WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

TrollerDave

Reaction score
AVvXsEibG7G5pQUR-Bg5GAnHQW42T-2yyVjNSo5uSrd3eRjoIQLuzqARsjwqtGkm2P6d_yad49eWyw3RDLpFiWmR0oMkjFprs5f62tDDWaP3iCh0-ImA9yuo2Xn9YXSs7WZs97lTP744YGS9Zg9Fv-mO3pppR_u1RBdPQCrwLGWWnpqnTXQWyOFT30sdeVmS=w303-h400
“Ahh shi… I hit something. I should stop and go check. Naawww. I’ll get past it in 2 or 3 more tries. Then, I’ll go check it out.”

Taboma

Reaction score
Got me an idea! Build a border wall with them. Hell, I'd use them to build a compound ;)

Interesting they haven't figured out an effective way to grind up fiberglass components and re-purpose them. Like mixed with Asphalt as an example or insulation or ? I suppose someday they'll be a lot of fiberglass boats being buried too. 😖
Oh well, for now we've got Casper Wyoming and bulldozers. 😬

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Interesting they haven't figured out an effective way to grind up fiberglass components and re-purpose them. Like mixed with Asphalt as an example or insulation or ? I suppose someday they'll be a lot of fiberglass boats being buried too. 😖
Oh well, for now we've got Casper Wyoming and bulldozers. 😬
It does seem as though they should be able grind them, and then mix with resin or the like for injection molding, or even as the skinning for FRP for trailer sides or construction...
There has to be some use for them. Seems rather stupid to spend that much in diesel to just bury them.