't get jab. He is a anti vaccine guy so maybe he is on to something here.
I'm not sure if he's had C19 multiple times, or if he's had it once over a long period and he doesn't shake it. Same with RD's friend.
I have an acquaintance that caught it in very early 2020 (like March). They missed about 4 or 5 months of work because 2 negative pcr tests were needed (1 week apart). They kept testing - then + then - then + for months.
Other than being super pissed, she was fine.
It seems to me, that like the flu or a bad cold, you can catch this and have it just never endingly drag on and on and on.

Last edited:

HitIt

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's had C19 multiple times, or if he's had it once over a long period and he doesn't shake it. Same with RD's friend.
With a high enough PCR cycle count, anyone that has had COVID can test positive for the rest of their life. I bet an antigen test would show a big fat negative.

HBCraig

Reaction score
You know, nobody is really talking about the monoclonal antibodies. Just in our circle of friends, whoever has gotten Covid. I’ve asked them to do that injection and they have gotten better in less then a week.

It’s not easy to get, however there are many resources now online that you can pay for. With tele health you can speak with a doctor. It gets prescribed and a nurse comes over to the house and administers it.

It is between $800-$1500 in LA. You can also get vitamin C, zinc, all other injection type vitamins to help. It’s not cheap but I think it’s definitely an alternative option for many. I’m not a doctor, just personal experience.
Say you get covid... how long from when you request the monoclonal antibiotics until you get it? If you know

4Waters

Reaction score
Say you get covid... how long from when you request the monoclonal antibiotics until you get it? If you know
I asked for it and was denied, they said I need to be admitted

Yoshiro

Reaction score
Compare Florida Covid cases/deaths right now vs the west coast. Clearly the "let it burn through" method worked for Florida better than the west coast's method of trying to tear the bandaid off slowly.

nowski

Reaction score
Compare Florida Covid cases/deaths right now vs the west coast. Clearly the "let it burn through" method worked for Florida better than the west coast's method of trying to tear the bandaid off slowly.

I believe the burn off method is how the Spanish Flu was eradicated less all the politics...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

They are coding alot of stuff as covid for the $$.

Respiratory infections and the flu still exist even though the numbers say there have been basically eradicated

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I asked that question to my DR. He stated, the CDC has not authorized that study. told him that was BS.
Of course no study... Why would you want to jeopardize big Pharma profits. :mad::mad: