WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
1712D0B7-CF7B-4BC8-9558-4BB0FA123D50.jpeg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

Bunch of us are drinking at my buddies house. Buddies little brother comes in and his right hand is orange. I tell him that using his moms tanning lotion is not a good idea and that Icy Hot is way better. 45 minutes go by and were playing poker and drinking beer and all the sudden hear this dudes brother screaming and crying "IT BURNS! IT BURNS!" I don't think that I have laughed that hard in my life.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Bunch of us are drinking at my buddies house. Buddies little brother comes in and his right hand is orange. I tell him that using his moms tanning lotion is not a good idea and that Icy Hot is way better. 45 minutes go by and were playing poker and drinking beer and all the sudden hear this dudes brother screaming and crying "IT BURNS! IT BURNS!" I don't think that I have laughed that hard in my life.
Haha! That's classic!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

back when I played ice hockey we were at a tournament and one kids back was hurting after the back to back games. His dad had a bright idea that he should use icy hot on his back. About the end of first period he’s tearing off his gear running to the locker room. Apparently he started to sweat and the icy hot dripped down to his butthole and his sack and it was on fire. Haha.