WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
B3BB3987-7FB3-4AE8-AE83-967C90F65E35.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score

This is TRUTH. Was in line last night in the 15 items or less line. Had some veggies and stuff. Dude working the self checkout line actually walking over to grab people out of line to have them self check out.... "excuse me sir, would you like to use the self check out?" Me: "Nah, I'm good." He asks the old man behind me same thing. He's like, "nope". LOL

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
This is TRUTH. Was in line last night in the 15 items or less line. Had some veggies and stuff. Dude working the self checkout line actually walking over to grab people out of line to have them self check out.... "excuse me sir, would you like to use the self check out?" Me: "Nah, I'm good." He asks the old man behind me same thing. He's like, "nope". LOL
Yep... give me a 10% discount to use that thing and I'll think about it. Otherwise, your employees are going to go ahead and do the jobs I'm paying for by shopping and supporting their store.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Just tell them you don't work there.