Reaction score
Internal Revenue Service Headquarters Building
1111 Constitution Avenue Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia

August 10, 2021
IRS Bulletin CR478-4559
For Immediate Release

To: All Male Taxpayers

Effective September 1, 2021, due to a substantial decrease in IRS collections in large part due to the pandemic, male US taxpayers will now be subject to a pecker tax. The subject has been tabled in the past, largely due to the fact that 40% of the time your pecker is hanging around unemployed, 30% of the time it's pissed off, 20% of the time it's hard up and 10% of the time it's employed but operating in the hole.

Proposed Pecker Tax Tables

10-12 inches - Luxury Tax $50.00
8-10 inches - Pole Tax $25.00
6-8 inches - Privilege Tax $15.00
4-6 inches - Nuisance Tax $5.00

Males with peckers in excess of 12 inches should file Schedule D, Capital Gains. Males with peckers of less than 4 inches are eligible for a refund. Do not apply for an extension.

Sincerely,
Jack Mehoff, Director
Dick Gozinya, Assistant Director
Hugh Jardon, Regional Manager

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Classic TBI View attachment 1036401

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I remember as a kid dad would call the liquor store ( main st liquor store el cajon ) and tell them my kids are on the way give them a pack of palmals cigs and 6 er of Olympia beer and we would walk down and back with dads order , we each got a gum ball 😎 I think dad was knock n the bottom out of it as we took the hike ( about 8 blocks ) or 20 the way we went 😎😂 dam good old days I was about 6-7 😎😉👍

poncho

Reaction score
I remember as a kid dad would call the liquor store ( main st liquor store el cajon ) and tell them my kids are on the way give them a pack of palmals cigs and 6 er of Olympia beer and we would walk down and back with dads order , we each got a gum ball [emoji41] I think dad was knock n the bottom out of it as we took the hike ( about 8 blocks ) or 20 the way we went [emoji41][emoji23] dam good old days I was about 6-7 [emoji41][emoji6][emoji106]
This may sound like BS but I did the same thing even the same brands. Only difference I had to have a handwritten note with me including the phone call.

I try to imagine something like that today and it sounds like a different planet.

Had an Agricultural Driver's license at 14 for anything farm related but no one cared what you were driving, Cops would wave....Fond memories.[emoji106]

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
This may sound like BS but I did the same thing even the same brands. Only difference I had to have a handwritten note with me including the phone call.

I try to imagine something like that today and it sounds like a different planet.

Had an Agricultural Driver's license at 14 for anything farm related but no one cared what you were driving, Cops would wave....Fond memories.[emoji106]

Here’s mine, no BS
We are at our place on Bethel Island on the Delta, I’m 12 years old and my dad asks me to go down to the market and get a 5th of Vodka. He’s with his new girlfriend, ends up being my step mom forever, and I’m only there because he knows I’ll be out riding my dirtbike and leave them alone. So I’m scared and say I can’t carry the bottle on the bike, he says take the Jaguar and just get the bottle and pay for it, the manager is cool with it. So I cruise the Jag down to the market, get out and walk in, I’m hearing people say a kid just got out the car, I’m standing in line to check out with the vodka and more voices from behind commenting on a kid in a Jag buying vodka. All goes as planned and I drive back. Definitely a different world back then

nameisbond

Reaction score
I started smoking at eleven. Only a few times was I challenged buying cigarettes. Even when challenged I'd say they are for mom and the store would sell them nine times out of ten. No note, just my word they are for mom. That's the only thing makes me wish I was growing up now. Stores don't sell to anyone under 19 now, even vapes. When I was a teenager, we all smoked. Now I haven't seen teenagers smoking in front of Seven Eleven, etc. in years.

73beast

Reaction score
Late 50's lived one house off Main St, Santa Ana .Two buildings down Main is a Mom and Pop called Model Market. Would walk over for bread and milk, had a note for two packs of Pall Malls never had a problem. Was about nine or ten...

DunePilot

Reaction score
Late 50's lived one house off Main St, Santa Ana .Two buildings down Main is a Mom and Pop called Model Market. Would walk over for bread and milk, had a note for two packs of Pall Malls never had a problem. Was about nine or ten...

Back in the 50’s we’d walk up Pacific Blvd to the local shooting range in Huntington Park. We’d carry our 22’s in plain sight. My oldest brother was about 15 at the time.

One time on the way back home we stopped at Bank of America to deposit the rest of his paper route money that we hadn’t spent on ammo. We we stood out front waiting with the guns.

No one said squat.

Try any of that now.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Times have changed. In the 1980's you could smoke pretty much anywhere. In the mall, restaurants, buses and planes. Now some malls here try and ban smoking on their property. The airport is smoke free and so are restaurants.