WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brittney Griner Trial

BajaT

Reaction score
Awesome.
So we trade a convicted arms dealer with a 25 year sentence for a pot smoking tranny who knowingly took his vape dope into Russia…while we let American patriots sit in gulags. And we celebrate it as a victory?
Fuck this pos and fuck Biden.
Absolutely disgusting.
And he is going on TV to brag about it!!!

2Driver

Reaction score
Awesome.
So we trade a convicted arms dealer with a 25 year sentence for a pot smoking tranny who knowingly took his vape dope into Russia…while we let American patriots sit in gulags. And we celebrate it as a victory?
Absolutely disgusting.

Saved me from typing.

Get ready for all the celebrations maybe a ticker tape parade. Fn Bs

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Watching Biteme now on national news, it's sickening.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Awesome.
Absolutely disgusting.
It makes my stomach churn. What a piece of shit. An America hating basketball player for an arms dealer is one thing, but leaving a retired marine who has been there for four years as well is on another level. This guy almost makes me miss Obama.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
9C6187FF-D9A9-4D2C-B615-138E3EB019EE.jpeg

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Awesome.
Absolutely disgusting.
This

Bear Down

Reaction score
I sometimes want to give up. It’s so much worse than dealing with my teenage kids.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Arizona, Rep. Greg Stanton, a Personal Friend of Griner has worked very hard to gain her release and today is so Proud.o_O

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Just remember, we all know what song to make her kneel. 🤣
So there's that.

Dan'l

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
They should have kept that guy there

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1658371596878.jpg
    FB_IMG_1658371596878.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 141

timstoy

Reaction score
"ELECTIONS" don't Matter!!:mad:
Elections have consequences! Biden’s administration is a perfect example of what happens when you place the wrong person for the job. It used to be the most qualified person for the job but this administration is black women, gays,trans,cross dresser’s and just plane stupid unqualified idiots!

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm glad there's some levity in here...It takes the edge off. Most of us here are just average Americans, some above, some your average fuktard...like me. Yesterday was a massive day to those that know history, and to every veteran as well.

Our current leadership pisses on history, and who we are as a people.

The levity here keeps my blood pressure in check. For that, I thank you.

I'm still pissed though.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Elections have consequences! Biden’s administration is a perfect example of what happens when you place the wrong person for the job. It used to be the most qualified for the job but this administration is black women, gays,trans,cross dresser’s and just plane stupid unqualified idiots!
Except the people who voted for Biden, don't see any problem with this trade or placing people in jobs based on what boxes they check. It is like talking to a wall.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Awesome.
Absolutely disgusting.
You can’t make this shit up.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I remember when "The Partner" was given Press Coverage to "Demand" a meeting with Brandono_O

AND!!

"Brandon" folded and gave her access to the Oval Office like she was some Foreign Diplomat.

What in Hell will the Next Two Years be like?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I remember when "The Partner" was given Press Coverage to "Demand" a meeting with Brandono_O

AND!!

"Brandon" folded and gave her access to the Oval Office like she was some Foreign Diplomat.

What in Hell will the Next Two Years be like?
The next 2 years depend if biden attempts re election. If not dem candidate he will spend most of his time @Deleware home.

Sandlord

Reaction score
It gets worse.
The deal was brokered by the Saudis in exchange for dropping any charges against the killer of Jamal Kashoggi.