LuauLounge

Reaction score
BoatUS to the rescue
86CC827E-0901-4BB4-B198-E4DDE5C35CFC.jpeg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What's the backstory?
Like @Tank said, early HA’s
Good example of how outlaws can easily get firearms.
M16A1’s were not too easy to aquire at the time of that pic. Pretty sure Barger had a rap by then.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Like @Tank said, early HA’s
Good example of how outlaws can easily get firearms.
M16A1’s were not too easy to aquire at the time of that pic. Pretty sure Barger had a rap by then.
It was probably easier then to get military weapons from bases than now. I know it still happens to some extent, but between the Vietnam war and the general lack inventory control, I'm sure stuff "went missing".

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It was probably easier then to get military weapons from bases than now. I know it still happens to some extent, but between the Vietnam war and the general lack inventory control, I'm sure stuff "went missing".
Had a case recently of active selling high explosives from a base. Have had multiple active military get caught at LAX with flash bangs in their carry on’s
Quick way to get dishonorable discharge.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Had a case recently of active selling high explosives from a base. Have had multiple active military get caught at LAX with flash bangs in their carry on’s
Quick way to get dishonorable discharge.
Rumors from south of the border that at least one cartel has several M134's...procured via enlisted stateside. Sketchy shit, I think legal retail is about a 1/4mil? Hell, I couldn't afford to feed one!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Rumors from south of the border that at least one cartel has several M134's...procured via enlisted stateside. Sketchy shit, I think legal retail is about a 1/4mil? Hell, I couldn't afford to feed one!

No doubt there some serious hardware there.
We have had “6 lbs. of missing C4” urban legend rolling around South LA for years.
I’d be concerned if it was in the San Fernando Valley: A LOT of tweakers build devices up there and would put it to use, lol.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I was on part of this case:

Former Head of HA San Fernando Valley chapter lived on same street. I have 0 doubt he bought some of HA’s “toys” from this suspect over the years. Was a treat to make him evacuate each time we counter charged stuff over 30 days. He hated seeing us walk up to his house.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was on part of this case:

Former Head of HA San Fernando Valley chapter lived on same street. I have 0 doubt he bought some of HA’s “toys” from this suspect over the years. Was a treat to make him evacuate each time we counter charged stuff over 30 days. He hated seeing us walk up to his house.
I remember that fiasco. I didn't realize they got him on EPA charges. I figured there were firearms charges or something of that nature.
There are some old boys north of here...doomsday prepper/anti-gov types...rumored to have bunkers below grade. Wouldn't doubt the same type of stuff, but far removed from neighbors. The local deputies seem to say they don't get many calls out there. For the most part, people just mind themselves.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I remember that fiasco. I didn't realize they got him on EPA charges. I figured there were firearms charges or something of that nature.
There are some old boys north of here...doomsday prepper/anti-gov types...rumored to have bunkers below grade. Wouldn't doubt the same type of stuff, but far removed from neighbors. The local deputies seem to say they don't get many calls out there. For the most part, people just mind themselves.

I have no doubt there are huge stashes of private ordnance around the country.

nameisbond

Reaction score
About 20 years ago the HA and another biker gang in Montreal got into a war over turf. Lots of bombs going off in Montreal. It was the HA's favorite method to kill rivals was with car bombs.