WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bring the Water!! Wonder how CA will fight back!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Been an ongoing battle for years. No matter what Trump does, Cali would bitch anyway. Seeing groves plowed under due to lack of water is rough. They'll be pissed anyways, so may as well grow some food in the meantime.

bocco

Reaction score
Well I'm going to say it. Being a Delta boater I think he should leave it the fuck alone. I'm mostly in favor of Trump but I can't agree on this one.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Fifty five gallons? Not if Trump has anything to say about it lol.

California last built a brand new reservoir in the 60s. Meanwhile our population has tripled. Yes there is a drought. There will always be a drought until we build the infastructure to match the population. It's not ticket science. Unfortunately the homeless are more important. If they want aid hand them a shovel. Let's build some damns.

DLC

Reaction score
Diamond Valley Lake

289F1A34-1A8F-488E-9BA4-EDA362E39CF5.jpeg

mbrown2

Reaction score
So we are trying to divert more water to central valley farms which feed Cali and the rest of the state/country/world.......sounds like a good idea and the fact it was held up was due to the Delta Smelt sounds like an Enviro hurdle...

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I’ve said it for years. A canel from the Columbia river down to the Sacaramento area is only approximately 600mi. That one infastructure project would end the water issue in CA. Unfortunately, the enviro Nazis would never allow that to happen.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I’ve said it for years. A canel from the Columbia river down to the Sacaramento area is only approximately 600mi. That one infastructure project would end the water issue in CA. Unfortunately, the enviro Nazis would never allow that to happen.

This would also save the Delta from becoming all salt water. I don't give a shit about the smelt.

DLC

Reaction score
What boat have You launched on Diamond Valley Lake? Anyone for that matter....? Anyone Boated DVL?

i keep my boat in havasu, I’ve never been on the lake, but my buddy has a bass boat and he fishes there all the time, it’s 10-15 minute drive for him.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Good on Trump for telling the enviro nut tards to go fuck themselves. Those idiots are Totally out of control. 👎

Sure would be nice if he could keep the momentum going and over ride some of the other ridiculous policy's that the libturds are putting into place and holding us normal Californian's hostage to.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

thats what i was thinking... diverting water hurts the fish... so go around the fish.

motormonkey

Reaction score
If it happens, it will be a huge win. The farmers got fucked hard on the whole deal originally. They also need more dams for controlled retention if they want to keep water for all.
I believe they need to cut back on grape growing. Wasting water for wine over food is not a good idea if you have to choose water conservation.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Sure would be nice if he could keep the momentum going and over ride some of the other ridiculous policy's that the libturds are putting into place and holding us normal Californian's hostage to.

100% agrees

Four more years. Let's do this!

bocco

Reaction score
This would also save the Delta from becoming all salt water. I don't give a shit about the smelt.

That is far more my concern. I have never seen a smelt. I think if Havasu or Parker were going to become salt water there would be completely different opinions.

Meaney77

Reaction score
If it happens, it will be a huge win. The farmers got fucked hard on the whole deal originally. They also need more dams for controlled retention if they want to keep water for all.
I believe they need to cut back on grape growing. Wasting water for wine over food is not a good idea if you have to choose water conservation.

This was a great documentary on NetFlix awhile ago that helps explain the water crisis along with the amount of water it takes to grow almonds in the Central Valley.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
What boat have You launched on Diamond Valley Lake? Anyone for that matter....? Anyone Boated DVL?
i keep my boat in havasu, I’ve never been on the lake, but my buddy has a bass boat and he fishes there all the time, it’s 10-15 minute drive for him.

From what I’ve heard, you can boat and fish, but no human contact in the water.

RCDave

Reaction score
The smelt is not even indigenous to the watershed...

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard, you can boat and fish, but no human contact in the water.
We had a dairy near there in Winchester, and couple good friends dairies were bought out that became the bottom of the lake. When it was proposed, they said it would be open to All forms of boating and recreation. Once it was passed and funded the enviros got involved and at the time we left it was at "no powered boats and no human contact". But the lake wasn't even finished at that point. I was just wondering if/how it was changed since. Everyone was on board with a full recreational reservoir because Paris is small and gets crowded fast, and Elsinore.... well, is Elsinore. Once the wackos take hold it's hard to reverse.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
I’ve been fishing on DVL a few times. No body contact and a 25 mph speed limit. That said, everyone runs 45-50 getting around with no issues as long as you have a quiet outboard. Big lake, could have been cool. That said, a day fishing beats a day in the office every time.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Fifty five gallons? Not if Trump has anything to say about it lol.

California last built a brand new reservoir in the 60s. Meanwhile our population has tripled. Yes there is a drought. There will always be a drought until we build the infastructure to match the population. It's not ticket science. Unfortunately the homeless are more important. If they want aid hand them a shovel. Let's build some damns.
Also California could put up a no vacancy sign and quit bringing in illegal aliens to increase the state's voting population . Makes no sense to complain about a drought but continue to build multi story apartments at a scary rate .

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't this an expansion on an existing reservoir?

Could have built 75 water desal plants with that money.

Nope. Brand new from the ground up.

(see what I did there??)

It started out as Domigami. Google it. You won't find anything on it.

Fuckers...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Take a look at releases for ALL Ca Reservoirs...they release 300% of the amount needed for ag and fishery needs downstream....

They are purposely draining the reservoirs to wrap up the 20 year drought plan to put us all on STATE WATER.

Control the ultimate resource, you control the populous.

Gut the water control boards/supervisors and the CA government, the drought will vanish.