WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bro, do you even lift?

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
If anyone in the Upland- Fontana foothills is looking for a trainer or you just want to train from home (using videos) this guy is good. He will be loading new workouts every week or so.

I've known Alberto for probably 10 years now.
He's at Anytime Fitness in Rancho Cucamonga on Haven and Foothill.

IMG_4449.JPG

Last edited:

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Interesting. They just opened a “self made” gym close to my house and I know a few people that go there. You don’t pay a membership just pay for the the trainer.

I almost switched to any time and still might. How does he charge? I have a wedding and honeymoon in 5 months and would like to accelerate my program. I am less than a mile from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That's good advice. Pretty sure anybody who's ever gone to the gym has had to moments where you see someone doing so crazy shit and just have to pause and enjoy the show. lol. Just about everything he is saying is what was preached to me for years by my High School wrestling coach. Makes a huge difference when you are taught the proper form on these things. Good luck with your routine.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Interesting. They just opened a “self made” gym close to my house and I know a few people that go there. You don’t pay a membership just pay for the the trainer.

I almost switched to any time and still might. How does he charge? I have a wedding and honeymoon in 5 months and would like to accelerate my program. I am less than a mile from him.

Which Self Made? Guy I lift with just had his daughter start as a trainer at a Self Made.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

He does classes or 1 on 1 training and I think the first class if free. Give him a call Alberto Barrios (909) 373-7277

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Who needs leg day when you can buy pants?!!!!! :D

I get it, you're making fun of my chicken legs. Not like I've never heard that before. lol
I was born with my feet wrapped around my ankles and spent much of my childhood undergoing corrective surgeries just so I could walk. I still managed to grow up playing sports (Football and Track) so I don't give a shit what you clowns say. ;)

My leg routine
Squat 275 on my last set
Hack squat 14 plates on my last set
3 sets of 10 lunges with 45's in each hand
legs extension and curls and I mtn bike 3 days a week
I'll be 52 in feb.

Me and Rich.jpg

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I get it, you're making fun of my chicken legs. Not like I've never heard that before. lol
I was born with my feet wrapped around my ankles and spent much of my childhood undergoing corrective surgeries just so I could walk. I still managed to grow up playing sports (Football and Track) so I don't give a shit what you clowns say. ;)

My leg routine
Squat 275 on my last set
Hack squat 14 plates on my last set
3 sets of 10 lunges with 45's in each hand
legs extension and curls and I mtn bike 3 days a week
I'll be 52 in feb.

View attachment 702439

I’m not making fun of you, I’m making fun of practically every guy in the gym. That joke was around long before you.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I’m not making fun of you, I’m making fun of practically every guy in the gym. That joke was around long before you.

I think every gym has a few guys that fit the description. We've all seen it. lol

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm the opposite. Everyone says I skip arm day; which I do for the most part except when I was fighting a lot.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We should all probably follow that example. I'm not gonna lie, I dread leg day.

I'm a skinny cyclist. However, I think a thin upper body and muscular legs still looks better than a bro with huge upper body and chicken legs.

However, Robert Forstemann is over the top. hahahaha! Super nice guy though.

EVERY DAY IS LEG DAY!! BRO, do you pants even fit tho?

1.jpg

DZsUbzyX4AA5AOk.jpg

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

Street. JK.

Some boxing, BJJ and Muay Thai. I'm terrible at all of them haha, but it's fun but is hard on my joints ( I broke a hand recently hitting a heavy bag because I didn't wrap ugh). I gained some upper body muscle, fat around the mid section in the past two years fighting since I quit bike racing even though I was still riding just not enough to stay super lean. Now I'm all about getting super skinny again. Not racing, but have some goals in mind I will complete (an Everesting, some timed events). I look best with no fat whatsoever. People look at me like I'm skinny now, but I like to be ridiculously thin (6'1" and 160 or under weight wise).

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Thats cool! I respect fighters! A lot of work both mentally and physically! Takes balls!!

What kind of bike racing were you doing?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Thats cool! I respect fighters! A lot of work both mentally and physically! Takes balls!!

What kind of bike racing were you doing?

hahaha, don't respect me as I'm a complete hack fighting wise. Cycling on the other hand, road bike racing to be specific, I was pretty good at.