WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brittney Griner Trial

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Somebody sent me this so I can't take credit for it:

Chumlee form PawnStars could have negotiated a better deal!
42996212-536F-4382-8AA5-1B3838ED4A83.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

"White People" Saltine Settlers" I have been saying for as long as I could have an Opinion, this "RACIST" Shit is as strong and "IN YOUR FACE" with the Blacks as any White People. Talk like this is exactly why it is Legacy and young, innocent children who have no prejudice, hate or anger learn this Trash from adults.

"Oblamer" learned all of his White Hate" from the Evil Scum parading around as Preachers (Man Of God) when actually they are as far from it (Protected from Audits and Scrutiny). Griner is a White, USA and everything we hold dear and important "HATER" and to defend her by throwing the "Racist Card" is a Pitiful, Usual Last Resort, Getting Old B.S. and after what The "BLM" pulled on us "Enough Is Enough" the fact the Democrat Party, fueled by "Oblamer" has become Infested with Black Arrogant, Spiteful and Angry Creatures and because of this "Disease" they can never accomplish anything Bipartisan and Good for our Country.

President Donald Trump is as far from a Racist as there is on the Planet, no matter how hard they try.

I had No Idea what he meant when I first heard him say "The Swamp" it is the entire Washington Machine and at times I worry if it could ever be corrected.

The Press condones "EVIL" and I have to down deep believe there are employees in these organizations that it is against what they truly believe in, but 'Cave" for whatever reason.

God help The "USA"

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

DEA agent who helped put Viktor Bout behind bars slams Brittney Griner swap: ‘We couldn’t even get two people for the world’s most notorious weapons trafficker’​

Yuval Weber, an expert on Russian military and political strategy, told Yahoo Sports that Bout’s release may “incentivize rogue state and non-state actors to kidnap or imprison on trumped-up charges more Americans.” Weber also expressed concern that Bout might reprise his former role as an operative who exported arms to Russian allies at the Kremlin’s bidding.

“In sports terms,” said Weber, a distinguished fellow at Marine Corps University's Brute Krulak Center for Innovation and Future Warfare, "we just traded a GOAT first-ballot Hall of Famer who still has many years of productivity left for a hometown Division III star."

JBS

Reaction score
Let’s remember we’ve elected two administrations that have failed to bring Whelan home. I hope it happens soon.

With that being said I’ll take the all American athlete, Olympic medalist and daughter to a Texas Sheriff and Marine veteran of Vietnam over the Canadian born to British parents who migrated to the US and was court-martialed by the Marine Corp.

One smokes weed and kneels before the anthem. The other was convicted of larceny, dereliction of duty, identity fraud, etc. Neither an outstanding representation of our country.
Finally someone said it. Thank you

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Finally someone said it. Thank you
Yes finally. And when allegedly given the opportunity to correct that this time, this administration passed too. Do you think there might be a reason why they passed other than a black lesbian athlete being involved?

Let me clarify that for you. Take the Marine completely out of the picture as this administration is claiming they didn't have the option. So this administration traded a professional athlete for one of the most notorious arms dealers in the world. Does that sit right with you at all? This was nothing but political bullshit pandering to the LGBTQ & BLM movement that is very obviously supported by our current president and his administration.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Take out the LGBTQ & BLM factors,insert Griner is a truck driver who went to prison in Russia.
Bottom line this situation of a gun runner and a basketball player should not have involved the US political system.You do the crime,get caught you do the time,no matter where.

hallett21

Reaction score
What’s the reason the Russians wanted the arms dealer back? Did someone not fill his roll? I gotta imagine there’s more than 1 arms dealer in Russia. What made this guy so special?

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
"White People" Saltine Settlers" I have been saying for as long as I could have an Opinion, this "RACIST" Shit is as strong and "IN YOUR FACE" with the Blacks as any White People. Talk like this is exactly why it is Legacy and young, innocent children who have no prejudice, hate or anger learn this Trash from adults.

"Oblamer" learned all of his White Hate" from the Evil Scum parading around as Preachers (Man Of God) when actually they are as far from it (Protected from Audits and Scrutiny). Griner is a White, USA and everything we hold dear and important "HATER" and to defend her by throwing the "Racist Card" is a Pitiful, Usual Last Resort, Getting Old B.S. and after what The "BLM" pulled on us "Enough Is Enough" the fact the Democrat Party, fueled by "Oblamer" has become Infested with Black Arrogant, Spiteful and Angry Creatures and because of this "Disease" they can never accomplish anything Bipartisan and Good for our Country.

President Donald Trump is as far from a Racist as there is on the Planet, no matter how hard they try.

I had No Idea what he meant when I first heard him say "The Swamp" it is the entire Washington Machine and at times I worry if it could ever be corrected.

The Press condones "EVIL" and I have to down deep believe there are employees in these organizations that it is against what they truly believe in, but 'Cave" for whatever reason.

God help The

Take out the LGBTQ & BLM factors,insert Griner is a truck driver who went to prison in Russia.
Bottom line this situation of a gun runner and a basketball player should not have involved the US political system.You do the crime,get caught you do the time,no matter where.

She will be a "Millionaire" when this shit is over with.

An American Hero, who happens to Hate America.o_O

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What’s the reason the Russians wanted the arms dealer back? Did someone not fill his roll? I gotta imagine there’s more than 1 arms dealer in Russia. What made this guy so special?
Couple of ways to look at it. This guy was a huge player in every conflict in Africa. He basically managed to buy Soviet stockpiles after the wall fell, and moved them around to warlords.

What weapons did, or does, he still have? If you think about it, Russia had more mobile ICBM's than anyone. In the US, when things are "normal" or government can't account for trillions of dollars. If crap fell apart, stuff grows legs. This guy didn't just sell AK's and grenades. This is a genuine Bond villain, tanks, MiGs and who knows what else.

Was he a personal friend, or enemy, of Putin? If he's a friend, it could be Putin is doing the same thing Biden is, and funneling billions into a war, and needs a sales rep to help skim profit.

If he was an enemy, God help him. Russian media is talking like he's some kind of national treasure though, so I don't think that's the case.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

The relationships and familiarity this guy has with his clientele

2 fold on a why they want him beyond that, First he can facilitate money laundering and kickbacks for high up government officials in Russia by acting as intermediary (Same as Hunter Biden and Ukraine). Secondly this inflicts the maximum amount of demoralization to the US public, trading someone as infamous as this guy for someone as ridiculous and petty as Griner.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Personally; I can't believe there's not more to this story than a 1 for 1 prisoner swap.
The only way I'd believe you could equate the value of these 2 is if the Russian is dieing of cancer and only has a short time left.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Was he a personal friend, or enemy, of Putin? If he's a friend, it could be Putin is doing the same thing Biden is, and funneling billions into a war, and needs a sales rep to help skim profit.

If he was an enemy, God help him. Russian media is talking like he's some kind of national treasure though, so I don't think that's the case.

The fact that he, for years, sold airplane loads of weapons and ammo from Russian stockpiles indicates he was a friend of Putin. No one does anything on that scale in Russia without (1) being allowed to do it by Putin and (2) paying for the privilege.

My guess is he'll be back in the arms business again if he's not already. Or, he'll be dead if he fell out of favor with Vlad.

2CHILL

Reaction score
David Whelan, the former Marine’s twin, snapped on Twitter that Trump “appears to have mentioned my brother #PaulWhelan’s wrongful detention more in the last 24 hours than he did in the 2 years of his presidency in which Paul was held hostage by #Russia (zero). I don’t suggest he cares now any more than he did then (zero).”

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
This is the same administration that was having Russia negotiate with Iran for us…and this was happening after Russia invaded Ukraine.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
David Whelan, the former Marine’s twin, snapped on Twitter that Trump “appears to have mentioned my brother #PaulWhelan’s wrongful detention more in the last 24 hours than he did in the 2 years of his presidency in which Paul was held hostage by #Russia (zero). I don’t suggest he cares now any more than he did then (zero).”
No progress on your TDS huh?
That’s a shame.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm totally shocked you even care given that Whelan is a white guy.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Bout, once described as the world’s most prolific arms dealer and dubbed the “Merchant of Death,” was arrested in 2008 in Thailand and convicted in 2011 for conspiring to kill Americans by selling tens of millions of dollars worth of weapons to the FARC narco-terror group based in Colombia. He was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison.

The Kremlin had been eager to bring Bout back, reportedly because of his suspected ties to Russia’s military intelligence and Igor Sechin, an oligarch who is considered President Vladimir Putin’s right-hand man.

Above from a NY Post article today

hallett21

Reaction score
Guys gotta be on decent terms with Russia otherwise wouldn’t he have fought the trade? Or given other intel to not be sent back?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m quite sure the administration plopped their collective dicks onto the negotiating table and said “we will do anything to get Griner back”

bocco

Reaction score
I wonder is Meagan Rupino knows that she better not leave the country.

jet496

Reaction score
"White People" Saltine Settlers" I have been saying for as long as I could have an Opinion, this "RACIST" Shit is as strong and "IN YOUR FACE" with the Blacks as any White People.
Blacks are 10,000 times more racist than whites. Most of them hate whites versus very few whites hated them. The media and their own hatred is changing that though. They are making whites hate them all due to the media stirring shit up. People just buy into that shit.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Apparently no facial hair, bummer --- but neit

Attachments

• BG Release.jpg
    BG Release.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 44

BabyRay

Reaction score
I find it interesting that prior to this negotiation if you saw an article about Paul Whelan it was supportive of arranging for his release. If you google him now, there are numerous articles trashing him for his court martial. Makes me wonder if he got fucked. I mean, it’s obvious the Biden administration would have a reason to make him look bad, but did he get court martialed as cover for his eventual spy activities?

Sounds crazy, but I’ve watched a lot of spy movies, and I don’t know what to believe any more. 🤷‍♂️

Taboma

Reaction score
I find it interesting that prior to this negotiation if you saw an article about Paul Whelan it was supportive of arranging for his release. If you google him now, there are numerous articles trashing him for his court martial. Makes me wonder if he got fucked. I mean, it’s obvious the Biden administration would have a reason to make him look bad, but did he get court martialed as cover for his eventual spy activities?

Sounds crazy, but I’ve watched a lot of spy movies, and I don’t know what to believe any more. 🤷‍♂️
ABC article in May exposed a few skeletons and this article in Vice News in Jan 2019 was revealing. Certainly any that were interviews with friends and family omitted those details.

Yet, you're right, since this Griner trade fiasco, his skeletons are out there for all to read and see.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It does not sound crazy at all.
Having grown up around all manner of DoD factions, one thing that was, is, and always will be true is that we are not told the truth. Maybe a little, maybe a lot, maybe not at all. If we were ever told the whole truth we would never have these debates over what the truth is.

Generally speaking, “spies”, their activities, their functions, their locations are not made known ever. Even after being compromised or actually arrested somewhere. Officially they do not exist.
The only time this is ever made public is when there is a political agenda to be leveraged. That’s it.
At that point nothing we are told by either “side” can be assumed to be the truth. It’s public negotiation in the form of rhetoric.
With todays technology and our little magic devices we can research and draw somewhat objective conclusions, but we still are reliant on whatever “Google” decides to “page 1” for us to read.
As we tangent off to what should be considered better sources and more truthful presentation, they actually lose public acceptance as credible sources. Lol
The truer it is the less we believe it.

So it’s hard to know what to believe.
Myself, having seen first hand how even comparatively mundane operations go with the DoD, major contractors, asset management and all kinds of other stuff, I just shake my head sometimes at how gullible the GP is.

Any form of “news”, any Google result, anything we are told from the MSM is always agenda based. It isn’t a theory, that’s their entire job.
You can sample any headline from 20 different sources or tv anchors and their verbiage will typically be 99% verbatim between the outlets. Always.
This isn’t conspiracy, it’s fact and easily observable.
Watch “Unacknowledged” and you will see cia operators talking openly about cash payouts and insertion of individuals into every major media outlet in the nation.
Not some dude in his basement, actual cia operatives.
Every single major media owners and chief editors are at the top of the lists at Bilderberg attendance rolls.
That isn’t make believe or conspiracy, it’s fact and easily researched.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Air Force has a Fleet of them that are virtually Unmarked, and one way is for sure "WE" ended up paying for her "Safe Return" to America the Land that she (?)

o_O
Yep
I only ever rated a C-12 flight if I was lucky!
44D76A66-0B6A-4D89-B16D-7CD54334F0D5.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score

Hammer

Reaction score
The bottom Line-
The administration who touts the banning of assault weapons traded an arms dealer to get an Anti-American back to look good to the public and the BLM movement. Bad trade.

This is the question I want asked by the media to BG-

Brittany, how do you feel about the man who is responsible for thousands of deaths and could be responsible future Americans deaths being traded for your feeedom?

Do you still feel the US discriminates people of color and In your community? Will you support our country and the freedoms it grants you for being an American? Do you feel you took advantage of being an American after What you’ve been through?

What will you do to help others who are wrongfully detailed abroad? Do you feel you were give special treatment because you are an athlete? Is that fair to others?

Crazy times we live in.

This is going to be a PR nightmare for everyone in the BLM/Griner/professional sports/LBGQ political camp . BG literally received special treatment to be released for breaking the law in another country. All at the risk of massive deaths throughout the world now that Viktor Bout has been released. Imagine if his release and arms distribution creates a world war.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
The most prolific arms dealer in the history of the world. He sold arms to the Taliban as well. Which means he can go negotiate for that 90 billion of USA equipment and arms left behind in Afghanistan to rearm the Russians.

The Russians are so short on ammo they are buying munitions and drones from the Iranians and North Koreans. Of course they need a lord of war to secretly supply more arms and preferable nato or USA made equipment to even the playing field.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The bottom Line-
The administration who touts the banning of assault weapons traded an arms dealer to get an Anti-American back to look good to the public and the BLM movement. Bad trade.

This is the question I want asked by the media to BG-

Brittany, how do you feel about the man who is responsible for thousands of deaths and could be responsible future Americans deaths being traded for your feeedom?

Do you still feel the US discriminates people of color and In your community? Will you support our country and the freedoms it grants you for being an American? Do you feel you took advantage of being an American after What you’ve been through?

What will you do to help others who are wrongfully detailed abroad? Do you feel you were give special treatment because you are an athlete? Is that fair to others?

Crazy times we live in.

This is going to be a PR nightmare for everyone in the BLM/Griner/professional sports/LBGQ political camp . BG literally received special treatment to be released for breaking the law in another country. All at the risk of massive deaths throughout the world now that Viktor Bout has been released. Imagine if his release and arms distribution creates a world war.

It’s not a risk, it’s a certainty.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here, before the media Clickbait has her arriving on an alien spacecraft

View attachment 1179608

(This is the plane below, NOT her landing)

View attachment 1179602
Aliens aren’t that stupid.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Turned on the TV this morning and it was on one of the communist news stations and that complete POS Adam Schiff referred to Griner as a” hostage”. It is unreal what these liberal morons spew and a disgrace to the USA.