WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BREAKING: LIVE ASSAULT ON KELLYANNE CONWAY COORDINATED BY CNN TOP BRASS - ZUCKER TO RESIGN?!?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I was informed yesterday that, that is the media’s job.

I’m sure all the lefties will support Zucker

squeezer

Reaction score
Ok let me get this strait... Giving KC extra airtime while she is lying on live TV is somehow akin to a live assault...???

Zucker and Trump have a feud, got it. What exactly is new or surprising here?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
“Keep going..fuck her up”

= Extra air time.

...noted.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Ok let me get this strait... Giving KC extra airtime while she is lying on live TV is somehow akin to a live assault...???

Christ...he’s the president of one of the largest “NEWS” networks in the world. But you knew that

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What exactly is new or surprising here?

Nothing and why we enjoy kicking the shit out of you hypocritical whining losers soooooooooooooo much.

Russia, Russia, Russia.............................................
giphy.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

01C531AC-B849-45D9-84D4-E43A8BE22AF5.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score
“Keep going..fuck her up”

= Extra air time.

...noted.

Seeing that KC lies about everything 100% of the time she is in front of a camera yes... She has a few well tested sound bites then falls flat pretty quickly. So yes, extra time=fucking her up.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
So now, you’ve morphed on to, “it’s the media’s job to Fuck people up to support a political rival”

You are sounding like you’re drunk on sorghum beer made in the Zambian bush.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
So now, you’ve morphed on to, “it’s the media’s job to Fuck people up to support a political rival”

You are sounding like you’re drunk on sorghum beer made in the Zambian bush.

KC is not run of the mill "People"... The language could have been better but I read that in the spirit of give her enough rope and she will hang herself.

I do not expect any of the media to be anything but predatory to Trump and his crew under current conditions. And this is not me endorsing it, approving it, or anything even close to that. I am simply calling it like I see it.

I plead that you all go easy on her though, surviving the Bowling Green Massacre has left her with PTSD.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
KC is not run of the mill "People"... The language could have been better but I read that in the spirit of give her enough rope and she will hang herself.

I do not expect any of the media to be anything but predatory to Trump and his crew under current conditions. And this is not me endorsing it, approving it, or anything even close to that. I am simply calling it like I see it.

I plead that you all go easy on her though, surviving the Bowling Green Massacre has left her with PTSD.

Calling it like your see it??????? You're stone blind Biff......Get a cane and a dog