WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brian laundrie

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
If it was in self defense? You wouldn’t even give them a chance to explain? You wouldn’t even call a lawyer? Just call the cops, have the kid hauled off and let the cops and the legal system sort it out huh?

Cute. 😜

I'd expect this from our favorite troll, but not you!

Wanna try again?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Just cause the found a "body part" do we even know he IS dead?

What a mess this is. Good gawd.

I'm in the group that says "I was Way more afraid of my dad than the cops" growing up.

But I get RD's point about wanting to protect my kids from our fucked up legal system. 👎

This whole situation just sucks. 😕
Pretty sure he’s dead since they found his skull ☠️

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Cute. 😜

I'd expect this from our favorite troll, but not you!

Wanna try again?
I know! The prospect of abandoning support for your kid without hearing their side of the story and at least attempting to help them with some kind of an outcome even in a horrible situation sounds absolutely ludicrous doesn’t it?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If true, then I'd probably agree with you. 😁
FBI publicly verified dental records were a match today.

I was really hoping they would find him alive so the Petito Family could get some answers to wtf really happened @ Spread Creek. Him running from law enforcement one can only assume his guilt. Innocent people don’t go into hiding!!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I know! The prospect of abandoning support for your kid without hearing their side of the story and at least attempting to help them with some kind of an outcome even in a horrible situation sounds absolutely ludicrous doesn’t it?

Again with the trolling? Shame on you.

You need better bait me thinks. 😉

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Again with the trolling? Shame on you.

You need better bait me thinks. 😉
Because you know just as well as I do you are going to listen to whatever your kid has to say, not immediately call the cops to haul them away and write them off.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

I was really hoping they would find him alive so the Petito Family could get some answers to wtf really happened @ Spread Creek. Him running from law enforcement one can only assume his guilt. Innocent people don’t go into hiding!!

Of course he most likely killed her. Even if he was alive I don’t think there would be any straight answers anyway.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Of course he most likely killed her. Even if he was alive I don’t think there would be any straight answers anyway.
Yep! Not from Him or his POS Parents. I’m guessing if it went to trial they would have given the sister immunity and she would have dropped the dime on The Dirty Laundries!! She knows a lot more than she’s said. You can see it on her face when she’s answered the few questions she did previously! Unfortunately that’s never going to happen now.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Agree. Mostly.

The problem is Lots of innocent people have been convicted of murder.

So...

Did he hide to avoid being convicted by the media? Cause he did murder her? Do his parents Know what really happened? Or did he make up a story for them? Who tells the truth anymore??

Will we ever know what Really happened, now that he's dead?

That's the part that sucks the worst. Not knowing.

As I've said from the get go. My heart goes out to this girls parents.

😕

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Because you know just as well as I do you are going to listen to whatever your kid has to say, not immediately call the cops to haul them away and write them off.

Did I ever say I wouldn't do that?

You're really off your game tonight! 😝

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Here’s a good one since we are in never never land...

What happens when you “Rise up” in the streets to take back the country and your kid turns you in, no questions asked. 🙃
Then you raised your kids wrong...or let the schools and media do it.
Some of us have kids that have the same beliefs...

But don't worry, it won't get any worse...

😂😂😂😂😂😂

sgtskidmark

Reaction score
I hope this is not a vin, lol however I cannot read through 4 more pages of this without commenting, everyone can say I’d do this or I’d do that, Dave said I would not give up my kids, I have to agree because no one knows what happened for fact, sorry to upset some of you, until you are a parent and are in this type of situation,..you have no idea what you would do, I have five children four of That are adults, one that is four ,I have thought about this situation with our position in this world now, I have been blessed that my children are decent people, and I know that my parenting provided respect and understanding of what Ignorance will do believe me,until you are put in this position everything else says bullshit,…… I am in no way saying that he is innocent, I personally think that he’s guilty as fuck, I’m only replying to turn in your kid in

rrrr

Reaction score
I hope Laundrie's parents are smart enough to realize that if they had talked him into turning himself in instead of hiding him, right now he would be in the custody of law enforcement and still be alive.

He would have been tried and found guilty (please stop with the ridiculous strawman arguments), and the sentence most likely would have been life without parole in a Wyoming prison.

Their son would still be alive, and they could have visited him in prison. They could have sent him commissary money for his birthday. They would still be able to offer support and love, because even when you do something as horrible as murder, your parents will still love you.

Instead, they decided to help him evade responsibility for a horrible crime. In doing so, they also committed several felonies. That being said, I doubt they'll be prosecuted.

But at the end of the day, their actions led to their son's death. I hope their lives become a living hell. I hope the pain they suffer follows them to the grave.

Because that same pain is exactly what the Petito family will live with from this day forward. The Laundries could have helped the Petitos find solace and closure for their murdered daughter. Instead they selfishly chose to try and conceal their son, to help him avoid facing responsibility for killing another person. For murder.

They deserve the pain. I hope it eats them alive.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Self defense? That's a ridiculous strawman. She was 5' tall and weighed 110 lbs. A post above that muses she was "beating his ass" and he defended himself is just unbelievable. Another suggests a third party might be responsible. Turn off the fucking TV.

I can honestly say if I was in the position of Laundrie's parents, I wouldn't have concealed him when he came home without her, and I would have called the police when it became apparent he had harmed or killed her. I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

As for RD's position, I find his response so far removed from my values I can't even begin to process it. Brian Laundrie killed Petito. It takes several minutes to kill someone by strangulation. He could have stopped, but he continued to apply pressure to her neck until she was dead.

Do you know what happens when someone is being strangled? They fight wildly for maybe fifteen seconds before losing consciousness. They lose control of muscles, and urinate and shit themselves. The eyes roll back into the head, and as life leaves the body, they turn to a dull glassy fixed stare.

So he did all of that. Then he took her body to a remote area, dug a shallow grave, and discarded her body into the hole like you would a dead dog. After that, be cleaned out her bank account, and drove back to Florida.

Call the police on my own kid? Yep. And this isn't "soapboxing". I know myself well enough to have that opinion.

How do you “know” all or rather any of that?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I Really thought my kid took someone else's kids life?

Right off the bat. No questions asked.

Fuck those looser parents for NOT doing that. 👎👎

Well that goes full circle back to we have no idea what he told them. Or to the point have no idea what actually happened.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You guys are posting as if Brian Laundrie is 12 years old. This little boy was 24 years of age. Stop relating Laundrie to your kids.
Also,that note book found at Laundrie camp site gonna be fiction. What he wanted left behind.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I hope Laundrie's parents are smart enough to realize that if they had talked him into turning himself in instead of hiding him, right now he would be in the custody of law enforcement and still be alive.

He would have been tried and found guilty (please stop with the ridiculous strawman arguments), and the sentence most likely been life without parole in a Wyoming prison.

Their son would still be alive, and they could have visited him in prison. They could have sent him commissary money for his birthday. They would still be able to offer support and love, because even when you do something as horrible as murder, your parents will still love you.

Instead, they decided to help him evade responsibility for a horrible crime. In doing so, they also committed several felonies. That being said, I doubt they'll be prosecuted.

But at the end of the day, their actions led to their son's death. I hope their lives become a living hell. I hope the pain they suffer follows them to the grave.

Because that same pain is exactly what the Petito family will live with from this day forward. The Laundries could have helped the Petitos find solace and closure for their murdered daughter. Instead they selfishly chose to try and conceal their son, to help him avoid facing responsibility for killing another person. For murder.

They deserve the pain. I hope it eats them alive.

You have already convicted the parents for hiding him.. when nobody knows if they helped him or not..

Which ironically is based on the assumption that their kid Brian actually killed her… which again you don’t “know.” While it’s highly likely you don’t actually “know” it to be true.

The presumption of innocence has gone out the window with regard to this entire matter.

This is what happens when the media and social media crucify people in the court of public opinion and it isn’t handled in a court room.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You guys are posting as if Brian Laundrie is 12 years old. This little boy was 24 years of age. Stop relating Laundrie to your kids.

I don’t remember who said it.. but someone said “I think they were both fucked up.”

That’s more or less what I believe as well.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
most likely a vin..
also no fact check Friday

20211022_055830.jpg

WYRD

Reaction score
Welp I guess that settles it....that was the trip of a lifetime for both of them😲

TeamGreene

Reaction score
You know them?
No I do not but I like you have kids and can feel compassion for a parent put in the impossible position of franticly trying to locate their child and the one person and his parents won't help. Now their both dead and they will never know what happened and why and they won't get any answers from the two people left that could help because they aided their rotten to the core son and their ambulance chasing attorney told them not to. This is the saddest part of it, the inhumanity of it all.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
My Dad once told me that being a parent is super rewarding and a complete nightmare... all in the same time. The worrying about all of it never goes away."
Miss you Dad and thanks for the gut punch.

The parents going straight to an attorney just shows they knew. They helped their kid end it his own way IMO.
Non compliant mental illness surrounding this entire tragic situation.

Last edited:

Badchoices03

Reaction score
So at the end of the day, we know they are both dead, we know some people here have compassion and morals towards others, some people are ok with Brian "possibly" killing her because it "might" have been self defense and she "might have had a gun or knife, some people don't give a shit about any of it but still commented here to let everyone know they didn't.

But most importantly we learned that not only is LOF acting as Robby's PR person, he is also acting as PR/Spokesperson for the Laundrie family....LOL

Anybody have the water hose that goes from the seapump to the oil cooler for a 454mag because I cant seem to find the right one anywhere.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No I do not but I like you have kids and can feel compassion for a parent put in the impossible position of franticly trying to locate their child and the one person and his parents won't help. Now their both dead and they will never know what happened and why and they won't get any answers from the two people left that could help because they aided their rotten to the core son and their ambulance chasing attorney told them not to. This is the saddest part of it, the inhumanity of it all.
I get that.
But what is it about this girl and her parents that makes you so angry?
They knew who she was with and what they were doing. She was an adult just like the guy was. She wasn’t “missing” until she was missing. She didn’t disappear out of her bedroom window. She was where she wanted to be.
My point is this.
Last year in the US over 209,000 women (girls really) went “missing”...and that’s just under the age of 21. That includes all reasons of course. Runaways, etc.
But it also includes kidnaps and unknown murders.
In every case there are distraught parents or loved ones who NEVER know what happened.
I reall dont mean to sound insensitive to the parents, as like you said I also have kids and grandkids, but there is a lot of inhumanity to go around in this country and their grief is shared by thousands of parents in far worse circumstances.
You can’t go around socially convicting and killing people associated with this stuff or you’ll have no time for anything else.
Last year over 2000 women were murdered in the US. Mostly shot. That’s like one every 8 hours or so.
To strangle her means she absolutely pissed the killer off to the point of savage rage. Probably Brian. And THAT is a trend that they themselves documented I believe? Volatility?
I’ve known parents that do anything for their kids. It’s a big reason the clown turned out the way he did...and the same with her.
Until one is in the parents shoes, or is accused of a serious crime by literally millions, and has their entire existence plastered on the TV and a hundred million mobile devices it’s ALL speculation.
I just don’t understand why, out of thousands of real kidnappings, murders, and all kinds of dastardly deeds done every hour of every day to women and girls in this Country, this girl who chose her place has people ready to murder people they dont even know.

Here is the hard truth.
The media and lynch mob IS the reason her parents will never know the truth.
If social media hadn’t enraged the mob it’s a possibility a real investigation may have taken place and a possibility that he wouldn’t have been so desperate to run and his parents so desperate to help him.

As I said before, media blitzkriegs do nothing but pervert any investigation.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So at the end of the day, we know they are both dead, we know some people here have compassion and morals towards others, some people are ok with Brian "possibly" killing her because it "might" have been self defense and she "might have had a gun or knife, some people don't give a shit about any of it but still commented here to let everyone know they didn't.

But most importantly we learned that not only is LOF acting as Robby's PR person, he is also acting as PR/Spokesperson for the Laundrie family....LOL

Anybody have the water hose that goes from the seapump to the oil cooler for a 454mag because I cant seem to find the right one anywhere.
We learned primarily that social media can make any case dinner table discussion.

Taboma

Reaction score
most likely a vin..
also no fact check Friday

View attachment 1060190

I think most everybody is too caught up in solving the great mystery or which rope to use on the parents and they missed noticing those arrows. 😂
How appropriate, how coincidentally cool and I might add, that abbreviation is accurate.
Wonder if there's a committee already working on how it might be changed to it doesn't appear as an abbreviate of F-Biden. 👍
But for now, FBI Field Office Denver is abbreviated as FBIDN 😁

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Well that goes full circle back to we have no idea what he told them. Or to the point have no idea what actually happened.

Correct. I was just answering the question asked.

Can you give Ash some reading comprehension lessons when you get a chance? Thanks in advance. 👍🏼

riverroyal

Reaction score
welp, thats over. I was more excited following Dog the bounty guy. Maybe the cops can focus on the 100s that go missing daily now.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
welp, thats over. I was more excited following Dog the bounty guy. Maybe the cops can focus on the 100s that go missing daily now.

Exactly where Dog will be going. When he showed up at the Laundries residence obvious Dog has discovered his future.1000,s of cases providing all the material he needs. No doubt in production right now.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Over 209,000 girls under 21 last year alone.
Kidnapped, raped. Murdered, sex slaves, and of course your everyday runaway as well.
Where’s the media?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My Dad once told me that being a parent is super rewarding and a complete nightmare... all in the same time. The worrying about all of it never goes away."
Miss you Dad and thanks for the gut punch.

The parents going straight to an attorney just shows they knew. They helped their kid end it his own way IMO.
Non compliant mental illness surrounding this entire tragic situation.

I agree they knew he killed her, or at the very least knew he would need a lawyer.. and in that situation of course you'd need a lawyer, if you killed the girl or if bigfoot did.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Correct. I was just answering the question asked.

Can you give Ash some reading comprehension lessons when you get a chance? Thanks in advance. 👍🏼

Splain to me what I didn't comprehend? You said "right off the bat no questions asked" you'd call the cops on your kid, (not even a lawyer) and turn him in, if you even THOUGHT they took someone else's life. That seems a little extreme to me, so I asked if that was legitimately what you would do and you said I was trolling you. I feel like I read and understood exactly what you said.

If I Really thought my kid took someone else's kids life?

Right off the bat. No questions asked.

Fuck those looser parents for NOT doing that. 👎👎

You quoted Rivergames who asked -
rivergames said:
Quick Question: If you assumed your kid took out his bf/gf, would you call the cops on them right off the bat?

If I had a good relationship with my kid, I probably wouldn't be too helpful to the police. If I had a bad relationship with the kid, then I'd help police any way I could.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Splain to me what I didn't comprehend? You said "right off the bat no questions asked" you'd call the cops on your kid, (not even a lawyer) and turn him in, if you even THOUGHT they took someone else's life. That seems a little extreme to me, so I asked if that was legitimately what you would do and you said I was trolling you. I feel like I read and understood exactly what you said.

You quoted Rivergames who asked -
rivergames said:
Quick Question: If you assumed your kid took out his bf/gf, would you call the cops on them right off the bat?

If I had a good relationship with my kid, I probably wouldn't be too helpful to the police. If I had a bad relationship with the kid, then I'd help police any way I could.
I’d lawyer up and follow their advice.
Probably try to bypass the entire “police” hierarchy and speak to DA and lead investigator only if my kid did it.
If he didn’t do it (or told me he didn’t) I’d lawyer up and tell them to prove it.
Explaining your innocence to the police NEVER goes well.
Proving your guilty when you aren’t becomes problematic for prosecution...unless 200 million people demand your head.
It’s why OJ got off.
The prosecution tried everything to put that knife in his hand instead of following evidence and lost him, when he was absolutely responsible for those murders.
Peterson was convicted on 100% circumstantial evidence and Nancy Grace.
His death sentence was overturned because of this, and I’m not sure about exhaustion but if he’s able I’d bet more appeals are coming.
So you never know.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I’d lawyer up and follow their advice.
Probably try to bypass the entire “police” hierarchy and speak to DA and lead investigator only if my kid did it.
If he didn’t do it (or told me he didn’t) I’d lawyer up and tell them to prove it.
Explaining your innocence to the police NEVER goes well.
Proving your guilty when you aren’t becomes problematic for prosecution...unless 200 million people demand your head.
It’s why OJ got off.
The prosecution tried everything to put that knife in his hand instead of following evidence and lost him, when he was absolutely responsible for those murders.
Peterson was convicted on 100% circumstantial evidence and Nancy Grace.
His death sentence was overturned because of this, and I’m not sure about exhaustion but if he’s able I’d bet more appeals are coming.
So you never know.

I never understood the rationale of attempting to prove your innocence, when it is the job of the legal system to prove you are guilty.

Like I said above, people confuse the legal system with morality.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Nice!
If the media doesn’t present the next outrage case to us by Monday can someone start a parent lynching thread?

Walk down the hall, second door on the left is the thread where I was questioned as a parent for giving my kids Ivermectin, errrr... I mean Horse Dewormer when they had Covid.