WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BREAKING NEWS!!! Kachina...

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
owner spins out into reeds. Fortunately he had been extensively trained and didn't flip over!!! :beer:D

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
lmao....what a fun day that was yesterday :)

We put more than a few miles on the Rhinos yesterday for sure. I did stop by YSA and pick up some new fuel filters. Can tell you right now that it's not going to be alot of fun changing it. Going to clean the air filter and airbox while I've got everything torn down. :D

Next stop, El Bizzaro!!! .com :beer:D

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
looks like the first bachelor party is at el bizarro this weekend, the girls are going to a bridal convention already....lmao

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
looks like the first bachelor party is at el bizarro this weekend, the girls are going to a bridal convention already....lmao

I hear that your boating mag subscriptions have been replaced with Modern Bride and a few other select publications. :point

Don't worry, I'll save my old issues for you. :beer:D

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I hear that your boating mag subscriptions have been replaced with Modern Bride and a few other select publications. :point

Don't worry, I'll save my old issues for you. :beer:D

thanks....thats what friends are for. i will be sure to have her include L in as much of this as possible. :point :D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Who brings Rhinos to the lake.........:rolleyes:

Attachments

• chili 008.jpg
    chili 008.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 176

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
who takes their boat to the lake and not use it??? :point :D

I knew that was coming.:fsakes

I needed a boat bitch, but once I saw all the dust on you two, I didn't even ask.:D

Reaction score
Great Day other than when Jordy and Squirtin cut me off from the left causing me to have no other option than to spin out the Rhino into the reeds. :eek:

Thank G_D this occurred on the way home from the lake and Paul (DCB owner extraordinaire) had summed up the dire situation I was in based on who I was traveling with and schooled me in the spin technique.:lmao