WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Bronco Prerunner

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
In the market for a mild build bronco prerunner if any inmates have one they could be motivated to move on from. Preferably would have the manual shift Transfer Case for ease of flat towing behind my RV.

I say mild build due to budget concerns as I'm sure there are some badass rigs out there that would destroy my budget. Don't want to put my budget on an open forum to avoid someone with a clapped POS trying to sell my their truck for the magic price of my max budget if that makes sense. PM me or text me and happy to tell you budget 1:1 480-688-3143

_kq_

Reaction score
I’ve got an 89 bronco 2 completely stock, 2.9L, 5 speed, manual tcase. Also have a set of Dana 35 cut and turned beams complete with axles, radius arms etc. that go with it. Had intentions to start a similar build as you but don’t have the time. The bronco is far from perfect but runs and drives. Let me know if it’s something you’d be interested in

BamBam

Reaction score
In the market for a mild build bronco prerunner if any inmates have one they could be motivated to move on from. Preferably would have the manual shift Transfer Case for ease of flat towing behind my RV.

I say mild build due to budget concerns as I'm sure there are some badass rigs out there that would destroy my budget. Don't want to put my budget on an open forum to avoid someone with a clapped POS trying to sell my their truck for the magic price of my max budget if that makes sense. PM me or text me and happy to tell you budget 1:1 480-688-3143

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

It's a badass ride but more than I am looking to spend

evantwheeler

Reaction score
This probably fits your budget.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score