WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

LuauLounge

Reaction score
6EB4E1CC-956C-4BB1-A737-7BFB03F058F9.jpeg

73beast

Reaction score
A little boy was sitting on a sidewalk. He was shaking a bottle of turpentine and watching the bubbles. A priest walks by and asks the boy what is in the jar. The boy says, "Turpentine. It's the most powerful liquid on Earth." The priest replied, "Holy water is the most powerful liquid on Earth. I can rub some on a pregnant womans belly and she will pass a perfectly healthy baby." The boy said, "I can rub some turpentine on a cats asshole and it'll pass a Harley Davidson."

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
View attachment 877492
I’ve seen this in several stores an just cannot figure why🙄

It helps for cleaning them between uses. I was chatting with the person maning the self checkout lanes at target. She said the first week or so they had a bunch of failures of the card readers due to all the Lysol. Putting plastic over them keeps the water and alcohol from getting inside the case and causing havock.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
It helps for cleaning them between uses. I was chatting with the person maning the self checkout lanes at target. She said the first week or so they had a bunch of failures of the card readers due to all the Lysol. Putting plastic over them keeps the water and alcohol from getting inside the case and causing havock.
Ok, that makes sense.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Someone woulda been smart to buy stock in Reckitt Benckiser or Johnson and Johnson when the news of a possible pandemic came out. Betcha their stocks have soared.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
But the thing is that they never clean those between customers, just the belt (like that really does any good). It must just for show, like they really care about our health.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
But the thing is that they never clean those between customers, just the belt (like that really does any good). It must just for show, like they really care about our health.

They do at the target I shop at...