WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brian laundrie

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Walk down the hall, second door on the left is the thread where I was questioned as a parent for giving my kids Ivermectin, errrr... I mean Horse Dewormer when they had Covid.
Paste or pill...???

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I’d lawyer up and follow their advice.
Probably try to bypass the entire “police” hierarchy and speak to DA and lead investigator only if my kid did it.
If he didn’t do it (or told me he didn’t) I’d lawyer up and tell them to prove it.
Explaining your innocence to the police NEVER goes well.
Proving your guilty when you aren’t becomes problematic for prosecution...unless 200 million people demand your head.
It’s why OJ got off.
The prosecution tried everything to put that knife in his hand instead of following evidence and lost him, when he was absolutely responsible for those murders.
Peterson was convicted on 100% circumstantial evidence and Nancy Grace.
His death sentence was overturned because of this, and I’m not sure about exhaustion but if he’s able I’d bet more appeals are coming.
So you never know.
Quick clarification, his death sentence was not overturned due to circumstantial evidence. His death sentence was overturned because the judge disqualified jurors who said they were against the death penalty without asking if they could set their personal feelings aside for sentencing. This means that the Jury pool was unfairly swayed towards people who were pro-death penalty.

His conviction still very much stands, according to a jury of his peers he killed his wife and unborn child.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Quick clarification, his death sentence was not overturned due to circumstantial evidence. His death sentence was overturned because the judge disqualified jurors who said they were against the death penalty without asking if they could set their personal feelings aside for sentencing. This means that the Jury pool was unfairly swayed towards people who were pro-death penalty.

His conviction still very much stands, according to a jury of his peers he killed his wife and unborn child.
Thank you for the clarification.
The judges actions during jury selection confirms the overall gist of my argument however.
Guilty or not, despicable character or not, there was NO WAY he was going to enjoy his constitutional right to a fair trial.
The fact that his death sentence was overturned is likely the only victory he could possibly hope for.
His recorded conversations with the girlfriend, and the substance of the lies he told her, would indicate that he PROBABLY did it. There are other possibilities and witnesses to seeing Lacy and seeing strange people in the park and of course the house robbery.
But the “police” never investigated those scenarios to rule them out. They simply dismissed any other scenario besides Peterson himself. There are at least a dozen people who called the investigators with info who never even got a call back.
That’s not how it’s supposed to work. The “police” did their part by fashioning ONLY Peterson evidence, the judge did his part by assuring a capital sentence with a guilty verdict, and trying to defend or correct clear constitutional violations has taken this long.

It sucks for me to say these things because I’m not trying to defend scumbags like Peterson.
But when one of us finds themself in an indefensible position it might start to sink in.

It just makes me ill to see investigation after investigation build evidence to fit instead of following evidence to where it leads.
It’s not conducive to justice.

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Over 209,000 girls under 21 last year alone.
Kidnapped, raped. Murdered, sex slaves, and of course your everyday runaway as well.
Where’s the media?
PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING!!!!!!

how many children are coming across the border without parents as we speak....

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING ????.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING!!!!!!

how many children are coming across the border without parents as we speak....

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING ????.
The Biden family compound?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification.
The judges actions during jury selection confirms the overall gist of my argument however.
Guilty or not, despicable character or not, there was NO WAY he was going to enjoy his constitutional right to a fair trial.
The fact that his death sentence was overturned is likely the only victory he could possibly hope for.
His recorded conversations with the girlfriend, and the substance of the lies he told her, would indicate that he PROBABLY did it. There are other possibilities and witnesses to seeing Lacy and seeing strange people in the park and of course the house robbery.
But the “police” never investigated those scenarios to rule them out. They simply dismissed any other scenario besides Peterson himself. There are at least a dozen people who called the investigators with info who never even got a call back.
That’s not how it’s supposed to work. The “police” did their part by fashioning ONLY Peterson evidence, the judge did his part by assuring a capital sentence with a guilty verdict, and trying to defend or correct clear constitutional violations has taken this long.

It sucks for me to say these things because I’m not trying to defend scumbags like Peterson.
But when one of us finds themself in an indefensible position it might start to sink in.

It just makes me ill to see investigation after investigation build evidence to fit instead of following evidence to where it leads.
It’s not conducive to justice.

Great post. Our system has failed multiple times. This is but one example.

DNA evidence, has removed plenty of people from death row, by proving they never Ever should have been there.

And this is why I understand Exactly where RD is coming from, by saying he would do everything to protect his children.

Our system is a good system, but sadly it does have some serious flaws, that mainly revolve around the human condition.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Stranger and stranger...

Tom Joyce, a retired Lieutenant Commander with the NYPD, told The Sun that the search was a "s**tshow," adding that he found it "so disturbing" Laundrie had come upon the bag so easily.

He said that police allowing Laundrie to go "walking off by himself during such a high stakes investigation is beyond me."

"If this was my case and I walked in there with the suspect's parents, I would never let them out of my sight," the veteran investigator said.

"Rule number one is that you do not let that person go until you know exactly what you're dealing with.

"Because we know that when bodies or articles of evidence are waiting there, usually when the person who put it down or is responsible for it being there, or who knows it's there, will find it when things aren't moving quickly enough - it's their way of accelerating the case."

He continued: "The whole thing is a mess - it's a sh**tshow. The fact the parents found this article is so disturbing to me."

The Laundrie family lawyer Steven Bertolino told reporters that Brian's parents had previously told authorities to search the area where they believed Brian to be - and where they found his belongings.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie were at the reserve earlier today when human remains and some of Brian’s possessions were located in an area where they had initially advised law enforcement that Brian may be," Bertolino said.

"Chris and Roberta will wait for the forensic identification of the human remains before making any additional comments."

SixD9R

Reaction score
Wow- I’ve once heard that opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. That couldn’t be more true in this thread. Since I also have both, here goes.
An innocent person doesn’t drive all the way back from Wyoming by himself and with the help of his parents immediately lawyer up. Then, disappear under suspicious circumstances until later found dead. I say suspicious because his parents retrieved the Mustang just a few days later from the reserve. Did he confess to his parents that he killed her? Who knows, but keep in mind she also lived in that home so that makes her an extension of their family. I just can’t imagine how I would feel and the questions I would ask if Brian showed up home without her. I understand blood is thicker than water but the parents have some small amount of responsibility for the girl. And yes I realize those kids were both adults but she lived there so that means something.
If he or his parents did the right thing he would still be alive and he may have even been able to cut a deal for a lower sentence. In the end the Laundries would be feeling a whole lot better than they probably are right now.
Most of that is just my opinion but you know what they say about opinions now don’t you?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Just flipping Channels and on FOX, Nancy Gace has a "Special" on this. I watched about 5 minutes and she is one Hateful Crazy Bitch, and almost scary to watch. I understand her Fiance was murdered years ago, but she is not "Letting Go"

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Doesn’t anybody find it interesting that Chris Laundrie was at Fed-Ex shipping a box labeled “Meal Kit” he brought from home the exact same size as the dry bag he found 2 days later at the 24K acre Carlton Reserve within 30 minutes of arriving?
1635136816755.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stranger and stranger...

Tom Joyce, a retired Lieutenant Commander with the NYPD, told The Sun that the search was a "s**tshow," adding that he found it "so disturbing" Laundrie had come upon the bag so easily.

He said that police allowing Laundrie to go "walking off by himself during such a high stakes investigation is beyond me."

"If this was my case and I walked in there with the suspect's parents, I would never let them out of my sight," the veteran investigator said.

"Rule number one is that you do not let that person go until you know exactly what you're dealing with.

"Because we know that when bodies or articles of evidence are waiting there, usually when the person who put it down or is responsible for it being there, or who knows it's there, will find it when things aren't moving quickly enough - it's their way of accelerating the case."

He continued: "The whole thing is a mess - it's a sh**tshow. The fact the parents found this article is so disturbing to me."

The Laundrie family lawyer Steven Bertolino told reporters that Brian's parents had previously told authorities to search the area where they believed Brian to be - and where they found his belongings.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie were at the reserve earlier today when human remains and some of Brian’s possessions were located in an area where they had initially advised law enforcement that Brian may be," Bertolino said.

"Chris and Roberta will wait for the forensic identification of the human remains before making any additional comments."

Reading that article is sounds like the parents offered help more than once on locating their son in the reserve..

I am surprised it was his dad that found the first dry bag?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Splain to me what I didn't comprehend? You said "right off the bat no questions asked" you'd call the cops on your kid, (not even a lawyer) and turn him in, if you even THOUGHT they took someone else's life. That seems a little extreme to me, so I asked if that was legitimately what you would do and you said I was trolling you. I feel like I read and understood exactly what you said.

You quoted Rivergames who asked -
rivergames said:
Quick Question: If you assumed your kid took out his bf/gf, would you call the cops on them right off the bat?

If I had a good relationship with my kid, I probably wouldn't be too helpful to the police. If I had a bad relationship with the kid, then I'd help police any way I could.
I think its one of those things... Unless your in it there is just no predicting how fight or flight will go.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
My wife is telling me the dental records used to identify the remains were from Laundrie's Uncle who is the family Dentist. WTF?

This is like a Hollywood product in the making.

Aside from all the conspiracy theories that he's still alive, just maybe he is.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Doesn’t anybody find it interesting that Chris Laundrie was at Fed-Ex shipping a box labeled “Meal Kit” he brought from home the exact same size as the dry bag he found 2 days later at the 24K acre Carlton Reserve within 30 minutes of arriving? View attachment 1060872
OMG, the guy tried to feed his child!!!!!!!

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!!!

nobody knows what the fuck happened. It could have been that Brian lured her out to a secluded spot to murder her with no whiteness. Could have been she was coming at him with a stake knife and it was self defense. Or probably something in between. We don’t know, nobody knows.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
When the Authorities/Police Admit they mistook his Mother for Brian when they were monitoring the home, I'll believe most anything. To say this was a Bungled, not Professional Investigation is an understatement.