Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
4pqfgt.jpg

4pqerm.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
This makes no sence! Who and/or what are you referring to? If your going to make that statement, step up and present who/what you are making the statement to!

Just sayin...
I'm thinking wrong thread, maybe he meant to post in the new years thread. 🤷‍♂️

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
It’s only gonna get worst 3 family members leaving the force 33 years . I have no problem stepping up sounds like your having a bad day

TrollerDave

Reaction score
This makes no sence! Who and/or what are you referring to? If your going to make that statement, step up and present who/what you are making the statement to!

Just sayin...
I wondered the same. But I assume it was in response to Lower River’s post about the Torrance Police dept memo. I think he meant well.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It’s only gonna get worst 3 family members leaving the force 33 years . I have no problem stepping up sounds like your having a bad day
That's how I it took it he was responding to Lowriver, either way fuck Newsome!!! I feel for you guys living in CA sisoshit is a Newsome wannabe.
@Havasu blue label needs a decoder to decipher

I thought a few years back he was 100% anti Cop
Now, I just don’t get the message, lol

As for a “bad day”:

I post the reality of what’s going on.

I don’t jump 16’ to the bottom of the USC pool and put all my gear on, including air at the bottom, to ever “bitch”

The 3/4 open water swim full gear sucked on Tuesday, but again, not bitching

I won’t stop for shit, but I will warn others to watch their six in LA County, no one at any level above a street Cop (if you can find one), has their back, period.

Last edited:

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hav Blue Label needs a decoder to decipher

I thought a few years back he was 100% anti Cop
Now, I just don’t get the message, lol

As for a “bad day”:

I post the reality of what’s going on.

I don’t jump 16’ to the bottom of the USC pool and put all my gear on, including air at the bottom, to ever “bitch”

The 3/4 open water swim full gear sucked on Tuesday, but again, not bitching

I won’t stop for shit, but I will warn others to watch their six in LA County, no one at any level above a street Cop (if you can find one), has their back, period.

I don't take it as bitching just useful honest info and I like to here when us older guys can hang or beat the younger generation. 😁
I recently beat out 20 other kids(20''s and 30's) in a 11/2 run came in first 11:10 time not bad for a 55 year old. Lapped most of them ,kids are out of shape today.

DunePilot

Reaction score
Person / Singular of the Year. Not even trying to hide their agenda. Trump most Peaceful President in history. Let’s celebrate PedoJoe and the hoe who slept her way to the top. Makes me sick to my stomach 🤮 View attachment 950947

Those 2 person of the year IS the biggest joke on here. Gonna be hard to top that one.

Like my Dad used to say, "The inmates are running the asylum."