Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

rcmike

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200916-130041_Facebook.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What I find funny about this meme, if you see the vid, dipshit had the draw, he lacked the need balls. Prick got lucky he only got wounded. It sure as hell isn't a video game when live rounds are involved...maybe he'll remember that, and keep his ass at home next time!

LR2, and all other LEO's out there, be careful. Fuktards seem to think you are the bad guys. I think soon they'll wish for the old days...

Tank

Reaction score
I love this meme. What a fucking idiot. Play stupid games get stupid prizes. Watch your back LowRiver
You should watch the whole interview that still was taken from. Guys a tool. When asked whey he was chasing someone with an AR his lawyer stepped in and was like, "we can't answer that right now". LOL But the answer is, "because I'm a fuckin dip shit and thought I was a bad ass with my handgun".

DLC

Reaction score
It would be nice to see career politicians tax returns. Note a few members of congress sold their stock holdings after being briefed on covid in March. Several days before the market tanked.

nothing to see here move along.... nothing to see here....wait look over there it must be a Trump supporter without a mask....

it’s amazing how politicians go into office broke and come out...... bleeding green Who’s interest do they advocate for again

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
You should watch the whole interview that still was taken from. Guys a tool. When asked whey he was chasing someone with an AR his lawyer stepped in and was like, "we can't answer that right now". LOL But the answer is, "because I'm a fuckin dip shit and thought I was a bad ass with my handgun".

Got a link Tank. True dipshit chasing someone. I think he shows intent just by bringing a handgun to a “peaceful protest”

Tank

Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
This report refrences a bunch of dates like 1949... I dont think this is the same Antifa that we are dealing with now. More like post WWII idiots waiting for das furherer to rise from the grave...

Actually the ANTIFA guy I talked to last night did say that "ANTIFA international" of which he is a member of, has been around since the 1940's.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
This report refrences a bunch of dates like 1949... I dont think this is the same Antifa that we are dealing with now. More like post WWII idiots waiting for das furherer to rise from the grave...
I just grabbed a random site. They are out there.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They may train...as do some Patriots. The ones that are causing the chaos currently though, they can't even tend to their wounded, let alone carry them to safety. Pantifa fancies themselves the freedom fighters of the world. That ideology leads to arrogance, and arrogance breeds weakness.

As we saw with the Kenosha Quick Draw, there's a lot more to being a warrior than having a gun. I'd much rather have a disabled veteran at my side, than a platoon of panzies. Physical aspects are easily trained for, but I don't think combat readiness is attained by a "weekend warrior".

May find out soon enough though.

rvrrat350

Reaction score
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Nebraska farmer, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.
Eventually the topic got around to Biden and his possible role as our president. The old farmer said, 'Well, ya know, Biden is a 'Post Turtle''. Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was?
The old farmer said, 'When you're driving down a country road
and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.
The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."
Best explanation I've heard yet.
119789033_10219010766239597_36899037221945054_n.jpg