WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brittney Griner Trial

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It gets worse.
The deal was brokered by the Saudis in exchange for dropping any charges against the killer of Jamal Kashoggi.
I just heard that. I don't if it was a criminal trial, or a lawsuit.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It gets worse.
The deal was brokered by the Saudis in exchange for dropping any charges against the killer of Jamal Kashoggi.

Fucking clown world we live in...

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
Take the "Celebrity" name away and no one would care. I really hope the US does not do anything stupid like a prisoner exchange. Russia is not asking for a poster person in exchange. They are asking for war criminals and murders.

Honestly, I don't agree with but I respect Russia enforcing there border laws. If a law it written it should be enforced or repealed - not ignored.

Well, Hope in one hand and the President shits in the other.

Fucking disgrace

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Today's quote from Donald Trump on the release of that "Shim".

What kind of a deal is it to swap Brittney Griner, a basketball player who openly hates our Country, for the man known as “The Merchant of Death,” who is one of the biggest arms dealers anywhere in the World, and responsible for tens of thousands of deaths and horrific injuries. Why wasn’t former Marine Paul Whelan included in this totally one-sided transaction? He would have been let out for the asking. What a “stupid” and unpatriotic embarrassment for the USA!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I just heard that. I don't if it was a criminal trial, or a lawsuit.

It was a civil suit i believe.

Russia played the US like a fiddle on this one, they got amazing and organic culture splitting propaganda to generate itself inside the US in exchange for nothing on their end.

The US exchanged a terrorist arms dealer for a US hating d list sports celeb, while an American Marine sits in a forced labor camp. We might as well have just egged our own faces. 🤦

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It was a civil suit i believe.

Russia played the US like a fiddle on this one, they got amazing and organic culture splitting propaganda to generate itself inside the US in exchange for nothing on their end.

The US exchanged a terrorist arms dealer for a US hating d list sports celeb, while an American Marine sits in a forced labor camp. We might as well have just egged our own faces. 🤦

But hey, Biden can show hes helping another black woman 🤣🤣🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that people have just "checked out". They must no longer care about the future. Maybe they have no kids, or maybe they are so enamored with Biden, that they see no wrong doing. I cannot understand why people hate Trump so much. Are they that programmed by the media?

We're all being pissed on, and the media tells us it's raining. Some of us seem to know it, others look towards the sky and open their mouths.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hard to believe.

Tim Pool also reported on it tonight

c_land

Reaction score
4DAA61A3-C05A-4117-909C-31659D3A5841.jpeg
😂😂

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Let’s remember we’ve elected two administrations that have failed to bring Whelan home. I hope it happens soon.

With that being said I’ll take the all American athlete, Olympic medalist and daughter to a Texas Sheriff and Marine veteran of Vietnam over the Canadian born to British parents who migrated to the US and was court-martialed by the Marine Corp.

One smokes weed and kneels before the anthem. The other was convicted of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, etc. Neither an outstanding representation of our country.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Let’s remember we’ve elected two administrations that have failed to bring Whelan home. I hope it happens soon.

With that being said I’ll take the all American athlete, Olympic medalist and daughter to a Texas Sheriff and Marine veteran of Vietnam over the Canadian born to British parents who migrated to the US and was court-martialed by the Marine Corp.

One smokes weed and kneels before the anthem. The other was convicted of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, etc. Neither an outstanding representation of our country.
Let them both sit.
Sounds like Neither is worth putting the arms dealer back in business.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

One smokes weed and kneels before the National Anthem- Talks Shit about the Country that has given "IT" the finest life imaginable, THEN has the nerve to BEG for our Help.

All this Disrespect, Not Honoring Tradition, and Laughing at all the things we hold Dear to us, began with that Black, Piece Of Shit "Oblamer", who has done nothing but Suck off others and them sit in the Church:rolleyes: and listen to America, White Hater, Losers like Jerimiah Wright preach Trash like nowhere else in the World and then say Not God Bless America, BUT God Damn America. The Squad and all the others who have been elected to Office on the promise of "Free Shit" and "Hating Police" Tearing Down our Historic Statues and parts of America's Heritage.

The GOP, or Someone with a bit of Common Sense should have put a "F*****G Halt to that Shit from the Get Go. Kind of hard to convince our youth to join our Armed Forces when they see how we take care of them when they need our Country.

"Griner" You are an Example for our young Girls.:confused:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
"SCORCHED EARTH" How NEWSMAX described President Trump's response to "Brandon" and his Band Of Yahoo's Working so Hard to get her out.:cool:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“Negotiation” my ass.
Putin wanted his war guy back, and offered either the tranny or the spy. He knew damned well hiw this would turn out, and the Saudis got a bonus in the mix.
ALL at our expense.
This could extrapolate into more US casualties than the fucked up Afghanistan withdraw.

“Hey Vlad, we need our arms guy back, what should we do?”
Putin: “Offer the stupid fuckers the tranny or the traitor, who cares what they pick…we’ll get the Saudis on board and wrap this up by noon…”

Seriously…why the fuck did we do anything?
This was no trade, this was Vlad toying with the moron and getting what he wanted for virtually nothing…
But hey…Trump said pussy.

8A9B1486-4579-4C8B-9A4C-BB17CEB7F3E3.gif

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Say what you want about Trump, good or bad, but that guy can negotiate - He probably would have made Griner sign a parole agreement that she cannot speak badly or disrespect the US publicly for the next 50 years or she will get sent to a US prison for violating her parole and finish her Russian prison sentence there. And no, Trump would not trade her for the "Merchant of Death", he would have traded her for some low-level Russian criminal.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
@Chili Palmer Whelan was arrested in 2018. The former admin had two years to secure his release and failed. From a public standpoint, #45 never mentioned the ex-marines name during his presidency.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Do we know everything regarding the Whelan situation we should know? Whelan Military career? What was he doing in Russia in the first place?
Alotta people travel to Russia and not arrested.
As usual Trump probably knows info we have not been told about.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
@Chili Palmer Whelan was arrested in 2018. The former admin had two years to secure his release and failed. From a public standpoint, #45 never mentioned the ex-marines name during his presidency.

The ex marine was kicked out of the marines for embezzlement and he was born in Canada. Let the Canadians negotiate for his release. Guarantee that’s why 45 didn’t bring up his name.

Last edited:

Berdes

Reaction score
Gotta say, she nailed it.
No, she didn't. The American people did not ask for this, the so called administration did. Another damn queer to add to the growing list in the catastrophe loosely referred to as the government.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, she didn't. The American people did not ask for this, the so called administration did. Another damn queer to add to the growing list in the catastrophe loosely referred to as the government.
Yes you are correct, that part rubbed me wrong as well.
What she did nail was the weakness and humiliation.
However, WE have allowed this country to descend into the quagmire we are now in.
Those who believe the 2020 election was legit can not argue that we the people did not vote this in.
Those of us who believe the election was predetermined can not argue that we have not allowed this to happen.
So…in a way she is still correct.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Reading some translated stuff tonight...even Russians can't believe it. No mention of Whelan being left behind, but lots of snickering about trading for a prisoner based on being both "gay and darker skin"...
Even they know...

Is it still considered "gay" if you are a "man" dressed as a woman dating a "woman"🤔 not sure how this works anymore🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Nicolas Cage - “Lord of War”. HBO Max or Amazon Prime. We watched last night. Old movie but Cage nailed it.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I never mentioned anything about Whelan, I'm only saying that Trump would have never made this deal. This deal is in effect, just like trading a 1963 split window fuel injected NCRS Corvette for a beat up 1980 VW Rabbit diesel.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I never mentioned anything about Whelan, I'm only saying that Trump would have never made this deal. This deal is in effect, just like trading a 1963 split window fuel injected NCRS Corvette for a beat up 1980 VW Rabbit diesel.
Have you seen the cost of gas? Little Rabbit diesels get something like 45mpg...
That trade at least has one redeeming quality.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I assume "WE" paid for the JET to fly over and Pick her "Sorry Ass" up.:confused: