WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Bring The Thunder" Your Top YouTube Shows

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Curious to what YouTube shows you watch, Im finding that Im enjoying this medium more than most traditional networks, the content is getting more professional and watchable with editing and proper sound.

1. Vice Grip Garage (Absolute Favorite, This guy hits it out of the park)
2. Finnegans Garage
3. 187 Customs (newer channel from Murder Nova that is still working out the kinks, but has some good content)
4. Cleetus McFarland
5. Luckys Garage Show
6. Riding with Alex Taylor
7. Hickok45
8. Keep your Daydream (dont judge me, my wife likes to watch this one)

jones performance

Reaction score
youtube is my only tv entertainment these days. i can watch the content i want to watch that interests me and usually learn some shit in the process. these are just some of ht eones i watch regularly. my main focus is car related and drag racing stuff, but i also watch some cooking stuff, photography stuff, and anyhting i find that in my opinon adds value to my life.

1. vice grip
2.cleetus
3.motion raceworks
4.sxs blog
5.ksr performance
6.pfi speed
7.boostedboiz
8.187 customs
9.finnegans garage
10.fasterproms
11. sam the cooking guy
12. cowboy kent rollins
13. tom bailey

WAAZ

Reaction score
I’ve been down the YouTube rabbit hole for a couple years now. It’s probably 80% of what I watch. I’ve had yt premium ($13/month) for 6 months now and can never go back to the free version. You’re right about the video/editing quality. Some channels are are really dialed in and do a great job. I watch a lot of sailing channels and they will comment on the amount of time it takes just to edit footage down to a 20 minute vid. 25-40 hours seems to the norm. As far as sailing channels go, “Sailing la Vagabond” and “Sailing Uma” really have their video game on point.