DCBroke
Reaction score
C83D895E-2C34-479C-96C2-054F671715A5.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
View attachment 963388
MAKE NO MISTAKE: not laughing at the guardsmen, this is typical Dem leadership
You either give them loaded rifles or 36” batons for crowd control
Total Bullshit to deploy them like that no matter the reason they were deployed.

WTF even the liberals in the dungeon would say WTF!!! I can't understand why Trump would let this happen technically he's still commander and chief right? How are these guys going to protect themselves if need be??

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
View attachment 963388
MAKE NO MISTAKE: not laughing at the guardsmen, this is typical Dem leadership
You either give them loaded rifles or 36” batons for crowd control
Total Bullshit to deploy them like that no matter the reason they were deployed.
Setting up barbwire, cordoning the area around the capitol, setting up troops all around the event - it almost seems like an anti government coup is taking place and they are afraid that someone might try to stop them.....

LowRiver2

Reaction score
WTF even the liberals in the dungeon would say WTF!!! I can't understand why Trump would let this happen technically he's still commander and chief right? How are these guys going to protect themselves if need be??
Ca did this to the guard in 92 riots
One of my Sergeants brought in 500 rounds and was handing out a box to every guard he met.
By end of first week , every guardsmen in LA had 5-10 rounds (!) mostly hand outs from local cops (who couldn’t carry .556 rounds back then)

2Driver

Reaction score
Setting up barbwire, cordoning the area around the capitol, setting up troops all around the event - it almost seems like an anti government coup is taking place and they are afraid that someone might try to stop them.....

Typical lack of judgement, government over reaction.

Look at what sits in place after 911 still today and how the zebra mussle enforcement is handled. Fückīng ridiculous

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
National Guard is under the direction of the governors if I recapp correctly.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Ca did this to the guard in 92 riots
One of my Sergeants brought in 500 rounds and was handing out a box to every guard he met.
By end of first week , every guardsmen in LA had 5-10 rounds (!) mostly hand outs from local cops (who couldn’t carry .556 rounds back then)
Bryan Suits (KFI host) said they went to the local gun store and bought their own in 92 for just that reason.