WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I think that top pic is the park adjacent to the court at temple and broadway.

LAPD is just over a block away to the left and foreground
That is dog park behind the new PAB on Main /2nd NW corner

Clank123

Reaction score
D6B26457-231A-4470-9668-5EB501F40C05.jpeg

nameisbond

Reaction score

Trumps businesses have also lost money. While not owned by Trump. The Trump hotel in Vancouver is closed permanently and the company with the license has filed bankruptcy. Trump will lose the license fee cash from that. His son Don Jr. was an investor in the hotel.

Reaction score
Trumps businesses have also lost money. While not owned by Trump. The Trump hotel in Vancouver is closed permanently and the company with the license has filed bankruptcy. Trump will lose the license fee cash from that. His son Don Jr. was an investor in the hotel.

oh my god, you mean he won't be a billionaire anymore. the humanity...

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
oh my god, you mean he won't be a billionaire anymore. the humanity...

Ya screw Trump! That Billionaire that provides hundreds of jobs for people... politics have hurt those people but no one seems to care about that. I personally love rich people as they buy expensive things that have to be built and maintained creating good jobs for a lot of people. Every time this discussion comes up or someone bashes someone for making a lot of money, I think of a quote by Margaret Thatcher.

"he would rather that the poor were poorer, provided that the rich were less rich, That is the Liberal policy. " she was an incredible lady.