WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
1612773942086.png

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
or maybe they isolate themselves from the rest of the world. kinda like some islands in Micronesia have no covid cases...

You would be wrong. Had the Amish build my shop last summer. Every Sunday they were selling their crops from the garden and the bread they bake. Never saw one of them with a mask.

Ghit

Reaction score
You would be wrong. Had the Amish build my shop last summer. Every Sunday they were selling their crops from the garden and the bread they bake. Never saw one of them with a mask.
Amish trading on a Sunday? Seems odd, were these California Amish by chance?

Around here they'll frame a house for $7/ft, how much did the shop run?

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Amish trading on a Sunday? Seems odd, were these California Amish by chance?

Around here they'll frame a house for $7/ft, how much did the shop run?

It may have been Saturday. When you are retired it is harder to remember what day it is. We were in TN. 22k for a 30x40 shop. Complete with 12ft door, man door 3 windows, gutters, concrete and insulated roof. So about 18 sqft.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Holy shit! I had this exact pinball machine growing up. It would give you a tingly sensation if you ever played it bare foot.

Come to think of it, I may have one now;)
What pinball machine?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Don't know who the guy in the Lowe's suit is, but it's stated that Jeremy McGrath is worth 6 million from his earnings, Tom Brady, only 200 million --- yup you suck Tom. [emoji23]
Are you being sarcastic or do you really not know who Jimmy Johnson is?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic or do you really not know who Jimmy Johnson is?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I've of course heard of JJ because he's from San Diego. Certainly wouldn't recognize his picture. Never watched much nascar or motocross. I had to look up Jeremy McGrath, , I don't sit around watching tv on my weekends, despite it being an American Past Time --- I did play football back in the day, so yeah I've watched it and followed the SD Chargers for a few years --- until my BP wouldn't take it 😂 So it's been several years since I lost interest in FB. But I think Brady has far more national notoriety than any motocross rider or nascar driver and hence a much larger bank account. Hell, even girls know who Brady is.

Taboma

Reaction score
The guy in the Lowes suit is worth close to 200 million

No idea, other than he's from San Diego and drives a car around in circles, I've watched maybe an hour of nascar in my very long life. I use to really enjoy Trans-Am back in the day, then followed Gran Prix racing, until that just became follow the leader.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I've of course heard of JJ because he's from San Diego. Certainly wouldn't recognize his picture. Never watched much nascar or motocross. I had to look up Jeremy McGrath, , I don't sit around watching tv on my weekends, despite it being an American Past Time --- I did play football back in the day, so yeah I've watched it and followed the SD Chargers for a few years --- until my BP wouldn't take it 😂 So it's been several years since I lost interest in FB. But I think Brady has far more national notoriety than any motocross rider or nascar driver and hence a much larger bank account. Hell, even girls know who Brady is.
And I have never watched Tom Brady, but have both of the others.