WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

HydroSkreamin

Stress Eliminator
Reaction score
Old Sanity cammer motor in what looks like his old Fallacy drag boat. Stan and Norm were genius's.
I was only looking at photos the other day from Stan's funeral at Eastern Creek Drag way (11/2/2017). He was a good friend and is missed by many. 👍
What block was it on?

I was trying to see if it was a Batten or an Eagle and it didn’t look like either to me. I’ve worked on both.

Way cool.

HydroSkreamin

Stress Eliminator
Reaction score
I believe it was a Ford FE big block,but not sure..
I think you are right, it's got cross bolt mains.
I sent it to my old boss and he thinks it’s a Batten copy out of Texas on an Arias block.

That’s what Battens were, but I can’t see enough of the block to verify

Either way,it’s a cool piece.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
This has been a point I have been making for 15 years... I guarantee we can track the increase of welfare, decrease of common morals and and overall shittyness of people right back to when parents stopped having their kids put the shopping carts back in the corral, I hate this stuff, I usually collect carts as i am walking into the grocery store!

Andy B.

Reaction score
This has been a point I have been making for 15 years... I guarantee we can track the increase of welfare, decrease of common morals and and overall shittyness of people right back to when parents stopped having their kids put the shopping carts back in the corral, I hate this stuff, I usually collect carts as i am walking into the grocery store!
This and everyone gets a trophy!!!