WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brian laundrie

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!! Just because we don't know what transpired between the two of them doesn't mean we know nothing at all. We know enough to know what should have been done when he show's up in FL out of the blue without Gabby and her mother is trying to find her. That's all I need to know.

He got lawyer and wasn't charged with anything beyond CC fraud before he bailed, right?

You are making a moral argument out of a legal one.

rivergames

Reaction score
If I was Brian, I'd be on a sail boat loaded with dry food, drinking water, & fishing gear/bait and traveling to South America. I'd pick up a book to learn Spanish to fit in. I'd also never cut my beard ever again.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He got lawyer and wasn't charged with anything beyond CC fraud before he bailed, right?

You are making a moral argument out of a legal one.
No no no!!!
He,and his parents, are convicted and sentenced to death by the court of media outrage.
Innocent till PROVEN guilty be damned!!
The Taliban or BLM rioters got nothin’ on this bunch!
We’ll even throw in some moral outrage just as a throwback shoutout to Salem Mass.!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
No no no!!!
He,and his parents, are convicted and sentenced to death by the court of media outrage.
Innocent till PROVEN guilty be damned!!
The Taliban or BLM rioters got nothin’ on this bunch!
We’ll even throw in some moral outrage just as a throwback shoutout to Salem Mass.!!
Lol. Come on. Its all arm chair and you know this

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lol. Come on. Its all arm chair and you know this
image-asset.jpeg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Couple of thoughts. While he may look guilty. What if he didn’t kill her? Stranger things have happened. Even though RDP has convicted him, from the bias media that no one seems to believe anything from politics to Covid. This though, is different somehow.

Someone mentioned, maybe Backlash, I’m not reading back for the exact quote, I don’t care enough to make a point. Ill
Just paraphrase. Something to the effect that if my kids committed a crime, they would be punished for it. That’s not how the legal system works. Maybe if you were judged by “God”, if you believe in religion, that’s how things work. In the real world, the guy with the best lawyer, guilty or innocent, wins. Ask OJ how that works if you’re confused.

Last. My kids, whether they make a mistake or not, would get my help and support throughout the entire process. I brought them into this world, I’ll see them out if that’s the case. If they were in legal trouble, I’d get them a lawyer as well. Would I hide them from the cops? No, but I’m not calling the cops and doing their job for them. A lawyer would arrange a meeting to turn themselves in and I would encourage them to follow that advice.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Couple of thoughts. While he may look guilty. What if he didn’t kill her? Stranger things have happened. Even though RDP has convicted him, from the bias media that no one seems to believe anything from politics to Covid. This though, is different somehow.

Someone mentioned, maybe Backlash, I’m not reading back for the exact quote, I don’t care enough to make a point. Ill
Just paraphrase. Something to the effect that if my kids committed a crime, they would be punished for it. That’s not how the legal system works. Maybe if you were judged by “God”, if you believe in religion, that’s how things work. In the real world, the guy with the best lawyer, guilty or innocent, wins. Ask OJ how that works if you’re confused.

Last. My kids, whether they make a mistake or not, would get my help and support throughout the entire process. I brought them into this world, I’ll see them out if that’s the case. If they were in legal trouble, I’d get them a lawyer as well. Would I hide them from the cops? No, but I’m not calling the cops and doing their job for them. A lawyer would arrange a meeting to turn themselves in and I would encourage them to follow that advice.

That is completely insane and not grounded in reason or reality.

Think of that poor girls parents! That thought alone should be enough for you to abandon any and all feelings of love and devotion to your child. The only sane and just thing to do in this situation is execute your own child on sight. Regardless of his explanation of the events, he must be eliminated, for simply the optics of what looks to be a crime that may have been committed. Simply the suggestion of a crime is enough of a reason to abandon your ties with your child completely, and rid this world of the toxic spawn you created. This person deserves no due process, no justice, only swift lethal retribution.

Last edited:

rivergames

Reaction score

Think of that poor girls parents! That thought alone should be enough for you to abandon any and all feelings of love and devotion to your child. The only sane and just thing to do in this situation is execute your own child on sight. Regardless of his explanation of the events, he must be eliminated, for simply the optics of what looks to be a crime that may have been committed. Simply the suggestion of a crime is enough of a reason to abandon your ties with your child completely, and rid this world of the toxic span you created. This person deserves no due process, no justice, only swift lethal retribution.

You think OD1's opinion is insane, but you think executing your kid without knowing what happened is sane? Hahahahah that was pretty funny to read 😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Think of that poor girls parents! That thought alone should be enough for you to abandon any and all feelings of love and devotion to your child. The only sane and just thing to do in this situation is execute your own child on sight. Regardless of his explanation of the events, he must be eliminated, for simply the optics of what looks to be a crime that may have been committed. Simply the suggestion of a crime is enough of a reason to abandon your ties with your child completely, and rid this world of the toxic span you created. This person deserves no due process, no justice, only swift lethal retribution.
Glad to see you're coming around ;)

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You think OD1's opinion is insane, but you think executing your kid without knowing what happened is sane? Hahahahah that was pretty funny to read 😁

I may have missed this point, but what I have always wondered about these two. I have never seen where either one was employed or what they did for traveling all over the country? Maybe his parents were giving them $'s, but for their age and ability appeared to have enough to fuel the Van and Eat?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I may have missed this point, but what I have always wondered about these two. I have never seen where either one was employed or what they did for traveling all over the country? Maybe his parents were giving them $'s, but for their age and ability appeared to have enough to fuel the Van and Eat?

YouTube bloggers.. that's how they made $

Singleton

Reaction score
We can only hope he suffered more than Gabby
Says they only found partial remains
I would separate the pieces too if he did that to my daughter

my wife think his parents agreed to a plea with the cops and showed the PD where they dumped his body :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For all we know SHE was a killer.
She demonstrated her penchant for lashing out, and frankly her poor judgement is a given when you consider the circumstances she was in by choice.
Not every cute girl is an angel decended.

I’m amazed that the lynch mob is assuming she’s the Virgin Mary and he’s the devil incarnate.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Maybe they both were weird fucks. You kinda have to be to want so bad the attention a YouTube channel can potentially bring. Similar to those who want to be a celebrity? 🤷‍♂️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For all we know SHE was a killer.
She demonstrated her penchant for lashing out, and frankly her poor judgement is a given when you consider the circumstances she was in by choice.
Not every cute girl is an angel decended.

I’m amazed that the lynch mob is assuming she’s the Virgin Mary and he’s the devil incarnate.
Honestly, I feel they were both fuktards. I'm not of the type that feels "influencer" or "youtuber" are professions. Anyone who chooses to live in a van traveling the country, with their mentally unstable partner, is asking for problems. That goes for both of them, as it had been noted that both had been on meds. I have a feeling that her grieving parents are also wracked with guilt. They condoned this ill fated journey. As a parent, if my daughter was to be taken in this manor, it would wreck me. It wouldn't matter if her boyfriend did it, or a stranger, there would still be guilt in my heart as well. Even if I were Laundries parents, there would be guilt. Both if my son killed a girl, and I failed as a parent, or if my son were innocent of charges, and chose to escape persecution with death.

4Waters

Reaction score
No doubt everyone in here knows he killed her but was it in cold blood. I for one really wanted to hear his side.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

See I told you so off track can’t even see it. Somebody should have thought about her parents but that would be too human.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
See I told you so off track can’t even see it. Somebody should have thought about her parents but that would be too human.

You keep confusing legality and morality. Unfortunately those 2 things don’t align.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
90 pound girl... yea we would All be terrified....

You would be if she had a knife or a gun... that IS what guns are supposed to do right? Or should we ban those so every 90 lb girl or person of lower physical strength has no chance against any aggressor.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So there is a dead girl, a dead “boyfriend” who is dead solely from avoiding public lynching OR by 3rd party involvement no one knows about.
No one really KNOWS a god damned thing about who killed whom other than what we’ve been shown by social media...and the just solution is kill the parents.
Makes perfect sense.
There are no charges, no confessions, no physical evidence so far, just 2 bodies.
But more bodies will make it all right....whatever “it” is.

I haven’t seen the mob this fired up for blood and killing since...well, it’s only been a week actually.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Say what you will… 2 people leave, one comes back with no explanation as to what happened to the other?????………enough said!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You would be if she had a knife or a gun... that IS what guns are supposed to do right? Or should we ban those so every 90 lb girl or person of lower physical strength has no chance against any aggressor.
I’ll put my 110 pound Kentucky old girlfriend up against anyone. She might lose but if you arent a trained fighter she will fuck you up.
When she was almost 40 years old she laid out 3 dudes maybe 19-20 years old in the McDonald’s parking lot in Redding. I had to go get her when the cops called me.
I got there and the 3 dudes were talking to the cops and the were all bleeding in the face.
She was sitting on the curb still taunting them.
They had laughed at her when she was under her truck unjamming the old 3 speed linkage.
Big mistake.
Like a god damned spider monkey.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Say what you will… 2 people leave, one comes back with no explanation as to what happened to the other?????………enough said!
Evidence should be easy to produce then.
Of course now that he’s dead it’ll be a slam dunk clearance to blame him and erase it from the white board.
And that’s exactly what will happen.

Imagine if you were in the woods or wherever with a partner of some sort.
You get separated by some reason.
You never find them and even report them missing and a search finds them murdered.
(More than this guy did)
You are immediately the prime suspect and are viral on social media.
You have no idea what happened or who killed your partner.
Acquaintances are on the news saying you 2 fought once.
An extensive sifting of your shit finds you hit someone 8 years ago.
A nation of People that you don’t even know want to kill you and kill anyone that defends you in any way.
The police are under immense pressure to make it all end and the best way is to string you up because EVERYONE knows you did it.
This happens all the time.
Police do not always follow evidence anymore when the mob is on the verge of exploding.
How would you feel if no one listened to your pleas?

I’m not suggesting in the least that this is the case.
I’m pointing out that things are almost never what they seem and in this Country the presumption of innocence is supposed to mean something.
It can happen to anyone, you don’t even have to be in the wrong place.
Ive been on the wrong end of false accusations. The police labeled my a liar because everything about me seemed unimportant to them.
They caught the real guy shortly after I was suspected. (Armed robberies)
I had nothing to do with any of it and had no idea what they were talking about.

If and when it ever happens to one of the mob it’ll be clear why I’m always leery of social media lynchings.
It fucks up any hope or semblance of true investigation and the truth in general.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I’ll put my 110 pound Kentucky old girlfriend up against anyone. She might lose but if you arent a trained fighter she will fuck you up.
When she was almost 40 years old she laid out 3 dudes maybe 19-20 years old in the McDonald’s parking lot in Redding. I had to go get her when the cops called me.
I got there and the 3 dudes were talking to the cops and the were all bleeding in the face.
They had laughed at her when she was under her truck unjamming the old 3 speed linkage.
Big mistake.

I would beat the shit out of her with my soapbox if she came at me.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
That chick was messed up in the head, I'm sure he got sick of her and snapped. The real world is hard to live in when you are sheltered and told everyone is a winner.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Big mistake.
Is it wrong that she sounds pretty hot to me?
I mean, damn, drove a clutch truck, knew how to un-jam linkage, could box...and you refer to her as a spider monkey😍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Quick Question: If you assumed your kid took out his bf/gf, would you call the cops on them right off the bat?

If I had a good relationship with my kid, I probably wouldn't be too helpful to the police. If I had a bad relationship with the kid, then I'd help police any way I could.

If I Really thought my kid took someone else's kids life?

Right off the bat. No questions asked.

Fuck those looser parents for NOT doing that. 👎👎

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
None of us will ever know what really happened. Both parties involved are dead, and the media turned this deal into a circus like they always do..

Only thing I did as a result of this whole deal was hold my girls a bit tighter, and know that there are parents out there in real pain. It also reminds me of countless other missing kids..especially kids like 6 year old Ariel Sellers...shes gone like a fart in the wind and no one cares...she isn't media worthy. I have a hard time believing she wasn't front page news bc she is a foster kid and isn't from some well to do "all American" family... The case of gabby is sad...but it isn't unique...it was just sensationalized bc it was essentially a lifetime movie.

My thoughts go out to the family of gabby etc.. My thoughts also go out to girls like Ariel who the media couldn't give two fucks about. KHON in Hawaii is running gabby top story yet a 6 year old missing for weeks on the actual island of Oahu is nothing...fuck the media.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If I Really thought my kid took someone else's kids life?

Right off the bat. No questions asked.

Fuck those looser parents for NOT doing that. 👎👎

If it was in self defense? You wouldn’t even give them a chance to explain? You wouldn’t even call a lawyer? Just call the cops, have the kid hauled off and let the cops and the legal system sort it out huh?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

👌👍

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Here’s a good one since we are in never never land...

What happens when you “Rise up” in the streets to take back the country and your kid turns you in, no questions asked. 🙃

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just cause the found a "body part" do we even know he IS dead?

What a mess this is. Good gawd.

I'm in the group that says "I was Way more afraid of my dad than the cops" growing up.

But I get RD's point about wanting to protect my kids from our fucked up legal system. 👎

This whole situation just sucks. 😕