WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
While that second meme is funny as hell the pic is a terrified mom from the Sandy Hook shooting... I'll never forget that terror in her face! :eek::(

119938507_3407017292652944_1867047845530382592_o.jpg
s

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I think ya gotta be a certain age to get that one. Do they even show popeye any longer?
Made a statement out loud that most would not get it and my 33 year old daughter ask me what i was talking about. She knew the caricature but had no clue to the dialogs within.
Once I told her the light bulb came on.

rcmike

Reaction score
Ok, so a friend who recently became a US citizen, originally from Korea just bought a house. He was asking how to replace the gas range with an infrared one.. He got like 78 straight comments about WTF are you thinking..

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 9.18.15 PM.png

73beast

Reaction score
Almost lost a friend in California!!

This is a very sad but true story of the depression that can haunt a man.

My friend, Michael, was so sick and tired of the world; of Covid-19, of the

Chinese aggression, of Global Warming, of BLM and the rest of the stories

that our media deem important to broadcast. Michael drove his car into his

garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He

got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite

radio station and started the car.

Two days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and

saw him in the car. She notified the police and ambulance and they broke

in and pulled Michael from the car. A little sip of water and surprisingly he

was in perfect condition, but his Tesla had a dead battery.

P.S. Obviously a California Democrat??????

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
♥️🇺🇸🇨🇱♥️ 😎

My neighbors were just out walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said she wanted to be President someday. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there so I asked her, “If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, “I'd give food & houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! “Wow…what a worthy goal,” I said... “You don't have to wait until you're President to do that!"☝🏽 “What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, You can come over to my house & mow the lawn, pull weeds, & trim my hedge, & I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, & you can give him the $50 to use toward food & a new house. She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye & asked, “Why doesn't the homeless guy come over & do the work & you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party!” 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.😉
😂
This is a good one! *copied*

Trump 2020

Taboma

Reaction score
🇺🇸🇨🇱😎

My neighbors were just out walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said she wanted to be President someday. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there so I asked her, “If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, “I'd give food & houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! “Wow…what a worthy goal,” I said... “You don't have to wait until you're President to do that!"☝🏽 “What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, You can come over to my house & mow the lawn, pull weeds, & trim my hedge, & I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, & you can give him the $50 to use toward food & a new house. She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye & asked, “Why doesn't the homeless guy come over & do the work & you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party!” 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.😉
😂
This is a good one! *copied*

Trump 2020

Very similar to a conversation I had several years ago with a young man of about 13 at the time, who lives across the street from me. Ironically, his parents do vote Republican.
In this case, he came over telling me about a school project that asked them to participate in a community service and apparently performing some good deed for your neighbor would count. His offer was " Can I tidy up your shop ". To which I responded, no thanks, I can misplace things or store them in secret locations well enough myself, but I've got something else in mind.

I handed him a bucket and a tool to aid in the extraction of weeds, walked him across the street to their front yard adjoining the street, he was giving me a puzzled look.
I then went on to explain, you'd be doing me a favor if you remove and weeds and clean up this area of your own front yard I look at daily. He still appeared confused, so I again explained he'd be doing me a service at the same time helping his parents. Up until that time, in all the years we'd been neighbors, not once has either son lifted a finger to do any yard work.

After about 20 minutes of pulling maybe a dozen weeds, he walked back over and handed back my almost empty buck and tool, stating he didn't like that job, it was hard and boring.

I said fine, I've got nothing more for you. A few minutes later his mom came out, noticeable upset after getting the report back from her son how the mean neighbor man wanted him to perform manual labor on HIS OWN house. She then told me in no uncertain terms how the job I'd given him didn't meet the project criteria. I nicely explained how I disagreed, how he would have been doing me a service and I'd have been happy to sign my name to verify his service and that technically, it was working for me, since my legal parcel actually extends several feet down the opposite side of our private road, so those weeds growing unattended between your landscaping, is my property, I let you use because it's of no use to me over there.
She huffed off, but a few days later she had her husband out there pulling the weeds. 😂

What's wrong with America, begins at home, it's not all the fault of the schools.