WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

c_land

Reaction score
1638980799694.png

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I had a coworker that rarely bought new tools do this with a 3/4 non-reversible GearWrench. He freaked out when it bottomed out and instead of thinking it through, he cut the wrench off with a cutoff wheel...no lie. He was more than a little irate when we explained to him what @Kachina26 suggested 🤣

HST4ME

Reaction score
I had a coworker that rarely bought new tools do this with a 3/4 non-reversible GearWrench. He freaked out when it bottomed out and instead of thinking it through, he cut the wrench off with a cutoff wheel...no lie. He was more than a little irate when we explained to him what @Kachina26 suggested 🤣

99% of the time I let people unstupid themselves in the most expensive and difficult manner, then explain to them how they could have easily unstupided themselves much easier.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I don’t mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my margarita out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.