WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

rvrrat350

Reaction score
143994772_10158961438693996_144279679299218947_n.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
They do no good. Every agency listed on it said they do not back them. I have a bunch I had made and laminate and after the first week is when the ADA, ect.. sent letters out that they do not support them. And this was months ago. I was actually going to send one to @HNL2LHC and a couple other members but after the MSM denounced them, it was useless 😪

View attachment 969089

I was wondering whatever happened to you sending them out. I agree the mask nazi did a good job shooting everything down quickly

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
This guy doesn't have a clue - If you're still paranoid about the C-19 virus, your best case scenario is to just put a bullet through your head and the rest of us will go on living our normal lives. Yes, it's a harsh statement, but every year people die of the flu. Every year there is another strain. Every year they have a "new and improved" flu shot. Why? Because the flu virus "mutates", this is nothing new. How did we live our lives before the government told us what to do? All you libs are more than welcome to get on that train to take you to a "safe place", I for one am not going anywhere.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
America stopped smoking because it was bad for you. Along with riding motorcycles because they were dangerous. Riding in the back of pickup trucks. Moms went to work. Etc, etc....
...it looks like it started in that picture on the left...pretty sure that's a unicycle :oops:

People got soft, and forgot what it was like for our parents, grandparents and such. Sacrifice is a word now, not an action to be taken.