WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

getreal

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210312-225942_Chrome.jpg

Your ad here

Reaction score
The shit I don't get is why the Dukes of Hazzard is wrapped up in this shit. I've seen every episode and the only time they played a race scene is when they put an Asian on a motorcycle and he made pots and pans noises. Other than that the show is about good moral character and doing the right thing to your own kin, everyone, and to the governing authority, even when they are set on putting you behind bars. They had plenty of different races on the show and at one point they shook hands in the episode with the Dukes.

4Waters

Reaction score
The shit I don't get is why the Dukes of Hazzard is wrapped up in this shit. I've seen every episode and the only time they played a race scene is when they put an Asian on a motorcycle and he made pots and pans noises. Other than that the show is about good moral character and doing the right thing to your own kin, everyone, and to the governing authority, even when they are set on putting you behind bars. They had plenty of different races on the show and at one point they shook hands in the episode with the Dukes.
The show actually shows what the democrats (Boss Hog/government) want to do to the Republicans (the Dukes or anyone else enjoying freedom)